Matt Ryan: Atlanta Falcons QB Hopes 3rd Time Is the Charm for Homecoming Game

Oct 23, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

Philadelphia born and raised, Matt Ryan returns to his home town not as the conquering hero, but as the enemy.

Full Story
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Oct 24, 2012
maybe matt ryan can't run as fast as vick(never learned those eluding police skills!) BUT matt ryan has brains, class and the ability to lead his team. Vick has broken ebonics and dog feces as a face!
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Ryan is on a completely different playing level than the felon. He is intelligent and can read defenses on the run. Vick is a moron. Once a play is called, he is stuck with it because he it too stupid to visualize, assess, and then adapt. Vick is just.......SLOW. I guarantee if he took an IQ test he would undoubtedly be in the lowest quartile of subjects. He's a lifelong criminal, thug, and wannabe gangster.

An idiot leading and NFL team, even a physically talented and extremely quick one, is not a recipe for success. The vick "experiment" has proven this beyond a doubt and he is still proving it to this day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Falcons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Falcons' Continued Failures Reflect on Smith an... Oct 27 We Need A Chage 1
Win free Atlanta Falcons tickets! (Oct '12) Oct '14 JAB 11
Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons Oct '14 VaJayna 2
Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots: Sp... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
Falcons, Jaguars trying to settle O-line in fin... Aug '14 TealTards 1
NFL Preseason 2014: Atlanta Falcons vs. Jackson... Aug '14 Garbageuars 1

Atlanta Falcons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE