Vick: Philly wasn't my first choice

Vick: Philly wasn't my first choice

There are 6 comments on the ESPN story from Aug 18, 2011, titled Vick: Philly wasn't my first choice. In it, ESPN reports that:

With 20/20 hindsight, it's easy to wonder if the Bills and Bengals should be upset about the possibility Roger Goodell and the NFL steered Michael Vick to the Eagles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Pajamas

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2011
Swine!

Since: Jan 08

Canton, MI

#2 Aug 19, 2011
good job Convick......keep playing like that.....no Super Bowl in your sight....hahahaha
John Madden

Winder, GA

#3 Aug 19, 2011
You talking about a preseason game??

ROFLMAO
SOS

Granger, IN

#4 Aug 19, 2011
John Madden wrote:
You talking about a preseason game??
ROFLMAO
While your observation is completely true . Remember no one is to respond to that particular troll anymore , we can proceed with an intelligent forum once it has dried up and died .

Pleasantville, NJ

#5 Jan 24, 2012
Says who....you SOS.........you aren't anyone special.....this is not your web site or forum...get over yourself CLOWN!

Pleasantville, NJ

#6 Jan 24, 2012
jerk from Indy......hahahahahaah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Bills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady reacts to sex toy thrown onto field b... Nov 28 Mirror in the Man 5
News So you think this is easy? Look how weird openi... Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
News How Much Does Mario Williams Have Left in the T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News a What Ifa moments that defined Super Bowl lega... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Pittsburgh sandwich shop feeds the Buffalo Bills (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
Poll Why will the Bills Blow Goats? (Aug '15) Dec '15 Fart news 8
More from around the web