Derek Hagan wants to play one more year

Apr 8, 2014 Full story: NFLSpinZone 10

Former Miami Dolphins and New York Giants wide receiver Derek Hagan is heading into the eighth season of his career and ninth year overall, as he didn't appear in a single game last season after being cut by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers out of training camp.

Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Apr 8, 2014
MANZIEL'S (strengths)
has very big hands and grips the ball wellon the move. dynamic athlete. exceptional game-day competitor --- rises to the occasion. has passion for the game. played on the biggest stages and revels in having his back against the wall. stepped up against national champion alabama (defense) in 2012 and has proven he can comand come from behind victories as he capped his career in the chick fill a bowl vs duke by overcoming a 21 point deficit. sufficient timing ball balance and accuracy. 68.9% career passing percentage.
terrific scrambling abylity, reverse spins. and buys time in the pocket while continuing to scan the field. can still set his feet, alter his throwing motion and manipulate his arm and throwing platform. houdini like escapability.( uses subtle nifty moves) and imprevisional ability in the pocket to pull a rabbit out of his hat and create magic. has peripheral wide eyed running vision (sometimes seems like he has eyes on the back of his head) and a very good feel for spacing.
carries the ball with fearless confidence that he will find a way to create and usually gains positive yardage on broken plays when he appears trapped. is mentally and physically tough - will pop back up from hard collisions and respond to challenge. record setting and award winning two year production. has knack of sustaining drives and possesses play making ability to create on third downs and critical situations to keep the sticks moving.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#2 Apr 8, 2014
(lol) oops jumped on the wrong page!(lol). was checking out derek hagan's whereabouts. but anyways, here's manziels "positives" from (does manziel fit the RAIDERS paradigm) page. cause i ain't about to write this shiet again!
RAIDERS 2014!!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#3 Apr 8, 2014
Lol. Now here are the bad's.

He is 5 Foot 11 and 190 pounds(maybe).

He was fast for college, slow as heck for the nfl for a running qb.

His arm strength can be summed up as "pedestrian".

His intellect would be "underwhelming".

His knowledge of his college playbook was "woefully unprepared".

His execution as "sloppy and undisciplined".

Danny Woodhead would have been a hall of fame running back had he played in the 1950's before they allowed black people in the game.

Manziel is correctly compared to the ol bomber and runner Tarkenton. But, he won't be playing in the 60's where the most complex offensive philosophy involves 4 verts with a flexed tight end.

Career backup in the NFl. Or, he goes to the Browns or Bills and sets their franchise back a few years and a doc gets made about how successful he would have been if he went to New England instead.
Reggie McWTF

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2014
AND, he went to A&M.
Reggie McWTF

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2014
This has Tebow II all over it.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Apr 8, 2014
well they got him a 6'0"
31 3/8ths arm length
207 lbs.
9 7/8 hands.
(his overview)
left school as a third year sophomore. won 2012 heisman trophy. 2012 davey o'brien award winneras nations top (qb) two time first team ALL SEC. 2013; finished fifth in heismen voting. started all thirteen games. led tem in rushing with 759yds. suspended for first half of opener vs rice. for violating ncaa bylaw saying student athletes cannot permit their manes or likenesses to be used for commercial purposes. 2012; first freshmanto ever win heisman trophy. SEC offensive player of the year. SEC freshman of the year. first team all SEC. led the team in rushing with 1,410yds. 20: redshirted. high school; a three star player who was also recruited by oregon.
misc. arrested on june 29th 2012 for showing fake i.d. to police after getting into a fight at a college station bar. pleaded guilty to msdemeanor charge of failing to properly identify himself to police.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
Reggie McWTF

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2014
Okay, This has Tebow II all over it, minus the bible thumping

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#8 Apr 8, 2014
i can see all the negatives and why people are against manziel and all that. but he didn't just get to where he is for no reason? even after his incidents?! great #1's have flopped. and visa versa with "not so great" (qb's) have turned out great. this is a risk taking manziel. i recognize that. i mean, he's got a lil bit of terrelle pryor and matt mcgloin in him already. only, he has it better than them both put together. you guys may think i'm crazy but i see a bit of steve young in him. a lil mature yes, but by the time schaub finishes his 1yr wonder season here, manziel would be ready or will be ready just in case schaub gets boo'd out by his mistakes or simply takes a shiet. it is a risk ladies and gentlemen! but? so is any player that comes out of the draft into the nfl ?!
why take a risk on manziel? why take a risk on anyone else? we can get any position on the team every year. but a top (qb)? at #5?,, and look, it doesn't have to be manziel. there is three all together that are considered the best (according to experts). manziel is just my choice. but i just feel we need a (qb) now that we have a chance to get a (qb) early in the first rnd. a chance we may not get for a loooong time. cause reality? with manziel "as my choice", we won't have to get another (qb) in the future till the future.

RAIDERS 2014!!!
Skidrow Sebastian Bach

Miami, FL

#9 Apr 8, 2014
He's a weakarmed shortie with a low release point and offbalanced throws in the pocket, and the pocket is where NFL DE's will keep him most of the time. He's a 3rd round grade, but in today's NFL some loney desperate fat chick of a team will take him earlier, perhaps far earlier.
Reggie McWTF

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2014
Yes, the complex NFL defenses will eat him for lunch. I'm sure who ever drafts him will be real impressed during the preseason games, when he is up against bench warmers fighting to make a roster spot. He should have stayed in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Bills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seriously, Buffalo needs to start EJ, Orton is ... Nov 15 Sal 12
With Jets Next, Bills' Ground Game Decimated By... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 6
Kalil's chance to fly under radar evaporates Oct '14 The D 2
Local Sports Announcer Accused of Hosting Under... (Jun '08) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 268
Brady leads Patriots to 37-22 win over Bills Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 9
Lions fan uses laserpointer on Bills players Oct '14 old school justice 1
Detroit Lions could move swiftly to replace kic... Oct '14 Lionfarts 2

Buffalo Bills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE