Wes Welker's wife apologizes for ripping Ray Lewis

The day after another disappointing loss for the New England Patriots, it was the wife of a player who again was making news for her emotional postgame outburst Anna Burns Welker lashed out at Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis after her husband, Wes Welker, dropped two passes in the AFC championship game and finished with eight catches for 117 ... (more) Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2013
This comment is totally unbecoming of a wife of a chump. New England LOST...Baltimore won. Eric Mangini exposed the New England Patriots and Bill Belicheck as being cheaters and liars. Since then, New England has not been able to win a Super Bowl.

New England should be stripped of the 3 Super Bowls that they did win, albeit by mere margins. That would mean that players that deserve the Super Bowl rings, that got cheated out of them by 'SPYGATE'(Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Jake Delhomme, Julius Peppers, Ricky Manning, Dorsey Levens, Brian Westbrook, Jeremiah Trotter, Jevon Kearse), would have a Super Bowl ring, and juiced up cheaters like Tedy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel, Richard Seymour, Rodney Harrison, Ty Law and Kevin Faulk would NOT have a Super Bowl ring. It also means that New England would have never won a Super Bowl, and have been the most unsuccessful team to rise to the heights of the Super Bowl, since the Buffalo Bills.

When it comes to Anna Burns Welker, she should blame HERSELF for Wes Welker's inability to perform on the field...

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8867...

The above article details Wes Welker's 'shortcomings', though when you look at how Wes dropped those critical balls, it wasn't by bobbling or fumbling the ball. Wes Welker's hands were raised in a sort of defensive position...he just doesn't want to be HIT anymore, Anna...can you PLEASE stop abusing the little guy, Anna? Can you go to anger management classes and Alcoholic's Anonymous, and go into detox? Can you get counselling for your abusive behaviour against your husband Wes, as your off-field antics is affecting your husband's on field abilities? Do you feel embarrassed and out of place among other veteran New England Patriot wives and girlfriends, that have that bling, that Wes hasn't been able to give to you, and that is why, when you all get home, that you guys get home, that you unleash fierce beatings on Wes Welker's ass for not being able to bring home the jewels?

You talk about Ray Lewis ducking prison...you continue on the way you are, and it will be YOU in state lock-up...and likely, you will end up relocated to another state, where your husband doesn't play in...most like Maryland! Could you imagine that, Misses Welker? Everybody heard about Wes Welker's black eye... he can't continue to hide the black eyes you are giving him with the war paint that he cakes on his face (at least Ray does it because he is a beast on the field, not because he has bruises to hide). Wes makes excuses for your behaviour, and he STILL has a soft spot for you, and believes that you can change...HE LOVES YOU, DAMNIT, but he is afraid of you...he thinks that if he doesn't win it all, you will do him in like Brynn did Phil Hartman...yet he's STILL there with you, Anna...who says that some men don't take marital vows seriously...UNTIL DEATH, right?

In the end, Anna, you messed up, after your husband chumped out. Blowing up at Ray Lewis was immature. Jealousy will NOT get Wes Welker a contract extension with New England. Wes has likely seen his LAST days in a New England uniform. Your husband ain't clutch, Anna...and you got yourself to blame for that. Beating your man won't make him a champ...ask Boomer's wife about that, beyotch!

Final tally to date: Tatyana McCall is able to sport her man's Super Bowl ring. Anna, your man hasn't won you a Super Bowl ring to date. Ray Lewis can add another ring to his collection of Super Bowl accomplishments. Wes Welker has NO Super Bowl triumphs. In the end, that's ALL that matters, right?

Ray Lewis and Tatyana McCall - 1
Wes Welker and Anna Burns Welker - NADA!

Now, beat it, you broke ass loser!
Reality Bites

AOL

#2 Jan 22, 2013
What did Mrs. Welker say that wasn't the TRUTH? It is only odd that living in leftwing lunatic MA she wasn't cowered into silence by the inherent dishonesty of "political correctness".
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
What did Mrs. Welker say that wasn't the TRUTH? It is only odd that living in leftwing lunatic MA she wasn't cowered into silence by the inherent dishonesty of "political correctness".
What did she say that WAS true about Ray Lewis's ordeal in Atlanta, Georgia? If you want to deal with REALITY, then get on it, Reality Bites...Anna just can't deal with the fact that her man has butterfingers when the important catches are on the line.

Don't worry...IF Wes decides to stay with her, I'm sure that Anna won't be in Massachusetts much longer, as it doesn't seem as if anyone is going to want a battered husband, that can't catch balls on their roster for another 5 years for 60 mil. Miami seems like a place where Wes may have to go back to, or he could always take Anna to Atlanta, and look up THE FACTS on Ray Lewis's case down there.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2000-06-14/n...

Again...where's THE EVIDENCE that Ray Lewis end up stabbing or killing anyone? Anna spews too much shit. She needs to worry about how she's treating her own meal ticket...the rate she's going, she may have to sell her 'puppies' for cab fare!
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
She's right on the money. Today any ghetto thug that can play a boring silly kids game can rape and murder at will and colleges and the NFL will protect them! There are no real role models in sports today thanks to (c)rap and hip hop 'culture.' Sounds to me like the subject of her tirade belongs in prison!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
She's right on the money. Today any ghetto thug that can play a boring silly kids game can rape and murder at will and colleges and the NFL will protect them! There are no real role models in sports today thanks to (c)rap and hip hop 'culture.' Sounds to me like the subject of her tirade belongs in prison!
Actually, Anna is way off where it comes to Ray Lewis. She believes that Ray got away with murder. Read up on the case. It doesn't appear as if Ray got away with anything, and if you took law, you would see that PROVOCATION and SELF-DEFENCE are a couple of many defences that can completely absolve any defendant of a criminal act, as the 'mens rea' is not present in the action of noted incident.

I suppose Ben Roethlisberger is a ghetto thug, that listens to rap, and is involved in hip hop 'culture', when he chooses to rape women, right?

http://larrybrownsports.com/tag/ben-roethlisb...

Yeah...lots of ghetto thuggery happing in Lima, Ohio, because of the rap and hip hop culture, Sheik...but WAIT! According to the article above,'Big Ben' likes to get crunked up and motivated to commit rape crimes against women, when he's listening to jams by Miley Cyrus, like Miley's "Party in the U.S.A."! Will you look at that, huh? Must be something about 'pop' music and country music that just makes White guys want to rock out with their cocks out, while they look for helpless female victims in order to rape, huh Yerbouti? But, I'm sure you will rationalize that it's alright for rapists like Ben to be out there playing professional football, because it is only metal, rock, pop, emo and country that many of these White boys are listening to, right? SMH!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#6 Jan 24, 2013
She did the right thing by apologizing. Case closed!
Ben Cheeselisburger

Miami, FL

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Anna is way off where it comes to Ray Lewis. She believes that Ray got away with murder. Read up on the case. It doesn't appear as if Ray got away with anything, and if you took law, you would see that PROVOCATION and SELF-DEFENCE are a couple of many defences that can completely absolve any defendant of a criminal act, as the 'mens rea' is not present in the action of noted incident.
I suppose Ben Roethlisberger is a ghetto thug, that listens to rap, and is involved in hip hop 'culture', when he chooses to rape women, right?
http://larrybrownsports.com/tag/ben-roethlisb...
Yeah...lots of ghetto thuggery happing in Lima, Ohio, because of the rap and hip hop culture, Sheik...but WAIT! According to the article above,'Big Ben' likes to get crunked up and motivated to commit rape crimes against women, when he's listening to jams by Miley Cyrus, like Miley's "Party in the U.S.A."! Will you look at that, huh? Must be something about 'pop' music and country music that just makes White guys want to rock out with their cocks out, while they look for helpless female victims in order to rape, huh Yerbouti? But, I'm sure you will rationalize that it's alright for rapists like Ben to be out there playing professional football, because it is only metal, rock, pop, emo and country that many of these White boys are listening to, right? SMH!
Roethlisberger was born in Lima but grew up in Findlay. Findlay is a hard-assed gangster's paradise where the thug life flourishes.

(actually Findlay is a sleepy little cornfield town where watching paint dry is considered an action hobby. I've been there and it's real-life Mayberry)
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Ben Cheeselisburger wrote:
<quoted text>
Roethlisberger was born in Lima but grew up in Findlay. Findlay is a hard-assed gangster's paradise where the thug life flourishes.
(actually Findlay is a sleepy little cornfield town where watching paint dry is considered an action hobby. I've been there and it's real-life Mayberry)
LOL! Cool!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#9 Jan 24, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
She did the right thing by apologizing. Case closed!
A half-assed apology doesn't close the case. Anna insulted more than just Ray Lewis when she said that Ray got away with murder. She's insulting the American justice system. She's insulting the District Attorney. She's insulting the Presiding Judge in Ray Lewis's case. She's overlooking the conflicting statements that the Prosecution's witnesses brought to the courts.

If Anna wants to close this case on her ill-advised rant, she ought to FULLY apologize for skewering the FACTS of the case, just because her husband has butterfingers, and that likely has to do with Wes being a victim of spousal abuse, at her merciless hands! It would be just like if Wes had finally had enough of Anna's abuse, and he ended up taking a bat to her head and killing her, AFTER Anna struck Wes in the head with a wine bottle, and then charged at him with a fork, the courts would absolve Wes of murder, as they would say that Wes was acting in self-defence. Wes's 'mens rea' was not to MURDER his wife Anna...he was just protecting himself, and in the process, Anna ends up dead in this situation.

Thanks for playing, flbadcatowner...
Paul bleeds Purple

Bel Air, MD

#10 Jan 24, 2013
As someone who watched the court case it was easy to see why the prosecutor DROPPED the charges.They had no evidence on him.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
A half-assed apology doesn't close the case. Anna insulted more than just Ray Lewis when she said that Ray got away with murder. She's insulting the American justice system. She's insulting the District Attorney. She's insulting the Presiding Judge in Ray Lewis's case. She's overlooking the conflicting statements that the Prosecution's witnesses brought to the courts.
If Anna wants to close this case on her ill-advised rant, she ought to FULLY apologize for skewering the FACTS of the case, just because her husband has butterfingers, and that likely has to do with Wes being a victim of spousal abuse, at her merciless hands! It would be just like if Wes had finally had enough of Anna's abuse, and he ended up taking a bat to her head and killing her, AFTER Anna struck Wes in the head with a wine bottle, and then charged at him with a fork, the courts would absolve Wes of murder, as they would say that Wes was acting in self-defence. Wes's 'mens rea' was not to MURDER his wife Anna...he was just protecting himself, and in the process, Anna ends up dead in this situation.
Thanks for playing, flbadcatowner...
It was a case of sour grapes. I seriously doubt she hasany malicious intent to slander the judge in the case. She admitted she went too far. That should be the end of it. I suspect that every one of us has said things we ended up seriously regretting at one time or another. At least she admitted to and apologized for her excesses which is more than I can say for certain others.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#12 Jan 25, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>It was a case of sour grapes. I seriously doubt she hasany malicious intent to slander the judge in the case. She admitted she went too far. That should be the end of it. I suspect that every one of us has said things we ended up seriously regretting at one time or another. At least she admitted to and apologized for her excesses which is more than I can say for certain others.
A vague apology doesn't cut it. She insulted SEVERAL people, including faithful and vigilant civil servants of the nation. She may want to dissolve the farce that she perpetrated to the public, if she REALLY is sorry for her comments.

Unfortunately, I believe what other people are saying, which is that her rant is one that was likely one that was shared by many bitter, crybaby bitches in that New England Patriots' locker room. I suppose she was more of a man for saying what these other losers were thinking amongst themselves...I see why Terrell Suggs went off on the New England Patriots.

Like anyone in that New England Patriots' locker room has room to talk, especially after 'Spygate'. New England is lucky to even have a team after that, rather than having the whole team disbanded into the other 31 teams, and having the 32nd team relocated to New York or New Jersey, for instance!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
A vague apology doesn't cut it. She insulted SEVERAL people, including faithful and vigilant civil servants of the nation. She may want to dissolve the farce that she perpetrated to the public, if she REALLY is sorry for her comments.
Unfortunately, I believe what other people are saying, which is that her rant is one that was likely one that was shared by many bitter, crybaby bitches in that New England Patriots' locker room. I suppose she was more of a man for saying what these other losers were thinking amongst themselves...I see why Terrell Suggs went off on the New England Patriots.
Like anyone in that New England Patriots' locker room has room to talk, especially after 'Spygate'. New England is lucky to even have a team after that, rather than having the whole team disbanded into the other 31 teams, and having the 32nd team relocated to New York or New Jersey, for instance!
How ironic how you lambast Mrs. Welker for comments she later apologized for and you turn around and offer a very perverted hypothetical scenario of spousal abuse between Mr. and Mrs. Welker and resort to calling her a bitch on top of that without the slightest hint of being apologetic. Can you spell hypocrite? BTW. I am no fan of New England and especially Bill Belichick, but what is right is right and its obvious that you have an unfettered hate of the Patriots. Ray Lewis may have been legally innocent of those murders, but I must ask myself what he was doing around such a low class of people who would commit murder in the first place. A man wass dead at the hands of some very close friends of Ray Lewis. I am not saying that Lewis was responsible. What I am saying is that it didn't matter to him that his friends were low life thugs.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#14 Jan 26, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>How ironic how you lambast Mrs. Welker for comments she later apologized for and you turn around and offer a very perverted hypothetical scenario of spousal abuse between Mr. and Mrs. Welker and resort to calling her a bitch on top of that without the slightest hint of being apologetic. Can you spell hypocrite? BTW. I am no fan of New England and especially Bill Belichick, but what is right is right and its obvious that you have an unfettered hate of the Patriots. Ray Lewis may have been legally innocent of those murders, but I must ask myself what he was doing around such a low class of people who would commit murder in the first place. A man wass dead at the hands of some very close friends of Ray Lewis. I am not saying that Lewis was responsible. What I am saying is that it didn't matter to him that his friends were low life thugs.
READ UP ON THE CASE AGAIN, flbadcatowner! YOUR uninformed reaction to Ray Lewis's case is what makes Anna Welker's comments damaging, and it reinforces the notion that Anna Welker's apology didn't go far enough!

You are now implying that Ray Lewis was in the company of 'low life thugs', that are murderers. Did you see the outcome of the case, flbadcatowner? READ THE FACTS! If Ray Lewis was in the company of murderers, then the initiation of the conflict would have likely STARTED with people in his entourage, not from other drunk, aggressive pricks, that were likely thugs of the neighbourhood, and of whom likely did the SAME thing to other patrons on previous days for months on end. I can just imagine how many victims were on the wrong end of the abuse of these drunk bums that terrorized patrons in Atlanta BEFORE Ray Lewis and his entourage hit the scene. These drunk bums wound up meeting their match, and again, SELF-DEFENCE and PROVOCATION are two factors that absolve accused from crimes they are accused of, flbadcatownner! Glad that you are learning something now, kid.

As for Anna...the spin that I put on her situation, without getting ALL the facts, and making Wes Welker's pass dropping issues about Anna beating on Wes on the daily, is reminiscent of what Anna did where she lambasted Ray Lewis. Anna's apology didn't go far enough, and your comment above proves my case!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
READ UP ON THE CASE AGAIN, flbadcatowner! YOUR uninformed reaction to Ray Lewis's case is what makes Anna Welker's comments damaging, and it reinforces the notion that Anna Welker's apology didn't go far enough!
You are now implying that Ray Lewis was in the company of 'low life thugs', that are murderers. Did you see the outcome of the case, flbadcatowner? READ THE FACTS! If Ray Lewis was in the company of murderers, then the initiation of the conflict would have likely STARTED with people in his entourage, not from other drunk, aggressive pricks, that were likely thugs of the neighbourhood, and of whom likely did the SAME thing to other patrons on previous days for months on end. I can just imagine how many victims were on the wrong end of the abuse of these drunk bums that terrorized patrons in Atlanta BEFORE Ray Lewis and his entourage hit the scene. These drunk bums wound up meeting their match, and again, SELF-DEFENCE and PROVOCATION are two factors that absolve accused from crimes they are accused of, flbadcatownner! Glad that you are learning something now, kid.
As for Anna...the spin that I put on her situation, without getting ALL the facts, and making Wes Welker's pass dropping issues about Anna beating on Wes on the daily, is reminiscent of what Anna did where she lambasted Ray Lewis. Anna's apology didn't go far enough, and your comment above proves my case!
Lewis got odd because there was nt enough conclusive evidence to directly link him to the murders. There was no conclusive proof also that he was innocent.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1501090-ra...

There are a lot of unanswered questions about the slayings and just how involved Lewis was or wasn't.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#16 Jan 26, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Lewis got odd because there was nt enough conclusive evidence to directly link him to the murders. There was no conclusive proof also that he was innocent.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013...
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1501090-ra...
There are a lot of unanswered questions about the slayings and just how involved Lewis was or wasn't.
So, in YOUR mind, and in the mind of Anna (when her man flubs up a football game, because he drops critical passes), it is alright to deduce facts, when there is no evidence to substantiate those facts?

Last I remember, you guys live in a free nation, that advocates that everybody accused of a crime is presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty, right flbadcatowner? Or did the southern states happen to get annexed by Mexico there for about a decade, that I didn't know about? Ray Lewis doesn't have to PROVE his innocence, flbadcatowner...the ONUS is on the prosecution to PROVE that Ray Lewis was guilty of the crimes that he was being charged for, and after key witnesses changed their stories, it was the prosecution that had to admit that they had NO CASE against Ray Lewis.

IF Ray Lewis was guilty of anything other than obstruction of justice, then the prosecution would have nailed him for that, right? If the other people in Lewis's entourage would have been guilty of murder, then you wouldn't have other people testifying that the other party of victims INITIATED the conflict, and with that, likely Lewis's two co-defendants would be spending time in jail for either murder in the second degree, murder in the third degree, or manslaughter, with a life-12 to life-25 sentence, with no eligibility of parole for at least 10 years, right flbadcatowner? RIGHT!

The stories that come up where it comes to this case are bizarre at best. Some person saying that blood was on Ray Lewis's chinchilla fur jacket, when Ray didn't even have a fur jacket, was the FIRST problem for the prosecution. Witnesses that don't put Ray in the conflict, except a prosecution witness that was cited for perjury and fraud before was the prosecution's second problem. The prosecution's inability to find the suit that Ray allegedly threw out in a garbage bin (as if this happened) was the prosecution's third problem. Had the suit been thrown out in a dumpster, the state or the F.B.I. could have found that suit, had they done the footwork. I believe that the story that isn't being told here is that investigators recovered the clothing that Ray was wearing that night, and not a fleck of blood or anything else was on his clothing, so despite some woman that wanted to gain notoriety through making up some ridiculous claim about Ray Lewis throwing away his suit, the reason I believe that Ray Lewis was not further sought out for this incident, is that he told the truth about his involvement (which was next to none), and he offered up his clothes that he was wearing to investigators (which was not mentioned in any documents...Ray likely had A GOOD LAWYER...you got to when you are Black, with aspirations of being successful!). This situation reeks as bad as the Allen Iverson situation, where the prosecution was seeking to curtail an athlete's future, and that's the long and short of it.

In the end, charges of murder were thrown out against Ray Lewis, for many reasons. First, the incident was PROVOKED by the victims, thus leaving the prosecution in a sticky situation, of trying to seek the conviction of 3 accused that were ATTACKED FIRST. You DO know that PROVOCATION would have absolved the defendants of ANY wrongdoing, right? See what happened to the other two defendants, flbadcatowner? And then the SELF-DEFENCE defence was widely used. Oh...did I mention that the prosecution witnesses changed their stories?

I rest my case!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in YOUR mind, and in the mind of Anna (when her man flubs up a football game, because he drops critical passes), it is alright to deduce facts, when there is no evidence to substantiate those facts?
Last I remember, you guys live in a free nation, that advocates that everybody accused of a crime is presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty, right flbadcatowner? Or did the southern states happen to get annexed by Mexico there for about a decade, that I didn't know about? Ray Lewis doesn't have to PROVE his innocence, flbadcatowner...the ONUS is on the prosecution to PROVE that Ray Lewis was guilty of the crimes that he was being charged for, and after key witnesses changed their stories, it was the prosecution that had to admit that they had NO CASE against Ray Lewis.
IF Ray Lewis was guilty of anything other than obstruction of justice, then the prosecution would have nailed him for that, right? If the other people in Lewis's entourage would have been guilty of murder, then you wouldn't have other people testifying that the other party of victims INITIATED the conflict, and with that, likely Lewis's two co-defendants would be spending time in jail for either murder in the second degree, murder in the third degree, or manslaughter, with a life-12 to life-25 sentence, with no eligibility of parole for at least 10 years, right flbadcatowner? RIGHT!
The stories that come up where it comes to this case are bizarre at best. Some person saying that blood was on Ray Lewis's chinchilla fur jacket, when Ray didn't even have a fur jacket, was the FIRST problem for the prosecution. Witnesses that don't put Ray in the conflict, except a prosecution witness that was cited for perjury and fraud before was the prosecution's second problem. The prosecution's inability to find the suit that Ray allegedly threw out in a garbage bin (as if this happened) was the prosecution's third problem. Had the suit been thrown out in a dumpster, the state or the F.B.I. could have found that suit, had they done the footwork. I believe that the story that isn't being told here is that investigators recovered the clothing that Ray was wearing that night, and not a fleck of blood or anything else was on his clothing, so despite some woman that wanted to gain notoriety through making up some ridiculous claim about Ray Lewis throwing away his suit, the reason I believe that Ray Lewis was not further sought out for this incident, is that he told the truth about his involvement (which was next to none), and he offered up his clothes that he was wearing to investigators (which was not mentioned in any documents...Ray likely had A GOOD LAWYER...you got to when you are Black, with aspirations of being successful!). This situation reeks as bad as the Allen Iverson situation, where the prosecution was seeking to curtail an athlete's future, and that's the long and short of it.
In the end, charges of murder were thrown out against Ray Lewis, for many reasons. First, the incident was PROVOKED by the victims, thus leaving the prosecution in a sticky situation, of trying to seek the conviction of 3 accused that were ATTACKED FIRST. You DO know that PROVOCATION would have absolved the defendants of ANY wrongdoing, right? See what happened to the other two defendants, flbadcatowner? And then the SELF-DEFENCE defence was widely used. Oh...did I mention that the prosecution witnesses changed their stories?
I rest my case!
You have presented the Ray Lewis approved version of the story. Lets just say that self-defense was claimed and there was was simply not enough evidence to clearly refute it. Ray Lewis definitely hindered the investigation of the shootings. Let's just say that there were untrustworthy witnesses on both sides and not just the prosecution. BTW, I see no apologies from you whatsoever for the inflammatory statement on you made against Mr. and Mrs. Welker in regards to hypothetical domestic abuse.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case!
Lack of evidence does necessarily equal innocence. It only means they cannot find a defendant guilty due to the assumption of the presumption of innocence unless proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#19 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
You have presented the Ray Lewis approved version of the story. Lets just say that self-defense was claimed and there was was simply not enough evidence to clearly refute it. Ray Lewis definitely hindered the investigation of the shootings. Let's just say that there were untrustworthy witnesses on both sides and not just the prosecution. BTW, I see no apologies from you whatsoever for the inflammatory statement on you made against Mr. and Mrs. Welker in regards to hypothetical domestic abuse.
FIRST, there was NO SHOOTING FROM RAY LEWIS'S PARTY IN THE LIMO. Their limo was shot at. This isn't even the 'Ray Lewis approved' version of the story, flbadcatowner. IT IS A FACT!

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2000/05/30/lew...

Now WHY would some guy, that thought that there were people that just stabbed two people, stop his friend from getting his truck to help these stabbing victims, go for his 0.45, then shoot 7 bullets at a fleeing limo, and THEN dispose of his 0.45, and NOT get charged for reckless discharge of a firearm, in the least, on top of obstruction of justice, considering that he threw away his gun in the bushes? You are barking up the WRONG tree, kid!

Second, self-defence WAS claimed. If you read ALL the facts from the case, you would realize that there was always the position of self-defence by Lewis's co-defendants, and after everything was said and done, the jury SIDED with the co-defendants and freed them of all charges. Why, you ask? I believe it is because the whole melee was INITIATED by the victims, where one of the victims hit one of the co-defendants with a Moet champagne bottle. That was all the evidence the defence had to bring up in order to substantiate the self-defence defence. CASE CONCLUDED! If YOU, or Anna, cared to dispute the findings of a jury back then, then why didn't you both put your money on it back then and get a retrial of the accused? Do factors like 'the prosecution had no case', and 'double jeopardy' hinder your attempts of throwing money away to the bad? Yeah...I thought so!

Third, the prosecution witnesses were unreliable, and they changed their stories. READ THE CASE! This is where ignorant people like you and Anna fail to grasp THE REALITY of the whole ordeal. Had the prosecution's witnesses told THE TRUTH from the beginning, then Ray Lewis would have likely NEVER sat in prison, and the victims' families would not have even sued Ray Lewis and reached an out of court settlement.

Let's state some more facts here. The two victims are criminals. They were at a bar (not a crime in itself, UNLESS they had conditions). They were drunk. They initiated a physical confrontation...WITH WEAPONS. They met their match. They are now deceased.

I find it funny how people are jumping at the notion that it was Ray Lewis and his entourage that stabbed these victims. Did you not read up on what was happening just before the one victim attacked Ray's co-defendant with a champagne bottle? THERE WERE SEVERAL FIGHTS HAPPENING OUTSIDE THE BAR! Now, who's to say that someone, that also didn't like these rowdy criminals, that were involved in other altercations, didn't grab knives and run up and stab the victims, and then ran away? Who would have seen that? The prosecution only witness, that was charged with fraud, and was incarcerated for his crimes, is the ONLY witness that says he even saw Lewis in the melee. NONE of the other prosecution's witnesses even state that Ray was involved in the fight IN ANY CAPACITY!

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2000-06-14/n...

Now, where are the knives? Was DNA analysis done on the blood to find out if the blood found was blood from the accused, or blood from the victims, or whomever else? Who says the knives that stabbed the victims were knives from the accused, and not from another party of brawlers outside?

They have NO CASE!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#20 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Lack of evidence does necessarily equal innocence. It only means they cannot find a defendant guilty due to the assumption of the presumption of innocence unless proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
So why should I apologize for my comment about abusive Anna, since your comment is basically stating that the presumption of innocence outweighs the guilt of an accused, when the lack of evidence doesn't prove an accused guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, though also doesn't necessarily mean that the accused is innocent, thus allowing anyone to float whatever cockamamie statements they want about those accused of criminal acts?

Let me show you how an apology doesn't go far enough, flbadcatowner...READY?

"I am sorry that I made public comments about Wes Welker, and his domestic situation. I also apologize to Anna Welker, for posting my beliefs about her actions on the internet. Though circumstantial evidence has popped up where it comes to Wes Welker coming to practice with black eyes and bruises all over his body, and this is after he said that he was enjoying a relaxing day at home with his wife, when all of a sudden, that malicious doorknob flew out of nowhere and hit him in the face a few times, followed by the broomstick wailing on him repeatedly, which made him fall from the comfort of his La-Z Boy recliner in the living room, down the several flights of stairs, that we weren't aware that Wes had in his bi-level house, it was still wrong for me to expose Anna Welker as an abusive spouse, and for bringing to the public an issue that Wes Welker was going to see a counsellor about, while trying to keep this whole ordeal private. Again, my apologies."

Do you see how my 'apology' didn't ABSOLVE Anna Welker of any wrongdoing? I can be as sorry as I want for making my feelings public, but if I don't APOLOGIZE for making inaccurate correlations between Wes Welker's frequent ball droppings to the abuse he's enduring at home, at the hands of his wife, Anna Welker, then I DIDN'T APOLOGIZE for calling Anna Welker an abusive spouse, right? RIGHT!

Hope you get it now, kid. Anna Welker's apology went as far as my own did. Anna can get A REAL APOLOGY from me, when she makes A REAL APOLOGY to Ray Lewis, Ray Lewis's co-defendants, the prosecutor, the jury, and the families of the victims, for her ill advised rant, and her jumping to a conclusion, that was already dealt out 13 years ago! Thanks for coming out.

Let's see if Anna has the nipples to make said apology! Later, hater!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Rice hopes for 2nd chance in NFL Dec 2 10th Floor Pimp Slap 2
Report: Colts not interested in Ray Rice if he'... Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cary Williams: 'Patriots Are Cheaters' Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 12
Ray Rice And Domestic Violence in the NFL Nov '14 puzzledpete 1
Coffman's cheap shot took out Ravens assistant ... Nov '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 3
Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
More from around the web