Wes Welker's wife apologizes for ripping Ray Lewis

The day after another disappointing loss for the New England Patriots, it was the wife of a player who again was making news for her emotional postgame outburst Anna Burns Welker lashed out at Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis after her husband, Wes Welker, dropped two passes in the AFC championship game and finished with eight catches for 117 ... (more) Full Story

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST, there was NO SHOOTING FROM RAY LEWIS'S PARTY IN THE LIMO. Their limo was shot at. This isn't even the 'Ray Lewis approved' version of the story, flbadcatowner. IT IS A FACT!
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2000/05/30/lew...
Now WHY would some guy, that thought that there were people that just stabbed two people, stop his friend from getting his truck to help these stabbing victims, go for his 0.45, then shoot 7 bullets at a fleeing limo, and THEN dispose of his 0.45, and NOT get charged for reckless discharge of a firearm, in the least, on top of obstruction of justice, considering that he threw away his gun in the bushes? You are barking up the WRONG tree, kid!
Second, self-defence WAS claimed. If you read ALL the facts from the case, you would realize that there was always the position of self-defence by Lewis's co-defendants, and after everything was said and done, the jury SIDED with the co-defendants and freed them of all charges. Why, you ask? I believe it is because the whole melee was INITIATED by the victims, where one of the victims hit one of the co-defendants with a Moet champagne bottle. That was all the evidence the defence had to bring up in order to substantiate the self-defence defence. CASE CONCLUDED! If YOU, or Anna, cared to dispute the findings of a jury back then, then why didn't you both put your money on it back then and get a retrial of the accused? Do factors like 'the prosecution had no case', and 'double jeopardy' hinder your attempts of throwing money away to the bad? Yeah...I thought so!
Third, the prosecution witnesses were unreliable, and they changed their stories. READ THE CASE! This is where ignorant people like you and Anna fail to grasp THE REALITY of the whole ordeal. Had the prosecution's witnesses told THE TRUTH from the beginning, then Ray Lewis would have likely NEVER sat in prison, and the victims' families would not have even sued Ray Lewis and reached an out of court settlement.
Let's state some more facts here. The two victims are criminals. They were at a bar (not a crime in itself, UNLESS they had conditions). They were drunk. They initiated a physical confrontation...WITH WEAPONS. They met their match. They are now deceased.
I find it funny how people are jumping at the notion that it was Ray Lewis and his entourage that stabbed these victims. Did you not read up on what was happening just before the one victim attacked Ray's co-defendant with a champagne bottle? THERE WERE SEVERAL FIGHTS HAPPENING OUTSIDE THE BAR! Now, who's to say that someone, that also didn't like these rowdy criminals, that were involved in other altercations, didn't grab knives and run up and stab the victims, and then ran away? Who would have seen that? The prosecution only witness, that was charged with fraud, and was incarcerated for his crimes, is the ONLY witness that says he even saw Lewis in the melee. NONE of the other prosecution's witnesses even state that Ray was involved in the fight IN ANY CAPACITY!
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2000-06-14/n...
Now, where are the knives? Was DNA analysis done on the blood to find out if the blood found was blood from the accused, or blood from the victims, or whomever else? Who says the knives that stabbed the victims were knives from the accused, and not from another party of brawlers outside?
They have NO CASE!
Why does your version of events only contain accounts that favor the position of Mr> Lewis and company and ignore the negatives accounts against them?

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#22 Jan 27, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
So why should I apologize for my comment about abusive Anna, since your comment is basically stating that the presumption of innocence outweighs the guilt of an accused, when the lack of evidence doesn't prove an accused guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, though also doesn't necessarily mean that the accused is innocent, thus allowing anyone to float whatever cockamamie statements they want about those accused of criminal acts?
Let me show you how an apology doesn't go far enough, flbadcatowner...READY?
"I am sorry that I made public comments about Wes Welker, and his domestic situation. I also apologize to Anna Welker, for posting my beliefs about her actions on the internet. Though circumstantial evidence has popped up where it comes to Wes Welker coming to practice with black eyes and bruises all over his body, and this is after he said that he was enjoying a relaxing day at home with his wife, when all of a sudden, that malicious doorknob flew out of nowhere and hit him in the face a few times, followed by the broomstick wailing on him repeatedly, which made him fall from the comfort of his La-Z Boy recliner in the living room, down the several flights of stairs, that we weren't aware that Wes had in his bi-level house, it was still wrong for me to expose Anna Welker as an abusive spouse, and for bringing to the public an issue that Wes Welker was going to see a counsellor about, while trying to keep this whole ordeal private. Again, my apologies."
Do you see how my 'apology' didn't ABSOLVE Anna Welker of any wrongdoing? I can be as sorry as I want for making my feelings public, but if I don't APOLOGIZE for making inaccurate correlations between Wes Welker's frequent ball droppings to the abuse he's enduring at home, at the hands of his wife, Anna Welker, then I DIDN'T APOLOGIZE for calling Anna Welker an abusive spouse, right? RIGHT!
Hope you get it now, kid. Anna Welker's apology went as far as my own did. Anna can get A REAL APOLOGY from me, when she makes A REAL APOLOGY to Ray Lewis, Ray Lewis's co-defendants, the prosecutor, the jury, and the families of the victims, for her ill advised rant, and her jumping to a conclusion, that was already dealt out 13 years ago! Thanks for coming out.
Let's see if Anna has the nipples to make said apology! Later, hater!
Your post here says it all. It was horribly wrong for her to make statements against Ray Lewis and you turn around and make statements about Mrs. Welker that are just as reprehensible. In the Ray Lewis case there is still some question as to what exactly went down. There is zero evidence for Mrs. Welker having been abusive to her husband. Two wrongs never made a right and two negatives only equal a positive in algebraic multiplication and division. If Mrs. Welker is wrong, if we apply the same standards to you, you are every bit as wrong yourself with what you said about her.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#23 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your version of events only contain accounts that favor the position of Mr> Lewis and company and ignore the negatives accounts against them?
AGAIN...what did THE PROSECUTOR, and the CASE FILES say about the incident, which led to the prosecutor dismissing the case against Lewis, and having the jury ACQUITTING Ray Lewis's co-defendants of MURDER? Not what you believe is the compelling circumstances that lend a hand to fingering Ray Lewis as a murderer, not what you say is my account of the events that favours the position of Ray Lewis, but THE ACTUAL FACTS of the case, that played out IN TRIAL, not any other things that may be posted in relation to the incident. I see that you are ONLY concerned with reading the NEGATIVE accounts about the case, so that you may hopefully be the first person that gets to suckle at Anna's jugs, if Wes ever gets the balls to leave her abusive ass!

The evidence that I bring about against Anna is the SAME evidence that Anna is able to bring about where Ray Lewis is concerned. It seems as if you are someone that really takes a position against Ray Lewis and his co-defendants, and you are trying to float the SAME stance the prosecutor took against Ray and his co-defendants. We all know how that stance worked out for the prosecutor. He should have checked himself. He should have charged the guy that shot 7 bullets at Ray's limo. Why did the prosecutor let some guy, that is guilty of attempted murder, in the discharging of his 0.45, and of whom hid his gun, which may have given more evidence to the case investigators, totally discharged of any criminal charges? Ray Lewis wasn't completely discharged of ALL criminal charges, and Ray Lewis supposedly got rid of a picture and a suit. That pales in comparison to disposing of a gun, that was discharged at a crime scene, and was disposed of, of which was likely not even found. This 'thug', that figured that it was more important to discharge a weapon at a limo, rather than getting the limo's licence plate, and calling the police, was never charged with a crime. I say that that guy got away with murder...can you disprove my comment? I don't see why you are ignoring the culpability of the victims and their friends, while trying to give life to the idea that Ray Lewis, and his entourage (of whom likely had more money in their lives, than these 'thug' victims and their 'thug' friends, that bust bullets at limos, and start fracases with other patrons), were part of a 'thrill killing', that many of the victims' friends and family want to believe. Ray Lewis isn't Robert Blake or Sid Vicious. There is NO contentions in court documents, even by way of the PROSECUTION'S witnesses, that state that Ray Lewis and his entourage initiated this conflict first, where they sought out a 'thrill killing' against these poor, unsuspecting, law-abiding victims.

The jury saw beyond this smokescreen, and that is why the SELF-DEFENCE defence was upheld by the jury, which saw the accused acquitted of murder. CASE CLOSED.

Are you going to put your money where your mouth is, in trying to bring up a civil suit against Ray Lewis's co-accused, and another civil suit against the prosecutor for dereliction of duty? I doubt you would do this, and I sincerely doubt that Anna would do that, so save me the drivel, and accept the results from the case. The jury found the remaining two defendants NOT GUILTY of murder. This, in legal terms, means that NO MURDER was committed. The families of the victims are sucklers. They sue Ray Lewis, settle on an out of court settlement, then try to urge Ray Lewis to talk on the subject, and won't forgive him for something he didn't do? Then why did they SETTLE out of court with their civil cases? They are despicable, trying to profit off of the deaths of these victims!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#24 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Your post here says it all. It was horribly wrong for her to make statements against Ray Lewis and you turn around and make statements about Mrs. Welker that are just as reprehensible. In the Ray Lewis case there is still some question as to what exactly went down. There is zero evidence for Mrs. Welker having been abusive to her husband. Two wrongs never made a right and two negatives only equal a positive in algebraic multiplication and division. If Mrs. Welker is wrong, if we apply the same standards to you, you are every bit as wrong yourself with what you said about her.
There is just as much evidence that Anna Welker beats her husband, as you state there is evidence that fingers Ray Lewis in being a murderer. It is up to you to tell us that how much evidence that is. So, you say that there is ZERO evidence that Anna beats her husband, despite the bruises and the black eyes that Wes was sporting (which is, by the way, EVIDENCE), though you are quick to state that whatever questions in Ray Lewis's case can only lead to him having to contend with continual persecution over an incident, where he was criminally absolved of murder BY THE PROSECUTION (not even by a jury), just like what Anna Welker is doing, when her husband turns butterfingers, and the New England Patriots can't muster a victory in a crucial playoff game. Is this what the wives of the Patriots going to resort to when their husbands can't close the deal?

You are right about one thing...two wrongs don't make a right. Anna conveys inaccurate statements about Ray Lewis in relation to his case in Atlanta. Anna then makes a misstep by apologizing for ripping Ray Lewis, though not in retracting her comments about how Ray Lewis got away with murder, which is NOT the case. She STILL propagates the misconception that Ray Lewis is a murderer, and that he paid off people in order to get away with the crime. Pretty slick of her.

My apology to Anna Welker is reminiscent of her lead, where she apologized for ripping Ray Lewis, though she never apologized TO Ray Lewis, for hinting that Ray Lewis is a murderer, that got away with murder, by paying off people. You see...I apologized to Anna Welker for making my opinions of her public, though I never took back my comments about Anna Welker being an abusive spouse. Very classy of me, huh? Just taking after Anna, flbadcatowner...going to fault me for that? LOL!

Now...tell us why you hate Ray Lewis so much...it may explain your bias in this topic!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN...what did THE PROSECUTOR, and the CASE FILES say about the incident, which led to the prosecutor dismissing the case against Lewis, and having the jury ACQUITTING Ray Lewis's co-defendants of MURDER? Not what you believe is the compelling circumstances that lend a hand to fingering Ray Lewis as a murderer, not what you say is my account of the events that favours the position of Ray Lewis, but THE ACTUAL FACTS of the case, that played out IN TRIAL, not any other things that may be posted in relation to the incident. I see that you are ONLY concerned with reading the NEGATIVE accounts about the case, so that you may hopefully be the first person that gets to suckle at Anna's jugs, if Wes ever gets the balls to leave her abusive ass!
The evidence that I bring about against Anna is the SAME evidence that Anna is able to bring about where Ray Lewis is concerned. It seems as if you are someone that really takes a position against Ray Lewis and his co-defendants, and you are trying to float the SAME stance the prosecutor took against Ray and his co-defendants. We all know how that stance worked out for the prosecutor. He should have checked himself. He should have charged the guy that shot 7 bullets at Ray's limo. Why did the prosecutor let some guy, that is guilty of attempted murder, in the discharging of his 0.45, and of whom hid his gun, which may have given more evidence to the case investigators, totally discharged of any criminal charges? Ray Lewis wasn't completely discharged of ALL criminal charges, and Ray Lewis supposedly got rid of a picture and a suit. That pales in comparison to disposing of a gun, that was discharged at a crime scene, and was disposed of, of which was likely not even found. This 'thug', that figured that it was more important to discharge a weapon at a limo, rather than getting the limo's licence plate, and calling the police, was never charged with a crime. I say that that guy got away with murder...can you disprove my comment? I don't see why you are ignoring the culpability of the victims and their friends, while trying to give life to the idea that Ray Lewis, and his entourage (of whom likely had more money in their lives, than these 'thug' victims and their 'thug' friends, that bust bullets at limos, and start fracases with other patrons), were part of a 'thrill killing', that many of the victims' friends and family want to believe. Ray Lewis isn't Robert Blake or Sid Vicious. There is NO contentions in court documents, even by way of the PROSECUTION'S witnesses, that state that Ray Lewis and his entourage initiated this conflict first, where they sought out a 'thrill killing' against these poor, unsuspecting, law-abiding victims.
The jury saw beyond this smokescreen, and that is why the SELF-DEFENCE defence was upheld by the jury, which saw the accused acquitted of murder. CASE CLOSED.
Are you going to put your money where your mouth is, in trying to bring up a civil suit against Ray Lewis's co-accused, and another civil suit against the prosecutor for dereliction of duty? I doubt you would do this, and I sincerely doubt that Anna would do that, so save me the drivel, and accept the results from the case. The jury found the remaining two defendants NOT GUILTY of murder. This, in legal terms, means that NO MURDER was committed. The families of the victims are sucklers. They sue Ray Lewis, settle on an out of court settlement, then try to urge Ray Lewis to talk on the subject, and won't forgive him for something he didn't do? Then why did they SETTLE out of court with their civil cases? They are despicable, trying to profit off of the deaths of these victims!
Once again, a very one sided presentation, and you still have yet to address your rancid non-factual attacks on Mrs. Welker.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Lack of evidence does necessarily equal innocence. It only means they cannot find a defendant guilty due to the assumption of the presumption of innocence unless proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Or that he might have made it known to all witness's, how unhealthy it might be if his name came up....
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#27 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Once again, a very one sided presentation, and you still have yet to address your rancid non-factual attacks on Mrs. Welker.
Show the case file, which you claim will show a clear, UNBIASED version of the events, flbadcatowner. IF you can't (which I'm sure you won't be able to...this would force you to have to read ALL the facts of the case, as was presented in the courts), then you can only go with what the jurors decided on, which is that NONE of the defendants are guilty of ANYTHING!

Who said that my portrayal of Anna Welker is non-factual? It is just as similar to you and Anna portraying Ray Lewis as a murderer, that got away with murder, through pay-offs. I'm only portraying Anna Welker as I see her, based on the bruises and the black eyes that Wes Welker has shown up to practice with. The difference is that Ray Lewis was INDICTED on charges of murder, brought forward by the prosecution's office in Atlanta, on behalf of the People of America, and in the end, Ray Lewis was acquitted of any wrongdoing, BY THE PROSECUTOR, not even by the jury! Maybe, what would provide perspective on this case, in your eyes, where evidence, that does not necessarily point to guilt of an accused, would pan out if we put Anna Welker on trial for beating the shit out of her husband, and whether Anna gets convicted or discharged by a jury of her peers, we can then reserve the right to say that despite the evidence not adding up to Anna Welker being a husband beater (this is your view on the whole Anna Welker matter, right flbadcatowner?), that Anna Welker got away with murder (in the sense of simply abusing her husband...but then, spousal abuse IS murder, right flbadcatowner???), and paid jurors to get off of the charges (as well as gave Wes the beating of his life, which made Wes realize that he had to change his story, and testify for the defence, when the defence had to present their case to the courts, right flbadcatowner?)!

What Anna did to Ray Lewis is no different than how I'm vilifying her now. If I take Anna Welker as a role model of mine, then that means that I am free to say whatever I want about somebody else, even though the evidence doesn't necessarily lead me there. I want you to look at the link below, where it shows that Wes Welker doesn't remember emerging from their conference semifinal game against Houston with a black eye...though the FIRST person to note that Wes had a black eye was...wouldn't you guess? ANNA WELKER!

http://thesportsreporterpresentswatercoolerta...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/18/bruised...

This is likely what happened. Wes gets home, all tuckered out. Selfish Anna wants Wes to cook dinner, or give her money so that she can go out with her hoochie friends and catch dinner, drinks and orgies, all on his dime. Wes casually ignores his bratty wife, and drops off in a deep slumber. Anna, obviously INFURIATED, slugs Wes in the eye. Anna sees that minutes later, Wes's eye is getting black. Anna, in a panic, wakes Wes up (maybe cold water, maybe something else), and concocts the story that Wes has an inexplicable black eye, likely from the game he played against Houston, maybe from somewhere else...but not from her! Wes, having left the game with NO SIGNS of a black eye when he got home, and now not conveniently remembering where he got the black eye, is either covering for his abusive wife, because he's GENUINELY afraid of her, or it is because Anna beat Wes so badly, that Wes had a concussion (he certainly played in his next game like he had a concussion!).

Take your pick, flbadcatower...the jury should be out on Anna Welker. Is Anna Welker a husband beater? Your GUESS is as good as mine...provided the evidence against her!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#28 Jan 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Or that he might have made it known to all witness's, how unhealthy it might be if his name came up....
Yeah...Ray Lewis could have sued the pants off of the witnesses that figured that they'd perjure themselves on the stand, just to see Ray Lewis in trouble for a crime that he didn't commit!

;)

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#29 Jan 27, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the case file, which you claim will show a clear, UNBIASED version of the events, flbadcatowner. IF you can't (which I'm sure you won't be able to...this would force you to have to read ALL the facts of the case, as was presented in the courts), then you can only go with what the jurors decided on, which is that NONE of the defendants are guilty of ANYTHING!
Who said that my portrayal of Anna Welker is non-factual? It is just as similar to you and Anna portraying Ray Lewis as a murderer, that got away with murder, through pay-offs. I'm only portraying Anna Welker as I see her, based on the bruises and the black eyes that Wes Welker has shown up to practice with. The difference is that Ray Lewis was INDICTED on charges of murder, brought forward by the prosecution's office in Atlanta, on behalf of the People of America, and in the end, Ray Lewis was acquitted of any wrongdoing, BY THE PROSECUTOR, not even by the jury! Maybe, what would provide perspective on this case, in your eyes, where evidence, that does not necessarily point to guilt of an accused, would pan out if we put Anna Welker on trial for beating the shit out of her husband, and whether Anna gets convicted or discharged by a jury of her peers, we can then reserve the right to say that despite the evidence not adding up to Anna Welker being a husband beater (this is your view on the whole Anna Welker matter, right flbadcatowner?), that Anna Welker got away with murder (in the sense of simply abusing her husband...but then, spousal abuse IS murder, right flbadcatowner???), and paid jurors to get off of the charges (as well as gave Wes the beating of his life, which made Wes realize that he had to change his story, and testify for the defence, when the defence had to present their case to the courts, right flbadcatowner?)!
What Anna did to Ray Lewis is no different than how I'm vilifying her now. If I take Anna Welker as a role model of mine, then that means that I am free to say whatever I want about somebody else, even though the evidence doesn't necessarily lead me there. I want you to look at the link below, where it shows that Wes Welker doesn't remember emerging from their conference semifinal game against Houston with a black eye...though the FIRST person to note that Wes had a black eye was...wouldn't you guess? ANNA WELKER!
This is likely what happened. Wes gets home, all tuckered out. Selfish Anna wants Wes to cook dinner, or give her money so that she can go out with her hoochie friends and catch dinner, drinks and orgies, all on his dime. Wes casually ignores his bratty wife, and drops off in a deep slumber. Anna, obviously INFURIATED, slugs Wes in the eye. Anna sees that minutes later, Wes's eye is getting black. Anna, in a panic, wakes Wes up (maybe cold water, maybe something else), and concocts the story that Wes has an inexplicable black eye, likely from the game he played against Houston, maybe from somewhere else...but not from her! Wes, having left the game with NO SIGNS of a black eye when he got home, and now not conveniently remembering where he got the black eye, is either covering for his abusive wife, because he's GENUINELY afraid of her, or it is because Anna beat Wes so badly, that Wes had a concussion (he certainly played in his next game like he had a concussion!).
Take your pick, flbadcatower...the jury should be out on Anna Welker. Is Anna Welker a husband beater? Your GUESS is as good as mine...provided the evidence against her!
A black eye? All the accounts I have read about it outside of your own say he got it during the game.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#30 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>A black eye? All the accounts I have read about it outside of your own say he got it during the game.
That's not what Wes Welker REMEMBERS, and that isn't even what Wes Welker's teammates remember. I CONVENIENTLY decided to take that information, and skewer the facts to my own satisfaction, where I chose to paint Anna Welker as an abuser of her spouse. The evidence states that Wes Welker did indeed have a black eye. The evidence also states that Wes Welker doesn't even remember coming out of that match, where his team beat Houston, with a black eye.

ALL we have is Anna Welker being THE FIRST PERSON to note to Wes Welker that he had a black eye, and of whom was the FIRST PERSON to correlate Wes's black eye to a prior game that he was playing in. How CONVENIENT. Again, I say that Anna Welker gave her husband the black eye. Anna could have got into a cheerleader's uniform, caked a mask on, put a wig on, and ended up slugging Wes in the face, for all we know, of which would have had Wes lose consciousness and memory for that brief period of time...enough time for Anna Welker to disappear, and then later note that Wes had a black eye, when they were at home, away from prying eyes.

The truth to some is what they make it to be. Seems as if YOU are making the truth out to be that Ray Lewis is guilty of either murder, or conspiracy to murder, with the 'thug' friends he was hanging around with, while crowning the victims and their entourage with medals of valor and purple hearts, while ignoring their criminal acts and their criminal past! You are also quick to rubbish claims that Anna Welker is a husband beater, even though evidence pointing towards her being an abusive spouse is in the same capacity as the evidence that points towards Ray Lewis being a murderer or a conspiracist to murder...that evidence being literally none!

It isn't my fault that you choose not to acknowledge these facts that I'm pointing out to you. You don't speak on the victims' active participation in this melee. It is as if you believe that Ray Lewis and his friends, of whom had money beyond those punks had, had nothing better to do, then to stab them up, in a case of a 'thrill killing', without any sort of provocation from the victims and their friends. This is the dimwitted stance that Anna Welker is basically taking. That stance was tired then, and it is tired NOW! Sorry that the Patriots can't win a Super Bowl without 'Spygate'...the Patriots basically have a wide receiver on their team that has basically tried to kill his girlfriend, but did Anna run her mouth about that player on the Patriots' roster after her husband's team lost against the Ravens? Of course she didn't!

Anna Welker's attacks against Ray Lewis were calculated and vile...unlike anything that Ray Lewis has ever done in his life...and a prosecutor saw that where Ray Lewis was concerned. Maybe you and Anna should have a sit down with that prosecutor, and ask him why he withdrew charges against Ray Lewis. Beyond that, just sit down and watch the Super Bowl, while keeping your mouths shut, as there is nothing that indicates that Ray Lewis is a murderer, or that he is an accessory or conspiracist to murder!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#31 Jan 27, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what Wes Welker REMEMBERS, and that isn't even what Wes Welker's teammates remember. I CONVENIENTLY decided to take that information, and skewer the facts to my own satisfaction, where I chose to paint Anna Welker as an abuser of her spouse. The evidence states that Wes Welker did indeed have a black eye. The evidence also states that Wes Welker doesn't even remember coming out of that match, where his team beat Houston, with a black eye.
ALL we have is Anna Welker being THE FIRST PERSON to note to Wes Welker that he had a black eye, and of whom was the FIRST PERSON to correlate Wes's black eye to a prior game that he was playing in. How CONVENIENT. Again, I say that Anna Welker gave her husband the black eye. Anna could have got into a cheerleader's uniform, caked a mask on, put a wig on, and ended up slugging Wes in the face, for all we know, of which would have had Wes lose consciousness and memory for that brief period of time...enough time for Anna Welker to disappear, and then later note that Wes had a black eye, when they were at home, away from prying eyes.
The truth to some is what they make it to be. Seems as if YOU are making the truth out to be that Ray Lewis is guilty of either murder, or conspiracy to murder, with the 'thug' friends he was hanging around with, while crowning the victims and their entourage with medals of valor and purple hearts, while ignoring their criminal acts and their criminal past! You are also quick to rubbish claims that Anna Welker is a husband beater, even though evidence pointing towards her being an abusive spouse is in the same capacity as the evidence that points towards Ray Lewis being a murderer or a conspiracist to murder...that evidence being literally none!
It isn't my fault that you choose not to acknowledge these facts that I'm pointing out to you. You don't speak on the victims' active participation in this melee. It is as if you believe that Ray Lewis and his friends, of whom had money beyond those punks had, had nothing better to do, then to stab them up, in a case of a 'thrill killing', without any sort of provocation from the victims and their friends. This is the dimwitted stance that Anna Welker is basically taking. That stance was tired then, and it is tired NOW! Sorry that the Patriots can't win a Super Bowl without 'Spygate'...the Patriots basically have a wide receiver on their team that has basically tried to kill his girlfriend, but did Anna run her mouth about that player on the Patriots' roster after her husband's team lost against the Ravens? Of course she didn't!
Anna Welker's attacks against Ray Lewis were calculated and vile...unlike anything that Ray Lewis has ever done in his life...and a prosecutor saw that where Ray Lewis was concerned. Maybe you and Anna should have a sit down with that prosecutor, and ask him why he withdrew charges against Ray Lewis. Beyond that, just sit down and watch the Super Bowl, while keeping your mouths shut, as there is nothing that indicates that Ray Lewis is a murderer, or that he is an accessory or conspiracist to murder!
Do you have any reliable links to offer about Welker's black eye? If not, your attacks on Mrs. Welker as a perpetrator of domestic violence are as over the top as the ones she made about Ray Lewis.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#32 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Do you have any reliable links to offer about Welker's black eye? If not, your attacks on Mrs. Welker as a perpetrator of domestic violence are as over the top as the ones she made about Ray Lewis.
MY POINT EXACTLY, Watson! You are NOW catching on!

Now, what RELIABLE links do YOU or Anna have that links Ray Lewis to being someone that is a 'thrill kill' murderer, of whom paid off families and whomever else he had to, in order to beat the murder rap?

As I said, Anna's apology didn't go far enough, just like you likely figure my apology hasn't gone far enough. When Anna is able to make a more thought out, heartfelt apology, which also fully retracts her comments about Ray Lewis being a 'thrill kill' murderer, of whom perverted the course of justice by paying off families and whomever else, in order for him to beat murder charges, and avoid jail, and apologize to the district attorney in Atlanta, apologize to the Presiding Judge in Ray Lewis's case, apologize to Ray Lewis's co-defendants, apologize to the families of the deceased (not murder victims, but deceased nonetheless), and apologize to the jurors for making such scathing comments, which served to insult EACH and every person listed in my comment, when she ran her ignorant mouth about Ray Lewis being a murderer, then I will FULLY retract my statement about Anna being a husband beater...cool? AWESOME!

Hey flbadcatowner...rumour is that the police are constantly called over to the Welkers', and it always is because there is this irritating song, placed on repeat, that continues to play at loud volumes. Somebody heard through a therapists' conference that Wes is a victim of spousal abuse, and he continually utters the chorus to this song out loud, when Anna whips off her belt and starts lashing him for hours on end. The therapist that was talking about Wes has said that Wes stated that it is like he's living in a 'Night at the Roxbury' nightmare...however it is HIS life in his own home, with his psychotic, but what you would deem as an attractive Hooters girl, with nice puppies, right flbadcatowner? I suppose that practically excuses any of her bad behaviour, right flbadcatowner? SMH! Can you explain this to me?

Apparently, when the police arrived to the Welkers', Anna, of course, answered the door. The usual stereotype that police approach a potential domestic situation is to find the man at fault for any conflict, correct? So Anna was able to use this fact to her advantage when she was talking to the police. The police asked if Anna was alright, to which she said of course. The police asked Anna if she was hurt, to which she took off her bathrobe and exposed her body, of which she only had a bikini on, and said that she was more than fine, while asking if the police agreed...of course, the idiots agreed. The police then mentioned the loud music, and Anna said that she is sorry for the music being loud...she said that she was massaging her husband as part of his 'treatment' regimen, and that he tends to get a little out of control when it comes to playing music. The police instructed Anna to turn down the music, as it was causing her neighbours a bit of a disturbance, and Anna said that she will get on it, and then promptly thanked the officers, gave the officers signed pictures of Wes, and closed the door.

The therapist said that IN REALITY, it is Wes that is crying out to Anna 'Baby don't hurt me...don't hurt me...NO MORE', and the only way that Anna knows not to raise suspicion is to blare some classic Haddaway! Those puppies didn't pay for themselves, flbadcatowner...maybe if she gets back on the market, you ought to worry how hard Anna will tenderize your ass when you fail to bring home the bacon! Wes is left asking 'What is love?'...is that really love, flbadcatowner? Is it love when Wes lies to the police, when his teammates take him to the station to report his wife?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#33 Jan 27, 2013
Oh...and about the black eye...I figured you weren't reading ANY of my links, so I will REPOST this link for you. ENJOY!

I added my version of truth to this story...just like Anna added her version of truth to Ray Lewis's situation...see how well that works? And now that I have apologized, everything is hunky-dory, correct flbadcatowner? OF COURSE IT IS, RIGHT???...
flbadcatowner wrote:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Jan 28, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...Ray Lewis could have sued the pants off of the witnesses that figured that they'd perjure themselves on the stand, just to see Ray Lewis in trouble for a crime that he didn't commit!
;)
Who are you...to make the call, that he did'nt commit a crime? There are many charges surrounding a murder, than merely commotting it.....
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#35 Jan 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you...to make the call, that he did'nt commit a crime? There are many charges surrounding a murder, than merely commotting it.....
The DISTRICT ATTORNEY made the call that Ray Lewis didn't commit a crime. READ UP ON THE CASE! I'm glad that you will take time to read up on the case, and then your outlook on the case conclusion should be much of a different one.

As I told flbadcatowner, if YOU have any issue with how Ray Lewis's case was handled, then how about you blame the prosecutor, and sue the city of Atlanta and the District Attorney's office for dereliction of duty? Oh...you won't do that? Then you got to RESPECT the decision that the prosecutor made in Ray Lewis's case, which is NOT GUILTY, and respect the jurors's decision where it came to Ray Lewis's co-accused, where the jury deemed them NOT GUILTY of murder, based on the fact that the jury believed that the co-defendants were acting in SELF-DEFENCE!

Enough crying from New England fans like yourself...check the gun-toting fools on your own team first! Remember Aqib Talib...the New England player that shot at his sister's boyfriend, and attempted to pistol whip him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story...

Oh...and unlike Ray Lewis, it seems as if Aqib Talib has A PAST HISTORY of criminal behaviour, that he somehow managed to 'pay his way out of', as we can see that he came to a settlement with the cab driver that he beat up, and he didn't go to jail for that incident, or the shooting and attempted pistol whipping incident of his sister's boyfriend (apparently, his sister sure knows how to pick them, as this guy that she's with is not only a woman beater, he also is a repeat child molester...guess that is good enough grounds to try to do away with a guy, right Go Blue? But then, what about the cabbie? What did he do? LOL!).

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/...

Yet, I guess when New England needs a good cornerback, that ISN'T on the juice, like Rodney Harrison, then I suppose they can hunt down prospects like Aqib Talib, of whom narrowly ducked jail time on some SERIOUS felony charges, right? RIGHT!

Now, who am I to judge Aqib Talib, right? The prosecutors in Dallas dropped the charges against Aqib Talib. Case closed...let Talib play on...he's a free man...hopefully he has learned from his past troubles with other people and the law. Now who are YOU to judge Ray Lewis? Ray Lewis already stood trial, and the prosecutors threw out his felony charges of murder against him, and it is those prosecutors that 'The People' entrust with making the legal decisions in your nation, is that not so? So if the prosecutors felt that there was NOTHING that they could go on to further the case against Ray Lewis, then they are basically saying that Ray Lewis is not guilty, based on the lack of evidence available to them, and they are not going to waste any more of 'The People's' tax dollars, trying to incriminate a suspect, where no evidence links him to the crime! CASE CLOSED. DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S CALL!

Anything else you would like to say now, Go Blue? Something SIGNIFICANT that is...ROFL!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#36 Jan 28, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, what RELIABLE links do YOU or Anna have that links Ray Lewis to being someone that is a 'thrill kill' murderer, of whom paid off families and whomever else he had to, in order to beat the murder rap?
As I said, Anna's apology didn't go far enough, just like you likely figure my apology hasn't gone far enough. When Anna is able to make a more thought out, heartfelt apology, which also fully retracts her comments about Ray Lewis being a 'thrill kill' murderer, of whom perverted the course of justice by paying off families and whomever else, in order for him to beat murder charges, and avoid jail, and apologize to the district attorney in Atlanta, apologize to the Presiding Judge in Ray Lewis's case, apologize to Ray Lewis's co-defendants, apologize to the families of the deceased (not murder victims, but deceased nonetheless), and apologize to the jurors for making such scathing comments, which served to insult EACH and every person listed in my comment, when she ran her ignorant mouth about Ray Lewis being a murderer, then I will FULLY retract my statement about Anna being a husband beater...cool? AWESOME!
Hey flbadcatowner...rumour is that the police are constantly called over to the Welkers', and it always is because there is this irritating song, placed on repeat, that continues to play at loud volumes. Somebody heard through a therapists' conference that Wes is a victim of spousal abuse, and he continually utters the chorus to this song out loud, when Anna whips off her belt and starts lashing him for hours on end. The therapist that was talking about Wes has said that Wes stated that it is like he's living in a 'Night at the Roxbury' nightmare...however it is HIS life in his own home, with his psychotic, but what you would deem as an attractive Hooters girl, with nice puppies, right flbadcatowner? I suppose that practically excuses any of her bad behaviour, right flbadcatowner? SMH! Can you explain this to me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K5G1FmU-ldgXX
Apparently, when the police arrived to the Welkers', Anna, of course, answered the door. The usual stereotype that police approach a potential domestic situation is to find the man at fault for any conflict, correct? So Anna was able to use this fact to her advantage when she was talking to the police. The police asked if Anna was alright, to which she said of course. The police asked Anna if she was hurt, to which she took off her bathrobe and exposed her body, of which she only had a bikini on, and said that she was more than fine, while asking if the police agreed...of course, the idiots agreed. The police then mentioned the loud music, and Anna said that she is sorry for the music being loud...she said that she was massaging her husband as part of his 'treatment' regimen, and that he tends to get a little out of control when it comes to playing music. The police instructed Anna to turn down the music, as it was causing her neighbours a bit of a disturbance, and Anna said that she will get on it, and then promptly thanked the officers, gave the officers signed pictures of Wes, and closed the door.
The therapist said that IN REALITY, it is Wes that is crying out to Anna 'Baby don't hurt me...don't hurt me...NO MORE', and the only way that Anna knows not to raise suspicion is to blare some classic Haddaway! Those puppies didn't pay for themselves, flbadcatowner...maybe if she gets back on the market, you ought to worry how hard Anna will tenderize your ass when you fail to bring home the bacon! Wes is left asking 'What is love?'...is that really love, flbadcatowner? Is it love when Wes lies to the police, when his teammates take him to the station to report his wife?
What does she have to do to satisfy you? Stand before Ray Lewis on her knees and beg his forgiveness? She admitted she was wrong just as Ray Lewis has repented of his when he became a Christian.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#37 Jan 28, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K5G1FmU-ldgXX
Anna at least apologized. Instead of owning up to the fact that your lambasting her is totally over the top, you continue to ramp it her further with unnecessarily long blathering discourses.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#38 Jan 28, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>What does she have to do to satisfy you? Stand before Ray Lewis on her knees and beg his forgiveness? She admitted she was wrong just as Ray Lewis has repented of his when he became a Christian.
Did Anna Welker SPECIFICALLY say that she was wrong in calling Ray Lewis a 'thrill kill' murderer, of whom paid off families, in order to escape conviction? WHEN she is able to come up with that apology, then she would have somewhat made amends.

Until then, her apology is shallow, because it only comes off as if she shouldn't had said what she has believed all along, as opposed to being sorry, because she jumped to conclusions about somebody, that she shouldn't have arrived at anyway, because the prosecutor in Ray Lewis's case already judged him, and deemed him not guilty.

That explain it to you, flbadcatowner?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#39 Jan 28, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Anna at least apologized. Instead of owning up to the fact that your lambasting her is totally over the top, you continue to ramp it her further with unnecessarily long blathering discourses.
You didn't see my apology? I DID apologize! Yet you see how you don't regard my apology as sincere...almost as if I didn't apologize in the first place? This is the SAME aura that surrounds Anna Welker's apology. Anna Welker's apology doesn't go far enough. It was vague. Anna Welker insulted MANY people when she made those comments, and simply saying,'I'm sorry I ran my mouth...I'm just a competitive bitch, that lashed out at a notorious leader of the opposition, because my husband dropped the ball AGAIN', and then retracting the statement from Facebook, does not go FAR ENOUGH in apologizing to ALL the parties that Anna insulted with her comments, flbadcatowner!

DId Anna apologize for calling Ray Lewis a murderer? NO SHIE DIDN'T! Did Anna apologize to the families of the victims, for implying that Ray Lewis paid them off, in order to escape the gavel of justice? NO, SHE DIDN'T! Did Anna apologize to the ABLE DISTRICT ATTORNEY OF ATLANTA, of whom withdrew the charges against Ray Lewis? NO SHE DIDN'T! Did Anna apologize to the jurors, or Ray Lewis's co-defendants? NO SHE DIDN'T!

As a matter of fact, I think that YOU owe Ray Lewis's co-defendants an apology, for calling them thugs. YOU don't know Ray Lewis's co-defendants, do you? Yet you will try to justify your position about these co-defendants, because you want to believe what Anna was spewing, and the families of the victims are ridiculously putting out there, which is that these victims were innocent bystanders, that were attacked out of the blue, for no apparent reason. A jury didn't believe that drivel, and neither do I...nor should you, and Anna knows better.

But hey...since Anna is married to a Patriot, of whom is unable to perform in the clutch, it is alright for her to make irrational statements, and then follow them up with half-hearted apologies, right flbadcatowner? Apologists like you make me sick to the stomach! I've heard enough of your comments defending Anna Welker, where you then turn around and attack Ray Lewis and his co-defendants. You are going to be on the same spiel, no matter how many times we exchange comments, so don't be surprised if I come back with the SAME approach to Anna Welker, if you come back with the SAME approach to Ray Lewis and his co-defendants, which is what I would blame on Anna Welker's portrayal of Ray Lewis in the first place!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#40 Jan 28, 2013
Oh...and I never said that I wasn't going over the top in calling Anna a husband beater, but if Anna didn't have to do it, and you are not criticizing her for not owning up to the fact that she was wrong in calling Ray Lewis a murderer, of whom perverted the course of justice by paying off the families of the victims, then I don't feel that I have to do it where it comes to me calling Anna out in being a husband beater!

Now, the only thing you could clarify for us all, and that Wes Welker would like to know from you, flbadcatowner, is 'What is LOVE?'

ROFL!
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Anna at least apologized. Instead of owning up to the fact that your lambasting her is totally over the top, you continue to ramp it her further with unnecessarily long blathering discourses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Rice hopes for 2nd chance in NFL Dec 2 10th Floor Pimp Slap 2
Report: Colts not interested in Ray Rice if he'... Nov 19 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cary Williams: 'Patriots Are Cheaters' Nov 18 Flatulence Fred 12
Ray Rice And Domestic Violence in the NFL Nov 17 puzzledpete 1
Coffman's cheap shot took out Ravens assistant ... Nov '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 3
Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
More from around the web