Michael Vick rises again

Jul 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Michael Vick tortured and killed dogs that did not perform up to his expectations.

Comments
1 - 20 of 136 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Look at the picture, humans.This its why m.dewayne vick is garbage of the lowest realm.may his disgusting life be filled with the pain he caused those innocent animals.
Burn in hell slowly,ookie!
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

That picture is why we will never forgive or forget!!!!
Only "trophy" he will ever achieve.
Loser from hell!!!
His moronic fans can burn with him!
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Those who choose to worship such a pos as a hero are in need of prayer.
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
Those who choose to worship such a pos as a hero are in need of prayer.
You, are a better person than I,Leah.it infuriated me that humans can think this act of evil is" no big deal" or "just some dogs."
This is where an eye for an eye is appropos.the horrors this multimillionaire"$tar ", got off on!
He never would have stopped if not for the indictment. He lied,refused to.accept responsibility .He felt nothing.He is a soulless bastard!
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>
You, are a better person than I,Leah.it infuriated me that humans can think this act of evil is" no big deal" or "just some dogs."
This is where an eye for an eye is appropos.the horrors this multimillionaire"$tar ", got off on!
He never would have stopped if not for the indictment. He lied,refused to.accept responsibility .He felt nothing.He is a soulless bastard!
You'll get no argument from me.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Its up to society to always keep a close watch on this sociopath to make sure he never harms a dog again...there is NO doubt that if he wasn't caught he would still be doing the same..
He can have his contracts, his clothing line, his pole dancer, his herpes and whatever else this sociopath has...but never for one second can people forget what this sociopath did or he will resume his evil ways!!
Never forget..never forgive!!

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
Its up to society to always keep a close watch on this sociopath to make sure he never harms a dog again...there is NO doubt that if he wasn't caught he would still be doing the same..
He can have his contracts, his clothing line, his pole dancer, his herpes and whatever else this sociopath has...but never for one second can people forget what this sociopath did or he will resume his evil ways!!
Never forget..never forgive!!
There isn't a word in any dictionary or in any language to describe what Mike Vick was back in Atlanta but to hold onto the hate for Vick and keep it fresh is not good for you guys either.

You SHOULD forgive Vick for YOUR benefit but never ever forget what he did and what he's capable of.
PhillyDog

Sun City West, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

All of you Michael Vick haters need to let the hate go. Hating Michael Vick is not going to change anything that happened 4 years ago.. Don't you haters have enough sense to realize that Michael Vick does not CARE what you think about him?. Michael Vick is focused on the FUTURE .... not on the PAST. Keep on hating on Michael Vick ...because all you are doing is helping him become a better man and a better NFL quarterback.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Look at this pitiful, Friday night haters meeting. Hahahahaha. No life or family, any of you ? Probably not. If you did you'd realize you should have moved on as soon as Vick signed his $100,000,000.00 contract. Maybe you'd have some human companionship in your lives now if you didn't waste those 4 years. Hahahahaha.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

dogs are not people wrote:
Look at this pitiful, Friday night haters meeting. Hahahahaha. No life or family, any of you ? Probably not. If you did you'd realize you should have moved on as soon as Vick signed his $100,000,000.00 contract. Maybe you'd have some human companionship in your lives now if you didn't waste those 4 years. Hahahahaha.
The above is an example of the mentality, character, and lack of morality that allows the development and existance of human scum like vick. Unbelievable how people can turn out so dysfunctional and abnormal.

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is an example of the mentality, character, and lack of morality that allows the development and existance of human scum like vick. Unbelievable how people can turn out so dysfunctional and abnormal.
Now tell us what it's called when someone is still fighting a battle they lost 4 years ago, but have a sick desire to bring it to the everyone's attention. Hahahahaha.
How'd those petitions work out ? Did you want him to play again, or did you want him stopped ? Did you think he should have gotten a $100,000,000.00 or did you want him shunned by the NFL ? How about the endorsements ? The new clothing line ? All these things okay with you, or did you want him to not reach the level he was before prison ? Get it. You lose. He wins. Every day you care about him and he doesn't care about you is one more day you let him win and make me crack the fuckup. Hahahahahaha
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

<quoted text>
Now tell us what it's called when someone is still fighting a battle they lost 4 years ago, but have a sick desire to bring it to the everyone's attention. Hahahahaha.
How'd those petitions work out ? Did you want him to play again, or did you want him stopped ? Did you think he should have gotten a $100,000,000.00 or did you want him shunned by the NFL ? How about the endorsements ? The new clothing line ? All these things okay with you, or did you want him to not reach the level he was before prison ? Get it. You lose. He wins. Every day you care about him and he doesn't care about you is one more day you let him win and make me crack the fuckup. Hahahahahaha
This moron can't help but continue to prove my point, he simply can't help it. And the pathetic thing is, the simpleton has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
Look at the picture, humans.This its why m.dewayne vick is garbage of the lowest realm.may his disgusting life be filled with the pain he caused those innocent animals.
Burn in hell slowly,ookie!
That picture is graphically representative of what vick found "amusement and entertainment" from. The ability to derive "pleasure" from that type of depravity is nothing short of sub-human.

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
This moron can't help but continue to prove my point, he simply can't help it. And the pathetic thing is, the simpleton has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.
I know one thing. You haven't been able to honestly answer a question yet. Just avoidance, on top of avoidance. Keep posting loser. You keep proving what little you have left.
Why don't you answer this post once and for all ?
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Come on, you dopes keep judging the posts but have nothing to say ? Why do you like to look like losers on a public forum like that, anyway ? Is there some kind of mental disorder that causes you to thrive on public humiliation Hahahahahaha.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The battle to them is not lost. It's only lost when they decide to give up and if not for these people keeping this horrible thing that M. Vick did fresh in everyone's mind, he might just revert back to his old and cruel habits.

One can argue that because of these people being so outspoken M. Vick hasn't been able to revert back to his animal abusing ways.

I forgive him for what he did because he paid for his crime in several ways and hasn't shown similar behavior since, but to come down the way you are on these people for making sure we don't forget is suspect and questionable behavior on your part.

Have some compassion and empathy for those who defend the ones without a voice who are defenseless and helpless.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know one thing. You haven't been able to honestly answer a question yet. Just avoidance, on top of avoidance. Keep posting loser. You keep proving what little you have left.
Why don't you answer this post once and for all ?
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Come on, you dopes keep judging the posts but have nothing to say ? Why do you like to look like losers on a public forum like that, anyway ? Is there some kind of mental disorder that causes you to thrive on public humiliation Hahahahahaha.
The answer to your question is simple.

People that dislike Tiger Woods typically do so because of his infidelity.

People that dislike Mel Gibson do so because of his drunken anti-semitism.

People that dislike M. Vick do so because of his heartless cruelty towards animals.

Polarization affects people differently depending on their personal views and beliefs. Because you may lack compassion and empathy or beliefs in something doesn't mean we should too.

Look within before you lash out.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The battle to them is not lost. It's only lost when they decide to give up and if not for these people keeping this horrible thing that M. Vick did fresh in everyone's mind, he might just revert back to his old and cruel habits.
One can argue that because of these people being so outspoken M. Vick hasn't been able to revert back to his animal abusing ways.
I forgive him for what he did because he paid for his crime in several ways and hasn't shown similar behavior since, but to come down the way you are on these people for making sure we don't forget is suspect and questionable behavior on your part.
Have some compassion and empathy for those who defend the ones without a voice who are defenseless and helpless.
I think that you are truly missing the point as it relates to the haters on this forum, especially ther person who refers to himself as Vick Hater/ConVickT and a host of other names, you are aware that its the same person, using multiple names. These people have little if any interest in defenseless animals, they are pure racist and their true dislike/hate for Vick has nothing at all to do with their love for animals. Don't take my word for it read some of their earlier posts, you will learn what their real hate is all about . This is coming from the owner of two rescue dogs, I'll bet they don't have any.
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
People that dislike M. Vick do so because of his heartless cruelty towards animals.
Polarization affects people differently depending on their personal views and beliefs. Because you may lack compassion and empathy or beliefs in something doesn't mean we should too.
Are you suggesting there is compassion on this site for animals, if so who's showing the compassion?

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe... he just might...one can argue... Here's a maybe for you... Maybe you should read more of the posts and see the tactics they use to make a point. These idiots only throw Vick's name in to try and make it look like they're staying on topic. Most of them, given time, will resort to racism and made up BS about other people on here to make their point. Is this something you condone in the effort to "make sure we don't forget" ? You might want to think about what the character is of the people you're aligning yourself with.
Now, I spoke to you respectfully. I will also respectfully ask you to not block your location. Let's be real here. If you want credibility, don't hide. There's nothing to be afraid of, unless you're using more than one name.

Wayne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you explain that to the haters ? I'm just proving a point, that if you don't narrow down the most hated people to "only athletes" Vick's name doesn't even come up, even though 2 other athletes names do. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Atlanta Falcons Forum right now

Search the Atlanta Falcons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Making the Leap, No. 8: Jaguars' Toby Gerhart Jul 1 Avant 1
Atlanta Falcons picked for 'Hard Knocks' Jun '14 Rexfeet 2
A Potential Trade Target For The Falcons: TE Ro... May '14 Paul johnson 2
Michael Vicks Signs Deal With Jets But PETA Is ... May '14 Rex King Foot Fetish 5
NFL teams inching closer to finally tipping han... Apr '14 Mancrushtard 3
Sebastian Janikowski, Eric Weems selected for S... Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Oakland Raiders: Michael Vick or Tim Tebow? Mar '14 Da Bible 20
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••