Chris Kluwe Explains Gay Marriage To ...

Chris Kluwe Explains Gay Marriage To The Politician Who Is Offended By An NFL Player Supporting It

There are 137 comments on the deadspin.com story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Chris Kluwe Explains Gay Marriage To The Politician Who Is Offended By An NFL Player Supporting It. In it, deadspin.com reports that:

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo has spoken out in favor of a Maryland ballot initiative that would legalize gay marriage. Yahoo has published a letter that Maryland state delegate Emmett C. Burns Jr. wrote last week to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, urging him to "inhibit such expressions from your employee." This is Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe's response to Burns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at deadspin.com.

hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#23 Sep 8, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called having additional thoughts after posting.
The first one was before reading any of the posts, therefore he only made two consecutive posts that could have been one. Although again, he may have not thought of the point in his second post until he had already made his first.
This is very kind of you. Thank you.:D
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#24 Sep 8, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
You post, separately and daily, multiple messages of homophobic drivel. Are you incapable of consolidating your bigotry into one cohesive post? Or are you just nuts?
Thank you for this post.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#25 Sep 8, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
hi hi is a pro. He outlined his actions before he began:
1. He expressed his thoughts before he read the news article
2. He expressed his thoughts after he read the news article
3. He commented on the positive affect the news article will have on gay rights
I LOVE your posts. And thank you for this.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#26 Sep 8, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Expecting the LGBT community to accommodate the anti-gay makes as much sense as expecting the African-American community to accommodate the KKK's concerns.
Agreed! I keep trying tirelessly to get this message across. They will never, never do you any favors.

At the end of the "dinner" between Savage and Brown, the moderator asked both if there was any way they'd change their view.

Savage conceded that if evidence showed gay rights were harmful, he might rethink his position. He was being extremely generous.

Brown, head of NOM and so virulently antigay it's vomit-inducing, said NO, HE WILL NEVER CHANGE HIS POSITION ONE MILLIMETER.

That tells you everything you need to know, in a nutshell. Conceding to these people is preposterous.
Omni Impotent

United States

#27 Sep 8, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called having additional thoughts after posting.
The first one was before reading any of the posts, therefore he only made two consecutive posts that could have been one. Although again, he may have not thought of the point in his second post until he had already made his first.
I see what you are saying: one should put their brain in gear before putting their mouth in motion.
Omni Impotent

United States

#28 Sep 8, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! I keep trying tirelessly to get this message across. They will never, never do you any favors.
At the end of the "dinner" between Savage and Brown, the moderator asked both if there was any way they'd change their view.
Savage conceded that if evidence showed gay rights were harmful, he might rethink his position. He was being extremely generous.
Brown, head of NOM and so virulently antigay it's vomit-inducing, said NO, HE WILL NEVER CHANGE HIS POSITION ONE MILLIMETER.
That tells you everything you need to know, in a nutshell. Conceding to these people is preposterous.
Yet your own beliefs seem to be immutable.
SLIF

Canada

#29 Sep 8, 2012
Sei wrote:
Why does it seem like the only ones who get magically turned into lustful cockmonsters are the ones who repress their sexuality and won't let it out so that it doesn't become an obsession.
Thik J.Edgar Hoover.Remember,paranoid plus narcisicm equals ight-wing authoritarium ersnality
Brown Lipstick

Florence, MA

#30 Sep 8, 2012
He shoulda been a wide receiver, or a tackle, or a left end, or right end, or under center.

"Oops! There goes the soap!"

"Not in my shower buddy!"

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#31 Sep 8, 2012
hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very kind of you. Thank you.:D
I just know that guy is a troll. Anyone with half a brain could see that you were just adding another thought that you hadn't had at the time of the first post.
Also, you are welcome.:)

Montreal

#32 Sep 8, 2012
Omni Impotent wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you are saying: one should put their brain in gear before putting their mouth in motion.
You go ahead and think that, I think the rest of us will just sit here in reality and continue to display our intelligence while you stick your head in the microwave and laugh because you're getting a tingly feeling.

Montreal

#33 Sep 8, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
Blah blah blah!
That's nice honey, you keep telling yourself that...
Omni Impotent

United States

#34 Sep 8, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You go ahead and think that, I think the rest of us will just sit here in reality and continue to display our intelligence while you stick your head in the microwave and laugh because you're getting a tingly feeling.
Thank you for proving that it is possible to convey one's message succinctly and in one post.
And if you had left out the ad hominem, your post might have been taken seriously.
Yellow Lipstick

Florence, MA

#35 Sep 8, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice honey, you keep telling yourself that...
Stop touching me!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#36 Sep 8, 2012
hi hi wrote:
One final point:
Whatever anyone may think of it,*this* is the type of action that will get the younger generations to think being pro-gay is cool. I wouldn't advocate it exclusively in this context, but *this* will make them sit up and take notice and actually HEAR ABOUT this.(Numerous younger-generation people are exceedingly pro-gay, as it is. This can only help.)
Honesty is always a good thing, so instead of pushing the 'pro-gay is cool' nonsense, let's talk about the risk involved with homosexual relationships.
Any way you slice it, participants in the Homosexual lifestyle open the door to the worst sexually transmitted diseases, at a rate much higher than heterosexuals.
It is a dangerous lifestyle, and should be broadcast as such, why sugar coat it?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#37 Sep 8, 2012
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Expecting the LGBT community to accommodate the anti-gay makes as much sense as expecting the African-American community to accommodate the KKK's concerns.
Absurd
Gay is not the new 'black'

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#38 Sep 8, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absurd
Gay is not the new 'black'
No. Gay is the "Old Black". Blacks now have laws to protect them from discriination. We don't.
Yellow Lipstick

Florence, MA

#39 Sep 8, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty is always a good thing, so instead of pushing the 'pro-gay is cool' nonsense, let's talk about the risk involved with homosexual relationships.
Any way you slice it, participants in the Homosexual lifestyle open the door to the worst sexually transmitted diseases, at a rate much higher than heterosexuals.
It is a dangerous lifestyle, and should be broadcast as such, why sugar coat it?
Boy they sure are trying to get it in the public schools here. At a very young age too.
The State of Snakes.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#40 Sep 8, 2012
Brown Lipstick wrote:
He shoulda been a wide receiver, or a tackle, or a left end, or right end, or under center.
"Oops! There goes the soap!"
"Not in my shower buddy!"
Seriously?

That's the best you can come up with??

Grow up.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#41 Sep 8, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd rather talk about equal rights. We'll leave you to worry about your last random encounter in the men's room......

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#42 Sep 8, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a man in skin-tight spandex...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Ravens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So you think this is easy? Look how weird openi... Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News The Offbeat: Zoo jokes, sleepy wide receiver Jul '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
News Ex Longhorns RB Ricky Williams opening gym wher... Jul '16 JMO 2
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Newton to Oher: 'I need you' to play in Carolina (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 3
News Former Ravens RB Ray Rice coaches at NFLPA Coll... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News The Denver Broncos sign away Baltimore Ravens 5... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
More from around the web