Panthers tab former Cal star Rivera a...

Panthers tab former Cal star Rivera as coach

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Panthers tab former Cal star Rivera as coach. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

The Carolina Panthers and Ron Rivera have reached an agreement in principle that will make the San Diego defensive coordinator the second Latino head coach in NFL history, a person familiar with the situation said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Just Sayin

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Congrats to Ron on the new job. As a fellow Seaside High School class of 1980 graduate I knew him personally and know he will do a great job.
help the coach

Brooksville, FL

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Perhaps Rae Carruth can get out of prison to help the Panther receiving corps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers re-sign Mario Addison to 3-year contract Feb 27 AnimalPhartx 4
News Panthers take notice but will `talk with our pads' (Jan '06) Feb '17 NoticePharts 2
News Panthers lead, in game highlighted by weird noise Jan '17 Abrahammock Regions 1
News ICYMI in NFL: At site of cancer treatment, KC's... Dec '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Panthers vs Falcons Injury Update: Remmers to S... Oct '16 Cry Baby Leveled 1
What state do the Carolina panthers represent? (Dec '06) Jun '16 OlCarolinaboy 15
News Cam Newton, Rob Gronkowski to headline new Nick... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web