Playoff upset: Ravens beat Manning and Broncos 38-35 in double overtime

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brandon Sun

Baltimore's Justin Tucker kicked a 47-yard field goal 1:42 into the second overtime Saturday, ending the NFL's longest game in 26 years and giving the Ravens a 38-35 win over the Denver Broncos in the AFC playoffs.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2013

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

An upset to who? or whom?

It wasn't an upset to me...I saw the two teams as being evenly matched, with the slight edge going to the Ravens, do to Ray Lewis way of emotionally pumping his team up...

So this was no 'upset' to me, not in the least bit...

To me it was just another game, where the luckier team won as time ran out...

But through out the week, you can expect for these slimey sports radio hosts to take further shots at Ray Lewis...

They don't like him...and are always taking shots at him cause of what occured in his past...

The public has forgotten all about it, but these drama Q sports radio hosts have not...

I'm glad the Ravens won...and glad San Fransisco won also...

Even though I think Erin Rogers is a wonderful stand up guy, QB...

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

These sports show hosts continue to try to will their desired out come on these games...

Even though the Ravens won, beat, the Broncos, these talk show hosts continue to talk around the possibility of the Ravens going on to the Superbowl...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Tough to blame Manning for that loss...even though, that last pick was awful....They would never have been there, without him....Worst was the asskicking of their pass defense, just brutal that a safety would not be between a reciever and the endzone....unforgivable.....

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

36 seconds left, 3 time outs, and Denver elected to go to the locker room...

I just heard that on sports talk...
thunderturd

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Time and Space wrote:

Let us not forget 3-7 and Fox elects to run it when you have a Hall of Fame QB which a 1st Down EnDs the game. So he runs it with Jacob F**kin Hester get 2 yrd and punts. Then Flacco throws a 60 yrd arch Bomb that Rahim Moore just Gots to Be the hero fo. And misses by 3 feet.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

thunderturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us not forget 3-7 and Fox elects to run it when you have a Hall of Fame QB which a 1st Down EnDs the game. So he runs it with Jacob F**kin Hester get 2 yrd and punts. Then Flacco throws a 60 yrd arch Bomb that Rahim Moore just Gots to Be the hero fo. And misses by 3 feet.
Yes, the Bronco's went thru alot of mistakes in that game, but i would bet them early for next year....plus, this is the kind of stuff, that makes Peyton crazy competative.....How about, could'nt the Seahawks have burned some clock, before their last TD?
clueless

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Time and Space wrote:
Well if you would have watched the game you would not have just heard that. I watched the game and that was a terrible call to waste 3 time outs and 40 secionds on the clock at the 35 yard line. WHY not take some shots down the field and try a field goal. DUMB DUMB COACHING --- THAT'S WHY ...... They the coaching staff should be blamed for this loss...... Hope they never get back there now after that stupid call... That may have been Manning last chance to win a S.B.- He better thank the coaching staff for that f--k up.
Hank Scram

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Flacco did one helluva job matriculating the ball down the field.
thunderturd

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the Bronco's went thru alot of mistakes in that game, but i would bet them early for next year....plus, this is the kind of stuff, that makes Peyton crazy competative.....How about, could'nt the Seahawks have burned some clock, before their last TD?
I agree totally.. Caroll should have never called time out on his first attemp too.
thunderturd

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hank Scram wrote:
Flacco did one helluva job matriculating the ball down the field.
Yea throw it as far as you can!! Good philosophy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••