Is flag football ahead for NFL?

Is flag football ahead for NFL?

There are 2 comments on the Anchorage Daily News story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Is flag football ahead for NFL?. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

Rules designed to make the game safer are also making players uncertain about which hits are considered clean and which ones could lead to a fine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Why not just let anyone who yearns to play in the NFL simply sign a waiver, accepting all responsibility for any injuries or pain and suffering they might incur?

...then let them maim, cripple and kill each other while entertaining their drunken, bloodthirsty fans.

Oh, and change the name to GFL...Gladiator Football League.
Mr America

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Ya I agree in 10 years they going to play flag ball and have a tea party at halftime. The nfl is implimenting new rules to help players not get soo injured, its just hype for themselves so less former players cant sue them now. Soo many lawsuits pending they had to do something. We really dont care about the players and hope to see big hits and people on stretchers. Thats the football we all love. This new penalty game with no hits sucks. The reason qbs like Rg3 an kapernik can run soo much is because you not allowd to tackle them. Its just a matter of time before their knees give out just like Rg3 found out lool. We dont care if some nfl players get headaches and cant count their own money. They can afford to buy accountants and home dr. Then still have 50 million left over. Nobody feels sorry for injured player making millions. Thats the price you pay for playing in nfl. The more rules and penalties with destroy the games flow and loose viewers little by little until the nfl looks like wwe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Stat That Will Define Ravens' 2015 Season Jul 23 Goodell in too deep 2
News Embattled Ray Rice still waiting for another sh... Jul 7 Fart news 3
News John Harbaugh: It's time for Marlon Brown to st... Jul 5 Truth seeping out 1
News Former Ravens cheerleader pleads guilty to rape Jun '15 CheerRape 3
News In a file photo from Dec. 28, 2014, Browns quar... Apr '15 tom wingo 5
News Mike Preston: With NFL draft nearing and wide r... Apr '15 Pimp Slap Draft 1
News NFL notebook: Winston feels pressure to attend ... Apr '15 Winston Smokers 14
More from around the web