Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is Fastest NFL Player

Apr 3, 2013 Full story: Rant Sports 9

It is tough to argue with any NFL player that goes undefeated throughout a single season on many subjects, but Denver Broncos PR/KR Trindon Holliday may be stretching his claims a little too far.

Full Story

Since: Mar 13

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Jacoby Ford will dust this clown....Terelle Pryor proli faster!!! RAIDERS FOREVER!!!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#2 Apr 4, 2013
I would love to see the other 3 race, shit they've proven themselves & my Jacoby Ford said at the combine that he was upset cuz he's been clocked in the 4.1 range, but this dude never even got under 4.3 so he's not even in the conversation. But he can surely join in to get embarrassed!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Lets throw Tebow in there for giggles and to appease his moronic fan base. Ford, Holliday, and Tebow would make people remember OJ's low-speed chase in the slow white Bronco

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2013
How bout P.Manning...T.Brady...and Carson Palmer racing?? Now that would be comedy!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Apr 4, 2013
The Fridge and Siragusa

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
The Fridge and Siragusa
Hahahaha!! Throw in Gilbert Brown!
Rhinos

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
I think Taiwan Jones of the Oakland Raiders is the fastest player in the nfl and Oakland should put him at wide reciever!
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Rhinos wrote:
I think Taiwan Jones of the Oakland Raiders is the fastest player in the nfl and Oakland should put him at wide reciever!
You need a qb that can get him the ball
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Very few wide, receivers and running backs deliver the punishmenR.E.M. That's why those that do are special & rate breeds. Giving Taiwan Jones's size & stature, I think he made the right decision to move to CB. Now he'll be doing the hitting & not getting hit, so we don't have to worry about ball security. Unless he gets alot of ints. He's the right size height & speed for a CB. He just needs a good DB coach to teach him proper footwork on zone & men coverages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Rice hopes for 2nd chance in NFL Dec 2 10th Floor Pimp Slap 2
Report: Colts not interested in Ray Rice if he'... Nov 19 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Cary Williams: 'Patriots Are Cheaters' Nov 18 Flatulence Fred 12
Ray Rice And Domestic Violence in the NFL Nov 17 puzzledpete 1
Coffman's cheap shot took out Ravens assistant ... Nov '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 3
Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
More from around the web