Panthers In Danger Of Losing Fans

Nov 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CatCrave

Sunday's 27-21 overtime loss to Tampa Bay was just the latest in a three-year stretch of games that have made Panthers fans want to crawl into bed and never come out.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
kjackson

Apex, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

lousy gm.. owner not really caring.. if he did he would have cleane house by now..
wasting #1 pick on fig newton....
Harry Horton

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Unusual season, I think the Denver BRonco game really shot down the Panthers. Carolina went to Chicago and met up with a 5-1 Bears team. They went there as 1-5 or 1-6 record and they simply manhandled the Bears the whole game.And that was on the Bears home field. The first minutes of the fourth quarter opened up with the Carolina Panthers leading 19-7 Additionally the panthers were in the lead in the second and third quarters. And even with time expiring the score was Carolina 22 Chicago 20. Only the ball sailing towards the uprights and eventually through the goal posts, with no time on the clock pulled the Chicago Bears into the victory column. 22-20. Only Green Bay, gave Chicago anything of a game before the Carolina Panthers, with a Green Bay packer victory early in the season. Chicagos main running back was out with an injury in that early season contest, and the game was at Green bay. So at that point in the season the Carolina Panthers and Green bay Packers dominated the Bears throughout the game, and the Bears went on to win a couple of more after the Carolina panthers game if not more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••