11Alive.com | Sports - Michael Vick Shows Up With New 'Do

Full story: WXIA Atlanta

It's only a haircut, but in the case of Michael Vick, it may be a symbolic move.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
John

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

I am sorry but with his dog fight betting and now Airtran no longer a sponsor. I think he should be trade.
Shelby C

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

TOO LITTLE,TOO LATE..KICK VICK..MAKE HIM GONE,wE DON'T NEED NOR WANT HIM.
James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

Judged:

IMHO, Vick should be given his walking papers < I M M E D I A T E L Y >, with or without his new "DO". He's a disgrace to the Falcons, his team mates and the NFL.

However, this THUG mentality seems to be pervasive throughout the Sports World and it's getting worse.

A sad commentary for every kid looking for a Sports hero.

Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio?
GaDove

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

Judged:

So the thug gets a new hair cut and his coach thinks he's definitely turning his whole life around?

Michael "Sick" is the worst kind of thug. On behalf of the 66 dogs taken from him, sure to be put to death, the dog bodies sure to be dug up on his "family's" land, and my dog Lucy, I hope he is finally held accountable, the NFL is held accountable, and he is forced to resign from any team.

In the mean time, I and every other animal lover, and there are millions, will be boycotting anything affiliated with the Michael "Sick" name.
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

Fans are jumping to conclusions. This is an accusation, but what about innocent until proven guilty?
Three months ago mike vick's name was dragged through the mud during the water bottle fiasco. WHen the truth came out, mike vick had commited no crime. Looking back at all the negative commits, i just laugh. Atlanta is filled with racists that are so insecure with themselves they slander their most prized athletes even when they do no wrong.
This town has gotten so bad, they criticize Mike for the amount of his donations. A donation is from the heart, and people that criticize a $100,000 donation are the same people that dont answer the door for good will. We need to give Mike a chance. He is a good person with a good heart.
Alan

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

Hey David, first let me explain something about the water bottle incident. I for one don't believe the police syaing that there were no drugs found. Marijuana gives off a distinct odor that anybody can smell. The problem with making a criminal case was that there was no chain of custody after the TSA employee took the water bottle and there was no way that a case could go to trail without. Easy fix was to announce that no drugs were found. Anybody that travels as much as he does knows the rules about carrying liquids through security. He was obviously trying to use his status to get around it. The dogfighting issue, there is too much evidence coming out and too may accusations for there not to be something to it. You know where there is smoke you usually find fire. Your comment about atlanta being filled with racists is crap. Who cares what color he is. If he is wrong then he needs to be punished plain and simple. Last, he really isn't that much of a pized athelete anyway. He sure can't lead a team. That's what a quarterback is supposed to do "be a leader".
mel

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

Judged:

Alan,
You hit the nail right on the head, David be careful when you pick your heroes. He's just a thug with millions, yes I am a proud black man, and he will never be my heroe. the Falcons need to make a move now, Football is very important. Finally, I'm from Jonesboro, GA not AZ.
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

atlanta 2007.trash then,trash now.loser ghetto crap.too many chances,cause he is a po boi wit no daddy.
bullcrap.
give him what he Gave those dogs
over and over,and make the pain last.he likes torture(giving it.)
punk,coward,loser.
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

the convick was a louseeeey q/b on the Falcons and an even worse one on the Eagles.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••