Baltimore Ravens determined to hold o...

Baltimore Ravens determined to hold on to Ed Reed

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Baltimore Ravens determined to hold on to Ed Reed. In it, reports that:

Baltimore Ravens free safety Ed Reed walks the sideline during the second quarter against the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

Join the discussion below, or

Eddie rice

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Keeping ed could go either way. Does he stay healthy an will he be able to keep with the young fast talent that is emerging in the game today. I love ed he is a great player but u didn't hear his name to much last season. Also everytime he hit the turf he looked like his hip wasn't allowing the rest of his body to get up. In other words the oparation wasn't a complete success. It is a hard discussion but I would keep him because of his leadership n will after all u still won't see a whole lot of balls thrown his way.he is still an intimadator ...go ravens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders win on last-second TD pass to beat Ravens Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Suggs Leaves Season Opener on Cart Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Ravens vs. Broncos Full Game Preview Sep '15 Fart news 2
News 49ers' Torrey Smith: Connection with Kaepernick... Sep '15 Fart Stiffy 1
News Browns admit to having Rice discussion Aug '15 Fart news 5
News Ray Rice apologizes, says he 'failed miserably' (May '14) Aug '15 Fart news 8
News Can domestic violence abusers like Ray Rice be ... (Sep '14) Aug '15 Fart news 12
More from around the web