Michael Vick rises again

Jul 13, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 136

Michael Vick tortured and killed dogs that did not perform up to his expectations.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#101 Jul 16, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
I guess this topic is appropriate considering all the times he will be sacked this coming season!
Thanks for your prediction. Will it work out as well as your petitions, boycotts and protests did ? Hahahahaha.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#102 Jul 16, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
I guess this topic is appropriate considering all the times he will be sacked this coming season!
LMAO

Good one! Although a more appropriate title would have been, vick rises again, and again, and again, and again, and..........

But then again, as frail as that POS is, one hit is probably all it will take for him to find an excuse to sit out for 2 or 3 games.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#103 Jul 16, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions ? Hahahaha. Well, what do you know, another name pops up while you're on. One of yours or are they just a pathetic example of how you haters can't stand on your own ? I'll let you pick. Hahahaha.
Make up your mind, pissant! Either I'm everybody or there are other posters on this forum. Try not to appear "overly" duplicitous.

Oh hell, time to pull out the old dictionary again, huh? LMGDAO

Wayne, NJ

#104 Jul 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Good one! Although a more appropriate title would have been, vick rises again, and again, and again, and again, and..........
But then again, as frail as that POS is, one hit is probably all it will take for him to find an excuse to sit out for 2 or 3 games.
Aw, look at the dope talking to himself about football since someone slapped his little hand. Hahahaha.
Damn, you are too stupid for your own good. And could you be more obvious ? Hahahahaha
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#105 Jul 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't addressed to you, you uneducated, illiterate POS. Just pass on by.
Maybe not, but this is addressed to you f you PWT
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#106 Jul 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's RACIST! LMGDAO
Call it what you want your monkeyazz got busted LOL LOL

Wayne, NJ

#107 Jul 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind, pissant! Either I'm everybody or there are other posters on this forum. Try not to appear "overly" duplicitous.
Oh hell, time to pull out the old dictionary again, huh? LMGDAO
I don't have to make up my mind. I'm asking you to pick. Is Vick Hater you, or a pathetic wanna be to a 4 year loser. Your call. Hahahaha.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#108 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
What a surprise, huh ? When one name came out, so did another. Could he be any more obvious ? What a dope. Hahahahaha
Told you,LOL, this fool really believes he's fooling someone, to dam stupid to at least put some time in between the comments, or at least say something different LOL LOL

Wayne, NJ

#109 Jul 16, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Call it what you want your monkeyazz got busted LOL LOL
You see how many names he's got flying around right now ? Holy hell, I think he's trying to set a a record for stupidity tonight. Hahahaha.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#110 Jul 16, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just getting way too hard to understand WTF you are talking about!
Can't be as hard as it is for you to get over Vick
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#111 Jul 16, 2012
There were dozens of Voices of Reality,under other names. This forum was viral for a while but always,always a lot of fun when you had time for it. I talked endlessly with KBR and know (I think) a bit more about him. However I don't feel that I can reveal some of his real beliefs.There was New York and so many more I can't remember.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#112 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Love this :
http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/T8PQGPM11KFTSG...
Another thread of you making an a$$ out of yourself until the posts were removed. Hahahahahaha.
Man, you are so done it's not even funny. Wait, yeah it is. Hahahahahaha.
Man I wish you could have seen that video this fool did of himself LOL, he had the nerve to post that crap on another site, I found it and posted it here, he was so embarrassed (can't say I blame him) he didn't post for a few days, I guess he disappeared until he was able to have the video removed from YouTube LOL. Mind you this video had been on the other site for more than a year, prior to me putting it on this site, I rhink he forgot where he had sent it. LOL LOL

Wayne, NJ

#113 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
There were dozens of Voices of Reality,under other names. This forum was viral for a while but always,always a lot of fun when you had time for it. I talked endlessly with KBR and know (I think) a bit more about him. However I don't feel that I can reveal some of his real beliefs.There was New York and so many more I can't remember.
Yeah, I'm sure there were a lot. I wonder why there's only one or two left.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#114 Jul 16, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not, but this is addressed to you f you PWT
Don't abbreviate it, ya racist POS. Go ahead and spell it out. You're anonymous here. Let your foul bigotry and putrid hate have free rein. Get it all out!

Let a "honkey", "cracker", or "pink toe" fly. LMGDAO
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#115 Jul 16, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Man I wish you could have seen that video this fool did of himself LOL, he had the nerve to post that crap on another site, I found it and posted it here, he was so embarrassed (can't say I blame him) he didn't post for a few days, I guess he disappeared until he was able to have the video removed from YouTube LOL. Mind you this video had been on the other site for more than a year, prior to me putting it on this site, I rhink he forgot where he had sent it. LOL LOL
Who are you speaking of?
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#116 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure there were a lot. I wonder why there's only one or two left.
Wait on football season.Or Vick's next arrest.

Wayne, NJ

#117 Jul 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't abbreviate it, ya racist POS. Go ahead and spell it out. You're anonymous here. Let your foul bigotry and putrid hate have free rein. Get it all out!
After 4 years of your racist sh1T, yeah, you deserved that.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#118 Jul 16, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as anonymous as you were in that video.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#119 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
After 4 years of your racist sh1T, yeah, you deserved that.
Every bit of it
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#120 Jul 16, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait on football season.Or Vick's next arrest.
That shit is old, you have been saying that same thing for the last 4yrs, I guess you forgot that was one of your predictions, boy you are showing the LIAR you really are, keep talking LOL LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Falcons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL active rushing king cut Feb 27 Released Gas 1
NFL notebook: Bush, Jones, Hawk among cuts Feb 26 RealTrojans 1
Trending Now: Juror removed from Aaron Hernande... Feb 5 Suck Lick or Both 3
Seahawks DC Quinn named Falcons coach Feb 3 NOKFC 1
Falcons, Quinn agree to five-year deal Feb 2 Mensan Boner 6
5 Veterans Who May Not Return For the Atlanta F... Jan '15 isaid it 1
Dog rescued from Michael Vick dies Jan '15 BradyHumps 3
More from around the web