Bucs beat Panthers 20-7; Moore benched

Bucs beat Panthers 20-7; Moore benched

There are 9 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Bucs beat Panthers 20-7; Moore benched. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Josh Freeman threw for 178 yards and two touchdowns and Tampa Bay beat the Carolina Panthers 20-7 on Sunday to give the Buccaneers their first 2-0 start in five years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

watch me do that robo cop

Summerfield, NC

#1 Sep 19, 2010
this team blows
steve in high point

Thomasville, NC

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Whats so bad they keep showing the Panthers each Sunday.
Who cares about watching a losing team.
Player

Lewisville, NC

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Its not the team, its the quarterbacks that we DONT have. FOX ur contract is up after this year, and ur starting off BADDDDDDDD.
pantherfan

Thomasville, NC

#4 Sep 20, 2010
cant wait til fox is gone

Clausen, Clausen, Clausen, Clausen, Clausen
Ted Burleson

High Point, NC

#5 Sep 20, 2010
I know the Panthers are having a bad time but it is not good when there are MORE commercials than football. I know you have to sell in order to show the games but it is getting rediculus.
pantherfan

Thomasville, NC

#6 Sep 20, 2010
Clausen.......Clausen........C lausen!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 20, 2010
watching this game yesterday was absolute torture. So many missed tackles. They couldnt seem to wrap anyone up. I'll still pull for them, but good grief, its gonna be a looong season.

Since: Aug 10

Greensboro, NC

#8 Sep 20, 2010
Matt Moore is done with the Panthers next year they are going to find a permanent veteran Quarterback.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2010
JTGreensboro wrote:
Matt Moore is done with the Panthers next year they are going to find a permanent veteran Quarterback.
good. I think his moment in the sun is over.:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carolina Panthers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICYMI in NFL Week 16: Patriots benefit again on... Dec '17 Wet Raiderfarts 2
News Saints place A.J. Klein on injured reserve Dec '17 Raider Fartparty 2
News NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Minnesot... Dec '17 RaiderFartvision 2
News Panthers 40 mins ago 11:51 p.m.Panthers hammer ... Nov '17 braddybonersfarts 2
News NFL Buffalo Bills acquire Kelvin Benjamin in tr... Nov '17 A Raider Fart 2
News Cam Newton is under fire for his response to a ... Oct '17 Raiders phartsx 2
News Cam Newton apologizes for sexist remark made to... Oct '17 RaiderzPhartz 3
More from around the web