Repeat after me: Bills are tough, Bil...

Repeat after me: Bills are tough, Bills are tough, Bills are tough...

There are 7 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 23, 2010, titled Repeat after me: Bills are tough, Bills are tough, Bills are tough.... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

You do know that the Buffalo Bills, little feared around here, are 4-2 since their 0-8 start.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

BillsFanVa

Vienna, VA

#1 Dec 23, 2010
No serious Bills follower worth his salt believes the Bills have any shot at winning this game. Period.
Joe

Aliso Viejo, CA

#2 Dec 23, 2010
The 90s was such a better decade
Joe

San Diego, CA

#3 Dec 23, 2010
Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.
Joe

Pelham, NH

#4 Dec 23, 2010
BillsFanVa wrote:
No serious Bills follower worth his salt believes the Bills have any shot at winning this game. Period.
Are you kidding??
I've been a loyal Pat's fan since their very first game. They will need to play an excellent game to beat the Bill's in Buffalo Sunday. I think it's good they had an off game against the Packers last week, I'm sure they'll be ready to go Sunday but I don't think, for a minute, that it will be easy.
BillsFanWNY

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 23, 2010
Please stay in VA, BillsFanVa - with attitude like that, we don't want you no matter where you are from... just cause the Pats are damn good doesn't mean we stop believing they can win, especially lately. Good luck Pats fans.
Mike from Florida

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Dec 23, 2010
Very cute synopsis of the upcoming Bills - Patriots game. Can't wait to see your column after the Patriots get knocked out of home field advantage. Count on it.
sla

Howell, MI

#7 Dec 23, 2010
Brady has the flu.

Brady and the pats can beat any team.

Yes it was not a great pats game against the packers.

But look at it this way , The packers had the ball for what 46min.

The Pats 19 min, And the Pats win,

Flu or no flu, Pats by 7 or more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Bills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cyrus Kouandjio could be useful pickup for the ... May 25 WerePharts 3
News Bills player reportedly asked police to shoot h... May 10 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New DNC chairman promises to mend fractured Dem... Feb '17 NewPharters 2
News Owens could have done so much more (Jun '11) Feb '17 Fart Proudly 20
Poll Why will the Bills Blow Goats? (Aug '15) Dec '16 The Fartman 9
News What caused weird delay of game in Buffalo? Dec '16 Knock off purse s... 5
News Tom Brady reacts to sex toy thrown onto field b... (Nov '16) Dec '16 The Deflator 6
More from around the web