NFL's Latest 'Heidi Moment' Highlight...

NFL's Latest 'Heidi Moment' Highlights Its TV Woes

There are 1 comment on the NBC Dallas story from Sep 23, 2011, titled NFL's Latest 'Heidi Moment' Highlights Its TV Woes. In it, NBC Dallas reports that:

SEPTEMBER 18: Jason Campbell #8 of the Oakland Raiders throws a pass during an NFL game against the Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium on September 18, 2011 in Orchard Park, New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Dallas.

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Sep 23, 2011
(LOL) hey lbf was talking about this. funny article, but i got to see the full game when they switched my game from espn to espn2. at least that was fair! out here in hippie oregon, they show seahawk games! maybe they're trying to convert me?_____? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!
i should be able to watch my RAIDER game sunday as well. i checked the t.v. schedule but you know how sometimes they say they are going to show certain game and they don't? i hate that! then, here i am trying to hit the nearest bar in a hurry. i hate that cause then i have to drink that stuff called beer or alcohol!
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Bills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why will the Bills Blow Goats? Oct 2 Fart news 2
News Rex Ryan on Bills loss: Bill Belichick 'outcoac... Oct 2 Fart news 4
News Rex Ryan still talking, despite loss to Patriots Oct 2 Fart news 4
News Spygate' is back to plague Patriots Sep 27 Fart news 15
News Incognito to play 1st game at Miami since bully... Sep 25 Fart news 3
News Bills' Marcell Dareus: 'Nobody likes the Patriots' Sep 19 Fart news 3
News Tenant charged with arson in Franklin fire Sep 18 Fart news 2
More from around the web