Breaking Down Michael Vick's Turnovers

Feb 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bleeding Green Nation

They are a coach's worst nightmare, they get players cut, and they are usually the number one reason teams lose in the NFL.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Looking forward to another season of ookie turnovers,fumbles,poor judgement,blaming everyone,fake injuries,grimacing from booboos,six yr old children barely compain
about.
Break ur neck vick,feel pain,like the pain u have given others.
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
Looking forward to another season of ookie turnovers,fumbles,poor judgement,blaming everyone,fake injuries,grimacing from booboos,six yr old children barely compain
about.
Does it help you sleep nights if you lie to yourself about the facts ? You must feel as though your position is very weak.
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it help you sleep nights if you lie to yourself about the facts ? You must feel as though your position is very weak.
Lying about what testessucker?
Vick is going to improve his mental,physical abilities?
Yeah right,and he probably is working on a cure for cancer,and correcting einsteins theory of relativity!
Geeeeezz you are dumb!
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
about.
EXCELLENT review of the Vickster's 2012 season..OH and of his 2011 season also..and we could say a PREVIEW of his 2013 season..the only question is how many games will he actually play in 2013??..Can you say frag------illeeeee.....that's Italian for..I'm a broken down crying little girl..funny s**t!!!
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying about what testessucker?
Vick is going to improve his mental,physical abilities?
Yeah right,and he probably is working on a cure for cancer,and correcting einsteins theory of relativity!
Geeeeezz you are dumb!
I don't know why you bothered asking, considering you have before and never replied when presented with the truth. But hell, I'll try it again. What injuries were fake? You keep saying it, but never prove it, or even address it again for that matter.
I've said before, if you want to be a Vick hater that's fine, but don't talk about football or his career. You're only ever half right at best. Aren't there dozens of facebook pages where you can hate Vick all day with other people who don't care if your facts are correct?
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELLENT review of the Vickster's 2012 season..OH and of his 2011 season also..and we could say a PREVIEW of his 2013 season..the only question is how many games will he actually play in 2013??..Can you say frag------illeeeee.....that's Italian for..I'm a broken down crying little girl..funny s**t!!!
Think you're tougher ? Just wondering if a try-out is in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atlanta Falcons Discussions

Search the Atlanta Falcons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders: Michael Vick or Tim Tebow? Mar 26 Da Bible 20
Quanis Phillips and Purnell Peace ... agreed to... (Sep '07) Mar 24 For Unlawful Carnal Knowl 24
Agent: Jon Asamoah Took Less Money To Go To Atl... Mar '14 KC MasterPOS 2
Dogfighter tied to Michael Vick gets 13-plus years (Jun '08) Mar '14 Appalchia Dog Lover 307
Oakland Raiders: Michael Vick or Tim Tebow? Mar '14 Just the Facts 11
Aaron Donald, Falcons Draft Pick? Feb '14 pablo 1
Potential Falcons Free Agent Target Profile: Br... Feb '14 A Town 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••