Buffalo Bills' fan found dead after b...

Buffalo Bills' fan found dead after being ejected from game

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 17, 2012, titled Buffalo Bills' fan found dead after being ejected from game. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Buffalo Bills' fan David Gerken, 26, was ejected from Ralph Wilson Stadium Thursday night around half-time during the Buffalo Bills v. Miami Dolphins football game for alleged public intoxication.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Maybe they need to have a drunk tank at the stadium, where they keep them until a sober person collects them. or they dry out enough to drive home.
Anonomus

Rego Park, NY

#2 Nov 18, 2012
I was at the game thursday night. It was unbelievable. The fans were out of control. Heavy alcohol consumers tailgaters. It was a challenge to be safe. The crowd was a mob. Crowd was confined to enter stadium with little room to be screened safetly before entering arena. Security was tight. Fans out numbered Police and Security. Men and women over consumed with alcohol. Fights broke out. Arrests where issued and many fans ejected from stadium due to intoxification. Women drunk in restrooms.
Restroom Humps

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2012
While in the mob, I grabbed your wife's chest. Ended up with handfuls of Charmin. She used them to clean up with after we 'had to go to the bathroom.'
drunk toilet stall sex

Miami, FL

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Anonomus wrote:
Women drunk in restrooms.
How the hell is that a problem?
Boofalos

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Booze and you lose....could explain why the Bills suck....
Paul

Springfield, NJ

#7 Nov 19, 2012
All you Bills fans are losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Bills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So you think this is easy? Look how weird openi... Sep 14 Go Blue Forever 2
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
News How Much Does Mario Williams Have Left in the T... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News a What Ifa moments that defined Super Bowl lega... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Pittsburgh sandwich shop feeds the Buffalo Bills (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
Poll Why will the Bills Blow Goats? (Aug '15) Dec '15 Fart news 8
News 50 things we learned in Week 14 of the 2015 NFL... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web