Tony Romo Is Better Than Big Ben and ...

Tony Romo Is Better Than Big Ben and Joe Flacco

There are 16 comments on the TheLandryHat story from May 28, 2013, titled Tony Romo Is Better Than Big Ben and Joe Flacco. In it, TheLandryHat reports that:

May 21, 2013; Irving, TX, USA; Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo laughs with receiver Dez Bryant and tight end Jason Witten during organized team activities at Dallas Cowboys Headquarters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheLandryHat.

Mike Lurz

Rosedale, MD

#1 May 29, 2013
Dallas fans dont even believe this crap
Clueless

Beachwood, OH

#2 May 29, 2013
Tony HOMO " SUCKS "
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#3 May 30, 2013
The botched FG hold really messed him up mentally. I don't think he's ever gotten over it and its always in the back of his mind in clutch situations.

“We Need to Find John Galt!”

Since: Dec 06

southeast Oklahoma

#4 Jun 15, 2013
One word - HILARIOUS!
Dallas Clark

Hampton, VA

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Romo is an average QB, not bad, not awful, just average. He is highly overpaid and that stadium can't sellout unless FOX or CBS buys the tickets to avoid blackout.
Elite QBs are Mannings(s) and Brady/Brees,Rodgers,etc,,;now Flaaco who is 11-0 on the road in playoff games, 1-0 SB and in his 5th year is elite. Phillip Rivers is a better QB than Romo who has had the best TE at Dallas in NFL History, yet he can't do much in a big game, but hey, Romo does not even get to big games anymore to lose them. He can't win in a soft Division.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#6 Jun 15, 2013
Dallas Clark wrote:
Romo is an average QB, not bad, not awful, just average. He is highly overpaid and that stadium can't sellout unless FOX or CBS buys the tickets to avoid blackout.
Elite QBs are Mannings(s) and Brady/Brees,Rodgers,etc,,;now Flaaco who is 11-0 on the road in playoff games, 1-0 SB and in his 5th year is elite. Phillip Rivers is a better QB than Romo who has had the best TE at Dallas in NFL History, yet he can't do much in a big game, but hey, Romo does not even get to big games anymore to lose them. He can't win in a soft Division.
Are you trying to say that the NFC East is a soft division?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#7 Jun 15, 2013
blakelylaw wrote:
One word - HILARIOUS!
> Romo hasn't done a Mark Sanchez butt fumble yet, but, that might be right around the corner ... after all, it's a new year!

>:D
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#8 Jun 15, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Romo hasn't done a Mark Sanchez butt fumble yet, but, that might be right around the corner ... after all, it's a new year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gOJlHHyN-hEXX
>:D
Lmmfao
christie

Lillington, NC

#9 Jun 15, 2013
what are you smoking ?
Cowboyfan

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 11, 2013
Art Deco thinks this is a good QB

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Cowboyfan wrote:
Art Deco thinks this is a good QB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vHYsXUXUkpAXX
> Coach Artie said Tebow is a good football player! Now, Cowboy fan ... you run along and enjoy another year with that quarterback you think is good ... Tony "No Show" Romo! Here is Romo after the snap, asking his center where the receiver is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Tebow would be a great QB if sideline personnel were eligible receivers.
Ramsfan50

Festus, MO

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Tim Teblow wrote:
Tebow would be a great QB if sideline personnel were eligible receivers.
Tim Tebow deserves neither the criticism or praise the media gives him.
Cowboyfan01

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 29, 2013
I can not wait to see everyone jump on the romo bandwagon when he wins a Super Bowl

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#16 Jul 30, 2013
Cowboyfan01 wrote:
I can not wait to see everyone jump on the romo bandwagon when he wins a Super Bowl
Hope you're ready to wait a loooooooooooong time.
Laughing Bear Fan

Arvada, CO

#17 Jul 30, 2013
Romo's better at baggin chix
Big Ben Rapebartenders
and flacco is light in the loafers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So you think this is easy? Look how weird openi... Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News The Offbeat: Zoo jokes, sleepy wide receiver Jul '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
News Ex Longhorns RB Ricky Williams opening gym wher... Jul '16 JMO 2
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Newton to Oher: 'I need you' to play in Carolina (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 3
News Former Ravens RB Ray Rice coaches at NFLPA Coll... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News The Denver Broncos sign away Baltimore Ravens 5... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
More from around the web