Dogfighting

Jul 17, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Florida Masochist

Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on charges related to illegal dogfighting. via The Florida Masochist

Comments (Page 390)

Showing posts 7,781 - 7,800 of7,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
New York

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any evidence that Mr. Vick actually hated his lil "fighters"?
LOSER, LOSER LOSER.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

New York wrote:
<quoted text>LOSER, LOSER LOSER.
I bet they fought their little hearts out for their master.

“BSL is BS!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet they fought their little hearts out for their master.
You just took your igorant twisted shit to another level of being disturbing...
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

violetkisses79 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just took your igorant twisted shit to another level of being disturbing...
What, you think those little devils were cowards? All the evidence supports the case that Bad Newz was a pretty darn successful fighting "team".
New York

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you think those little devils were cowards? All the evidence supports the case that Bad Newz was a pretty darn successful fighting "team".
Retarded LOSER
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>There is something wrong with people who hate animals. Every person I have known like that has an inferiority complex. They are small people who like to flaunt their superiority over smaller, defenseless animals and usually children too.
I believe you're right.The thug is a coward and bully.Com es from that 'sick in the head' he has.Does anyone believe the thug could do anything requiring more than basic third grade level IQ?No.Any 'education' he has was given to him so he could PLAY football.Just listen to his pitiful attempts to speak.
Peter C - Stuart FL

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

I'm not sure why yall reply to corn-black rattler.. he is obviously a child AND / OR a person of very limited intelligence. Don't entertain stupidity.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Peter C - Stuart FL wrote:
I'm not sure why yall reply to corn-black rattler.. he is obviously a child AND / OR a person of very limited intelligence. Don't entertain stupidity.
Sometimes we do it when we're bored.
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell he is extremely irritated at this point. The troll has decided to use his "big guns" and poke fun at the depraved torture methods employed by the felon, vick, in another moronic attempt to do his best to irritate people.
However, if as you say, people would just ignore the dullard, his game would end.
Yawn..........hasn't your unemployed racist asz been posting this for a couple of years now?
And yet you hump my posts every chance you get.

Another illustration of the complete stupidity and lack of control exhibited by you and your fellow racist.
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

USA ROCKS wrote:
Please don't feed the troll. That's what it wants.
You couldn't stop humping my posts even if I stopped posting.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

Your my puppet, boi.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't stop humping my posts even if I stopped posting.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!
Your my puppet, boi.
This fool gives Vick more attention than any Vick fan I know, using his false pretense of concern for animals as the excuse.
New York

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>This fool gives Vick more attention than any Vick fan I know, using his false pretense of concern for animals as the excuse.
Has anybody ever just come right out and told you to just shut up? If not let me be the first.
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>This fool gives Vick more attention than any Vick fan I know, using his false pretense of concern for animals as the excuse.
What's even more hilarious is everyone of his Klan to include himself thinks I'm a Vick fan or have ever condoned anything he's done. That doesn't stop their twisted asz though. LOLOLOLOL!

Way too GD! funny
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even more hilarious is everyone of his Klan to include himself thinks I'm a Vick fan or have ever condoned anything he's done. That doesn't stop their twisted asz though. LOLOLOLOL!
Way too GD! funny
You can blame yourself for that.If you don't condone what he's done you sure try to give that impression.
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Leah wrote:
<quoted text>You can blame yourself for that.If you don't condone what he's done you sure try to give that impression.
Really? You nor anyone else can find one single post where I've ever condoned anything he's done, not a single one.

Though I have continued to condem the outright racism that exists within the "so called" animal lovers.

“Rally to restore sanity”

Since: Sep 10

Doncaster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

USA ROCKS wrote:
Please don't feed the troll. That's what it wants.
True
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Trollslayergirl wrote:
<quoted text>True
Like this particualr racist Leah, her favorite term is "coon".
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Are you practicing for a stand up comedy routine?You can do better.That barely got a smile.

“BSL is BS!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
So f-ing what. The fact of the matter is...those dogs never wanted to be apart of that team...

And when you talk about "evidence" it's pretty hilarious considering you never have any facts or evidence for anything. Lemme guess, you saw first hand how great they were at fighting, because that wouldn't surprise me one bit...
New York

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

violetkisses79 wrote:
<quoted text>
So f-ing what. The fact of the matter is...those dogs never wanted to be apart of that team...
And when you talk about "evidence" it's pretty hilarious considering you never have any facts or evidence for anything. Lemme guess, you saw first hand how great they were at fighting, because that wouldn't surprise me one bit...
You're talking to a moron. He doesn't know his azz from his elbow and can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Ignore it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,781 - 7,800 of7,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••