COLUMN: What to do with Michael Vick?

Full story: Hattiesburg American

One full season. That's all quarterback Michael Vick has under his belt: one full season in 2006 -- and that was when he was with the Atlanta Falcons, years before he ever played for the Philadelphia Eagles.
Comments
81 - 100 of 133 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you say, Mr. shitforbrains! Maybe your new friend will believe you.
He'd believe you if it were true. He was more on your side than mine when we started talking. What do you suppose happened Jim ?

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you say, Mr. shitforbrains! Maybe your new friend will believe you.
The only interesting thing about you is which one of the former scrotum leeches you are. Having to come back under a new name and profile because you were formerly made a fool of must be a real bitch.
Yeah, yeah I know ya little pissant......."prove it". LMGDAO
Judging by your language, it is becoming plain that you are the one who has the problem by the rancid language you use. For one claiming to be a lawyer, you are behaving very unprofessionally. If you want to hate Vick, that is your right. but language like this is certainly making me more sympathetic to G-Os cause.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Time to ignore them as they just want to pull your chain. For anybody else reading this, I am defending G-O and not Vick.
Thanks flbadcatowner. I appreciate that.
Vick Hater

Nevada City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, a big post to reply to one sentence and you completely ignored that one sentence. Just prove I started this and I'd be glad to ignore you.
I can see how butt hurt you are, but get over it, no one has the time to go back over all your BS, and we never know which name you are using, bottom line is you are nothing more than a POS troll who loves to stir sh*t up..picking a pos sociopath as your cause says a lot about you and your character, don't need to prove that, you have proved that yourself!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that wasn't addressed to me but.........
It it's too much for you, you can always leave. I provided proof of why and how the asshole, GO, is treated the way he is. From the very start, he started with he BS name calling and insults when people were only expressing their opinion about a sick SOB who goes by the name of michael vick. And no, you f,k'n idiot (that's for GO), I'm not going to take the time and "prove it".
The POS loves to tell you how "average" vick is and how he doesn't support him but let someone else say how mediocre the dog killing m..f,,,k'r is and watch him fly off the handle with insults and start posting stats and awards that the felon has obtained.
You seem to have some experience with trolls. You should know when you are being used and played.
I know it wasn't addressed to me...don't try to bs me! It was spoken like a true lawyer and that post certainly was addressed to you.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fk yourself, troll. You were and are treated with the same "respect" that you have shown others.
Just who's trolling whom? I spell that h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see how butt hurt you are, but get over it, no one has the time to go back over all your BS, and we never know which name you are using, bottom line is you are nothing more than a POS troll who loves to stir sh*t up..picking a pos sociopath as your cause says a lot about you and your character, don't need to prove that, you have proved that yourself!
"no one has the time to go back over all your BS"
Jim did. Funny though, he didn't find that post where I supposedly started this, did he ? Can you guess why ?
Again, I don't "defend" him. I just correct lies and dish back the shit you hand out.
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Trade him
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your language, it is becoming plain that you are the one who has the problem by the rancid language you use.
I write with the respect to which the addressee is due. BTW, I have no problem, maybe you do.
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text> For one claiming to be a lawyer, you are behaving very unprofessionally.
Obviously, you don't know the story. I was dubbed a lawyer by a former very vocal vick scrotum leech named SOS. It was so amusing that I just had to go with it.
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to hate Vick, that is your right. but language like this is certainly making me more sympathetic to G-Os cause.
Why thank you! I feel so much better now that you have validated my rights. This is just too f..kk'n hilarious. Oooooops, sorry I think I may have offended someone. LMGDAO
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Just who's trolling whom? I spell that h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.
You want to know how I spell it? KISS-MY-ASS!!

Sorry, hope I didn't offend your delicate eyes. LMGDAO
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I know it wasn't addressed to me...don't try to bs me! It was spoken like a true lawyer and that post certainly was addressed to you.
Sorry, you're not making any sense here. Collect your thoughts and try again.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't BS me with your lawyer sewer sludge.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic. He managed to make you look like a fool without you being able to comprehend what he said. LMGDAO

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know how I spell it? KISS-MY-ASS!!
Sorry, hope I didn't offend your delicate eyes. LMGDAO
I don't put my lips near men's asses. I'm Straight. What's your excuse?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I don't put my lips near men's asses. I'm Straight. What's your excuse?
Careful now, mr. mediator. You're about to offend your new butt buddies sensitivities. Don't you know he's insulted by offensive and derogatory defamations of homosexuality?

Do you have some sort of problem with gays? LMGDAO
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic. He managed to make you look like a fool without you being able to comprehend what he said. LMGDAO
Translation: "I don't know what the m. f,,,,k'r said either because it didn't make any sense but I'll act like I did because we are new little friends". LMGDAO

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "I don't know what the m. f,,,,k'r said either because it didn't make any sense but I'll act like I did because we are new little friends". LMGDAO
Let me explain it to you, moron.

I know it wasn't addressed to me (quoting you)...don't try to bs me!(self explanatory)
(what you said) was spoken like a true lawyer.
and that post (the one you replied to) certainly was addressed to you.(was meant for you to see, and was addressing your idiocy)

All together now, "I know it wasn't addressed to me...don't try to bs me! It was spoken like a true lawyer and that post certainly was addressed to you."

Get it now ?? Damn, I'd think an attorney would be a little more intelligent.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful now, mr. mediator. You're about to offend your new butt buddies sensitivities. Don't you know he's insulted by offensive and derogatory defamations of homosexuality?
Do you have some sort of problem with gays? LMGDAO
Your reading comprhension stinks as I am straight. It looks like your reading level is half your American hat size.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your lawyer training didn't help you much there. That excuse was limp.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain it to you, moron.
I know it wasn't addressed to me (quoting you)...don't try to bs me!(self explanatory)
(what you said) was spoken like a true lawyer.
and that post (the one you replied to) certainly was addressed to you.(was meant for you to see, and was addressing your idiocy)
All together now, "I know it wasn't addressed to me...don't try to bs me! It was spoken like a true lawyer and that post certainly was addressed to you."
Get it now ?? Damn, I'd think an attorney would be a little more intelligent.
Good one. I just got back from a gig with the barbershop chorus I belong to. Now I suppose its time to stop feeding the troll for a while as I don't normally like to engage in tit for tat nonsense, unlike our adversary here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atlanta Falcons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making the Leap, No. 8: Jaguars' Toby Gerhart Aug 20 Spielman 2
Recap: Houston vs. Atlanta Aug 18 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Win free Atlanta Falcons tickets! (Oct '12) Aug 16 Jimmy 9
a Hard Knocksa crew in Houston to document Falc... Aug 12 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Atlanta Falcons picked for 'Hard Knocks' Jun '14 Rexfeet 2
A Potential Trade Target For The Falcons: TE Ro... May '14 Paul johnson 2
Michael Vicks Signs Deal With Jets But PETA Is ... May '14 Rex King Foot Fetish 5

Search the Atlanta Falcons Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••