Pittsburgh lies claiming Steelers are...

Pittsburgh lies claiming Steelers are favorites for game today

Posted in the Baltimore Ravens Forum

Call Em

Baden, PA

#1 Oct 20, 2013
Pittsburgh WPXI news is airing big 7 Roethlisberger saying Steelers are odds bettors favorites today. I have the spread from odds bettors proving the Pittsburgh news wrong.

http://www.thespread.com/nfl-football-betting...

I think if you go to wpxi.com video of the lie can be watched online. They sectively lie to viewers a lot on all three Pittsburgh news stations.

Of course, some speak Pittsburghese and most in Pittsburgh pronounce L's as W's follow sounds like fowwow! If a l is at the end of any word like Crystal it will sound like Cryst O l, Crystol but they drag the o and many times is w Cryst OOO w.

Watch youtube videos on Pittsburghese, all slang hillbillies!

Bettors odds are Pittsburghese is slang and soda isn't to be cawwed pop!
Call Em

Baden, PA

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Can you beat the Short Bus? If you bet every team against the Steelers to win you can! All the people on the show always pick the Steelers to to win. Steelers season is 1 win 4 losses to date. Short Bus and his people on the show are all wrong, at least 4 out if 5 times this season!

The Beat the Short Bus guest and him are both wrong if the Ravens win.

http://m.wpxi.com/s/jeromebettisshow/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ravens Cut Elvis Dumervil May 14 Know phart 4
Best Draft Classes May 10 dcanddinky 1
News Ex Longhorns RB Ricky Williams opening gym wher... (Jul '16) Feb '17 Pot Head Phart 4
News The good, bad and weird of 2013 NFL season (Dec '13) Feb '17 Big Guy Phart 9
News So you think this is easy? Look how weird openi... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News The Offbeat: Zoo jokes, sleepy wide receiver (Jul '16) Jul '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web