Wes Welker's wife apologizes for ripping Ray Lewis

The day after another disappointing loss for the New England Patriots, it was the wife of a player who again was making news for her emotional postgame outburst Anna Burns Welker lashed out at Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis after her husband, Wes Welker, dropped two passes in the AFC championship game and finished with eight catches for 117 ... (more) Full Story

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#41 Jan 28, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
Oh...and I never said that I wasn't going over the top in calling Anna a husband beater, but if Anna didn't have to do it, and you are not criticizing her for not owning up to the fact that she was wrong in calling Ray Lewis a murderer, of whom perverted the course of justice by paying off the families of the victims, then I don't feel that I have to do it where it comes to me calling Anna out in being a husband beater!
Now, the only thing you could clarify for us all, and that Wes Welker would like to know from you, flbadcatowner, is 'What is LOVE?'
ROFL!
<quoted text>
Can you answer a simple question? Why are you going so longwindedly ballistic over something that doesn't seem to bother Ray Lewis very much if at all?
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#42 Jan 28, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
What did Mrs. Welker say that wasn't the TRUTH? It is only odd that living in leftwing lunatic MA she wasn't cowered into silence by the inherent dishonesty of "political correctness".
Had the Patriots won would she have said those same things? Absolutely not. That's why it comes off as bitterness and sour grapes and not an attempt by her to educate the masses on choosing the correct role models. She should keep her mouth shut or at the very least stick to topics she's an expert on; like walking while balancing a book on your head and landing a pro athlete.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#43 Jan 28, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Can you answer a simple question? Why are you going so longwindedly ballistic over something that doesn't seem to bother Ray Lewis very much if at all?
You have MANY questions...don't want to make you feel as if I left ANY of your questions unanswered...I'm considerate like that.

Now...can YOU answer simple questions, or do you just revert back to defending the Hooters girl that you have pinned up on your wall, while vilifying defendants that stood through their trials, where the jury ACQUITTED them, flbadcatowner?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#44 Jan 28, 2013
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Had the Patriots won would she have said those same things? Absolutely not. That's why it comes off as bitterness and sour grapes and not an attempt by her to educate the masses on choosing the correct role models. She should keep her mouth shut or at the very least stick to topics she's an expert on; like walking while balancing a book on your head and landing a pro athlete.
I'm supposing that she coaxed Wes Welker outside into the alley for a 'smoke', then she 'smoked' him with the back of her hand, and that is how the 'shotgun' wedding, and Wes Welker's rocky 'Night at the Roxbury' nightmare of a domestic living situation came about, right TEBOW SUCKS? LOL!

So where do you think Tebow will end up, TEBOW SUCKS? Jacksonville?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#45 Jan 28, 2013
This has turned WIERD............bye bye.....
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#46 Jan 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
This has turned WIERD..........bye bye.....
You mean 'WEIRD'! Happy trails!
Lonzo

Kemp, TX

#47 Jan 28, 2013
Anna did not hae to apologize. She spoke the truth. Ray Lewis was cleared by the DA on the murder charge, but whose to say that there was not a deal struck between prosecution and defense on his behalf? Happens all the time.
It just irks me that he has never shown any remorse for even being at the scene. HE chose to be in the crowd that committed murder. He is the same type of person as O.J. Simpson. Guilty, but his celebrity keeps him out of the klink.
Hope the Ravens et the crap beat out of them this week.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#48 Jan 28, 2013
Lonzo wrote:
Anna did not hae to apologize. She spoke the truth. Ray Lewis was cleared by the DA on the murder charge, but whose to say that there was not a deal struck between prosecution and defense on his behalf? Happens all the time.
It just irks me that he has never shown any remorse for even being at the scene. HE chose to be in the crowd that committed murder. He is the same type of person as O.J. Simpson. Guilty, but his celebrity keeps him out of the klink.
Hope the Ravens et the crap beat out of them this week.
Anna didn't speak the truth. The District Attorney looked up and down for ANY clue he could to tie Ray Lewis to a murder, and he couldn't do it. THE PEOPLE were going to let Ray Lewis walk regardless of what the prosecutor did, as the prosecutor found out after, when he tried to get Ray Lewis to flip on his co-defendants, after the prosecution's own witnesses fucked up, and one said that the person that was out of the car, in a physical altercation, was a guy in a red jacket, and Ray Lewis, his one co-defendant, and the thuggish victim NEVER had on a red jacket. NOBODY can put Ray Lewis in the melee, so this equates to Ray Lewis being NOT GUILTY, and when the prosecutor accepted this FACT, he asked Ray Lewis to flip on his co-defendants, in a plea deal arrangement. Ray Lewis didn't have to do that. He could have beat the charge WITHOUT dealing with the prosecution. I believe his lawyers recommended him to plead out, because if he didn't, the District Attorney of Atlanta would have dragged on this case, where he had no proof, and which was CLEARLY a case of SELF-DEFENCE, NOT MURDER, which would have impacted Ray Lewis's pro football career (which means that Ray Lewis and the Ravens would likely have not had a Super Bowl victory)!

Ray Lewis doesn't owe anybody anything. I find it funny how the families of the victims went off to sue Ray Lewis, and reached settlements with him, yet they did not sue Ray's co-defendants, or sue any of his entourage. Goes to show you what a family should do if you have someone, who initiated a fight, and was killed by another person that was only trying to defend themselves, when it comes to closure...find the other person's acquaintance that has money, and sue them! They are straight pathetic, and Ray Lewis should take them to court for the money they extorted from him in the first place!
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#49 Jan 29, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm supposing that she coaxed Wes Welker outside into the alley for a 'smoke', then she 'smoked' him with the back of her hand, and that is how the 'shotgun' wedding, and Wes Welker's rocky 'Night at the Roxbury' nightmare of a domestic living situation came about, right TEBOW SUCKS? LOL!
So where do you think Tebow will end up, TEBOW SUCKS? Jacksonville?
CFL, Arena, or one of those stupid European American Football leagues.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#50 Jan 29, 2013
for blacktigershit---girly boy, you sure are upset over something that didnt happen in canada!why dont you have a football team in canada that could challenge the patriots that you think dont measre up?the answer is you whimps couldnt muster up a team that comes close to them even using leftover players from the usa?go cry somewhere else for your long posts are boring!!!dont forget to suck some more lewis ass!!!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#51 Jan 29, 2013
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
CFL, Arena, or one of those stupid European American Football leagues.
Ha ha ha! Alright man!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#52 Jan 29, 2013
alan wrote:
for blacktigershit---girly boy, you sure are upset over something that didnt happen in canada!why dont you have a football team in canada that could challenge the patriots that you think dont measre up?the answer is you whimps couldnt muster up a team that comes close to them even using leftover players from the usa?go cry somewhere else for your long posts are boring!!!dont forget to suck some more lewis ass!!!
Ravens already beat the Patriots, alan! After 'Spygate', your precious Patriots CAN'T win a championship! What does that tell you, alan? Wait...you are an apathetic Patriots' fan...you couldn't put two and two together. Neither will the Patriots be able to put two and two together, without their precious 'Spygate'!

And to think, when New Orleans listens in to other teams, the FBI gets called in, and there are suspensions galore, hefty consequences and fines...but when New England does it, in order to win 3 Super Bowls, all they lose is a first round draft pick, and Belicheck pays a fine of a quarter of a million, while the Patriots pay a half million dollar fine, while they get to KEEP their championships? UTTERLY LUDICROUS!

New England should be stripped, just like Lance Armstrong was! Get the fuck out of here, alan. Suck Belicheck's fat, sweaty nuts, alan!
chad

Atlanta, GA

#53 Jan 29, 2013
The District Attorney Paul Howard made a stupid deal where everybod walked and no one paid for a murder!
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#54 Jan 29, 2013
How do you know Belichecks nuts are fat??????
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#55 Jan 29, 2013
Clem wrote:
How do you know Belichecks nuts are fat??????
It's what Tagliabue said...why do you think that Goodell is the NEW head commish? LOL!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#56 Jan 29, 2013
chad wrote:
The District Attorney Paul Howard made a stupid deal where everybod walked and no one paid for a murder!
Not everybody walked, because of a deal Paul Howard made...the other two co-defendants were ACQUITTED of their charges, based on the self-defence defence, that the jury sided with.

Get your facts straight, chaddie boy!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57 Jan 30, 2013
Ray Lewis simply intimidated the key witness's.....that has been known for years...he was a typical University of Miami thug, when younger.....Fan's just want to rewrite history.....
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#58 Jan 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Ray Lewis simply intimidated the key witness's.....that has been known for years...he was a typical University of Miami thug, when younger.....Fan's just want to rewrite history.....
Show the PROOF that Ray Lewis, of whom was INCARCERATED, was able to intimidate the PROSECUTION'S witnesses, retard!

There's no proof of that being the case, BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED, dumbass...Bill Belicheck is more of a witness intimidator than Ray Lewis...it's just too bad that New England can't win a Super Bowl WITHOUT the help of 'Spygate'!

Eric Mangini should be enshrined into the Hall of Fame for his snitching on the New England Patriots! How is cheating by stealing signals 'patriotic'? The New England Patriots SHOULD have been disbanded, as was earlier hinted, into the 31 other teams, and a new team, likely located in San Antonio. New England can blow goats...guess that's what they're busy doing, since they can't win a championship WITHOUT stealing other teams' signals!

Can anybody imagine how many times Peyton Manning would have trumped Tom Brady, had it not been for 'Spygate'? New England likely would have NEVER won a Super Bowl without 'Spygate'! Geddafuccouttahere Go Blue...blow goats with your Patriots, idiot!
As the Jets Crash

Florham Park, NJ

#60 Feb 1, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the PROOF that Ray Lewis, of whom was INCARCERATED, was able to intimidate the PROSECUTION'S witnesses, retard!
There's no proof of that being the case, BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED, dumbass...Bill Belicheck is more of a witness intimidator than Ray Lewis...it's just too bad that New England can't win a Super Bowl WITHOUT the help of 'Spygate'!
Eric Mangini should be enshrined into the Hall of Fame for his snitching on the New England Patriots! How is cheating by stealing signals 'patriotic'? The New England Patriots SHOULD have been disbanded, as was earlier hinted, into the 31 other teams, and a new team, likely located in San Antonio. New England can blow goats...guess that's what they're busy doing, since they can't win a championship WITHOUT stealing other teams' signals!
Can anybody imagine how many times Peyton Manning would have trumped Tom Brady, had it not been for 'Spygate'? New England likely would have NEVER won a Super Bowl without 'Spygate'! Geddafuccouttahere Go Blue...blow goats with your Patriots, idiot!
We all know Ray Lewis is still a thug, and Blacktigershark must be a Jet fan; AKA the dumbest fans in all of sport.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#61 Feb 1, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know Ray Lewis is still a thug, and Blacktigershark must be a Jet fan; AKA the dumbest fans in all of sport.
Actually, I am a fan of the New York Giants...look at how they creamed the juiced up Patriots in the first Super Bowl that they played them in!

You will believe that ANY person that puts black paint on their face is a 'thug'. Guess that means that Bush sent tens of thousands of 'thugs' into Iraq, in order to illegally occupy Iraq, just like what was done in respect to the Panama canal years before, by daddy Bush, I do believe, right PATRIOTS SUX? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Rice hopes for 2nd chance in NFL Dec 2 10th Floor Pimp Slap 2
Report: Colts not interested in Ray Rice if he'... Nov 19 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cary Williams: 'Patriots Are Cheaters' Nov 18 Flatulence Fred 12
Ray Rice And Domestic Violence in the NFL Nov 17 puzzledpete 1
Coffman's cheap shot took out Ravens assistant ... Nov '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 3
Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
More from around the web