NFL Rumors: Michael Vick Could be Buf...

NFL Rumors: Michael Vick Could be Buffalo Bills QB Next Season

There are 8 comments on the Rant Sports story from Dec 10, 2012, titled NFL Rumors: Michael Vick Could be Buffalo Bills QB Next Season. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Even before Philadelphia Eagles QB Nick Foles recently emerged as a worthy NFL signal-caller, it was widely believed that QB Michael Vick would no longer be an Eagle next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Frank

Pittsford, NY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Buffalo only grab players who have hit the wall. As long as they keep doing this they will NEVER make the playoffs let alone go to the super bowl.
Do the fans a favor and sell the team to the lowest bidder.
Fitzpatrickfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Just what they need...another washed up QB....

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Frank wrote:
Buffalo only grab players who have hit the wall. As long as they keep doing this they will NEVER make the playoffs let alone go to the super bowl.
Do the fans a favor and sell the team to the lowest bidder.
Unfortunately, a player who has hit the wall is still a damn sight better than Ryan Fitzpatrick .
Jackie Chan Gailey

Miami, FL

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Instead of signing a FA washout, they should draft a QB like they did with JP Losman. That way they can groom their own future washout. Developing crappy QB play takes time and effort.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Jackie Chan Gailey wrote:
Instead of signing a FA washout, they should draft a QB like they did with JP Losman. That way they can groom their own future washout. Developing crappy QB play takes time and effort.
If the can win a couple more, they may just be sitting pretty to draft a future never-was.
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Jackie Chan Gailey wrote:
Instead of signing a FA washout, they should draft a QB like they did with JP Losman. That way they can groom their own future washout. Developing crappy QB play takes time and effort.
Just do yourself a favor and ignore the moron, "get-out". He's been attached to vick's scrotum for years and he will listen to nothing negative about the felon.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do yourself a favor and ignore the moron, "get-out". He's been attached to vick's scrotum for years and he will listen to nothing negative about the felon.
Ignoring me is a haters way of avoiding being called out for their lies.
shadoz

Canton, MI

#8 Dec 12, 2012
all of the teams know that the Convick is an awful q/b......why would they ever sign him.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Bills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady reacts to sex toy thrown onto field b... Nov 28 Mirror in the Man 5
News So you think this is easy? Look how weird openi... Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
News How Much Does Mario Williams Have Left in the T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News a What Ifa moments that defined Super Bowl lega... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Pittsburgh sandwich shop feeds the Buffalo Bills (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
Poll Why will the Bills Blow Goats? (Aug '15) Dec '15 Fart news 8
More from around the web