Michael Vick sidesteps death threats to advance book tour

Mar 20, 2013 Full story: worldmag.com 19

Controversial quarterback Michael Vick announced plans this week to continue his national book tour despite an onslaught of threats.

Full Story
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Liar,thief,ghetto rat!
What do u think he would say" yeah,loved watchin the dogs splatter and explode;ookie be god!"
just do it

Northampton, PA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
genevalove wrote:
Liar,thief,ghetto rat!
What do u think he would say" yeah,loved watchin the dogs splatter and explode;ookie be god!"
Are you calling him a thief for stealing 4 years of your life fighting the losing effort ?
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Mar 22, 2013
He is a used up dog killer.( he stole 150thousand from his mikevick foundation,in atlanta($upposed to buy bookbags 4 inner city kids.)instead bought his mama,babies mama brand new cadillac suvs!
Feds were too busy indicting him on racketeering charges,to even bother with it.inner city folks not upset either.
Hell,it was ookie,ronmexico
Emperor of the ghetto.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#5 Mar 22, 2013
genevalove wrote:
He is a used up dog killer.( he stole 150thousand from his mikevick foundation,in atlanta($upposed to buy bookbags 4 inner city kids.)instead bought his mama,babies mama brand new cadillac suvs!
Feds were too busy indicting him on racketeering charges,to even bother with it.inner city folks not upset either.
Hell,it was ookie,ronmexico
Emperor of the ghetto.
Proof ?
genevalove

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof ?
You love to research.look up michaelvickfoundation/bookbags for kids in atlanta.
The cops repossessed both vehicles.he was trying to liquidate all assets,as feds,were after his slimy ass.also was involved with several shady deals; stole,duped old bladies in his church out of their savings.plenty of info out there.yeah,vick is soo much more than a dog torturer.
SOCIOPATH
just do it

Northampton, PA

#7 Mar 23, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
You love to research.look up michaelvickfoundation/bookbags for kids in atlanta.
The cops repossessed both vehicles.he was trying to liquidate all assets,as feds,were after his slimy ass.also was involved with several shady deals; stole,duped old bladies in his church out of their savings.plenty of info out there.yeah,vick is soo much more than a dog torturer.
SOCIOPATH
I can't research things that never happened. Neither can you, or I'm sure you would prove me wrong.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Nice picture gaysplat(circa 1970?)
hair,stache,white steering wheel on your 1974 monte carlo?
YOU ARE AS RIDICULOUS AS YOUR POSTS!
P.S. VICKOOKIE DO
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Mar 23, 2013
DONE CAPUT FINI DOA
the bigbad dogtortuer is as "over" as you!
King of fire

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Ya know some people aren't liars, they're just ignorant. Looks like you found someone that's both.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#13 Mar 24, 2013
genevalove wrote:
DONE CAPUT FINI DOA
the bigbad dogtortuer is as "over" as you!
You're the one that's "over". Vick's still succeeding and you're still failing. Been that way for a long time now. Time to wake up and face reality.
leah

Staffordsville, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Bring it you vermin.
genevalove

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that's "over". Vick's still succeeding and you're still failing. Been that way for a long time now. Time to wake up and face reality.
D Y N A S T Y
says it all losers!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#18 Mar 28, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
D Y N A S T Y
says it all losers!
I don't know why I bother, but I'll say it again...

"I think we have a chance to develop a dynasty"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8180116/mic...

Never said it was a prediction, or inevitable. "have a chance to" Get it ? Acting like you don't know that makes you look like a liar which we all know is a sign of sociopathy, right ?
Vick Hater

Rancho Cordova, CA

#19 Mar 28, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I bother, but I'll say it again...
"I think we have a chance to develop a dynasty"
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8180116/mic...
Never said it was a prediction, or inevitable. "have a chance to" Get it ? Acting like you don't know that makes you look like a liar which we all know is a sign of sociopathy, right ?
Just him saying that after the horrible year they had made him look like an idiot which is easy for him because they do not come any dumber..you are much like Vick, you both just don't get it..but I'm sure that's not the first time you have been told that..continue loving you some Vick..scum attracks scum..I'm sure you have heard that before too!..Can you say DYNASTY!!!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#20 Mar 28, 2013
From the article:

“While we stand by Michael Vick’s right to free speech and the retailers’ right to free commerce, we cannot knowingly put anyone in harm’s way,” said Worthy’s president Byron Williamson.

Translation.....vick is a scared little bitch. He would like us to deflect from that fact by saying we are concerned about "others" safety. LMGDAO

Another excerpt:

"The company cancelled the tour on March 11, but earlier this week, Vick said he would press on. A Worthy spokesperson said the company will schedule additional dates around his NFL schedule."

Translation......as soon as we can set up some dates in bookstores located near ghettos, low income housing projects and hoods, we will announce some new times. LMGDAO
just do it

Northampton, PA

#21 Mar 28, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just him saying that after the horrible year they had made him look like an idiot which is easy for him because they do not come any dumber..you are much like Vick, you both just don't get it..but I'm sure that's not the first time you have been told that..continue loving you some Vick..scum attracks scum..I'm sure you have heard that before too!..Can you say DYNASTY!!!
Yeah, I've heard con-vick-t say the same things. I'm even less impressed when you say them, since now they're lame and unoriginal. Since you to aspire to be like him, I'd also like to add that you'd better watch your spelling. "attracks" is spelled, attracts.
Anyway, your not understanding why he said that is just the same old, same old for you and your little group. You don't care if the team truly "could have" had that potential or not. Typical, head in the sand, won't look for a reasonable answer, attitude. Did you know there were games this season where every starting offensive lineman was out with with an injury ? And several that it was 5 out of 6 ? Are you unaware of the lackluster seasons by many of the big names ? Of course you aren't. There's just no reason to mention it if it means you can't bash Vick, right ?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#22 Mar 28, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
From the article:

Translation.....vick is a scared little bitch. He would like us to deflect from that fact by saying we are concerned about "others" safety. LMGDAO

Translation......as soon as we can set up some dates in bookstores located near ghettos, low income housing projects and hoods, we will announce some new times. LMGDAO
Fact, or "asinine inferences"?
People on here don't like "asinine inferences" so maybe you can prove what you said.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#23 Mar 28, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact, or "asinine inferences"?
People on here don't like "asinine inferences" so maybe you can prove what you said.
Let me dumb this down for you. I never said either were facts, so there is no need to prove anything. While they might be termed inferences, I like to think of them as conlusions arrived at logically and intelligently, terms you have little grasp of.

The dog killer has always been about one thing his entire life, his own sorry-ass. Who did he blame when he was exposed? Yeah, that's right, his "friends and family". He isn't concerned about anyone's safety but his own. Your naivety and thug allure obviously prevent you from being able to see things realistically but that's no big surprise.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#24 Mar 28, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me dumb this down for you. I never said either were facts, so there is no need to prove anything. While they might be termed inferences, I like to think of them as conlusions arrived at logically and intelligently, terms you have little grasp of.
The dog killer has always been about one thing his entire life, his own sorry-ass. Who did he blame when he was exposed? Yeah, that's right, his "friends and family". He isn't concerned about anyone's safety but his own. Your naivety and thug allure obviously prevent you from being able to see things realistically but that's no big surprise.
"conlusions" ? Man, still struggling with that spelling, despite calling others unintelligent. Glad to see some things never change.
As usual, the only thing you can prove is that you come on here to say the same things you were probably saying 4 years ago. Nothing new, nothing that everyone doesn't know. Same shit that didn't matter 4 years ago, matters even less now. What has all this blogging about it done for you anyway ? Has it changed anything ? Has anyone ever said "you know what, you're right con-vick-t. I don't think he deserves another chance after all" ?
Now, what about the topic of the thread ? Do you think it's a cool thing that death threats have been the only way the haters have changed the course of his life ? And minimally, I might add. I mean worst case scenario, he can't promote his book. Big deal. The publicity from the death threats will probably sell more books than his appearances would anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Falcons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julio Jones Sets Franchise Record for Receiving... Dec 9 Rossterbates 7
Falcons' Continued Failures Reflect on Smith an... Oct '14 We Need A Chage 1
Win free Atlanta Falcons tickets! (Oct '12) Oct '14 JAB 11
Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons Oct '14 VaJayna 2
Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots: Sp... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
Falcons, Jaguars trying to settle O-line in fin... Aug '14 TealTards 1
More from around the web