Falcons: DE Edwards had 'minor' knee ...

Falcons: DE Edwards had 'minor' knee surgery

There are 4 comments on the ESPN story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Falcons: DE Edwards had 'minor' knee surgery. In it, ESPN reports that:

NFL Training Camp 2011 Defensive end Ray Edwards , the crown jewel of free agency for the Atlanta Falcons , will miss the preseason opener Friday, coach Mike Smith said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Aug 10, 2011
lol soon they will see Edwards is a run stoper he isnt the best at rushing the QB & now a bum knee with DE its the beginning of the end. Edwards best game was the Dallas game sorry to say thats the only good game he had that I can remmember. GO Vikings
Kneefarts

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 11, 2011
...the crown jewel of free agency for the Atlanta Falcons...says a lot for thier front office...but he had the surgery "sometime during the lockout" so ATL knew what they were getting...suckers...
GBPmies

Finland

#3 Aug 11, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
lol soon they will see Edwards is a run stoper he isnt the best at rushing the QB & now a bum knee with DE its the beginning of the end. Edwards best game was the Dallas game sorry to say thats the only good game he had that I can remmember. GO Vikings
Ok then, he is a run stopper with 16.5 sacks in the last 2 seasons.
I'd take him and his "minor" knee surgery before I would bank on a starting CB coming of 2 straight "major" knee surgeries... its the middle of the end.
Endfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 11, 2011
I wonder if McDivots knee will hold up or fail again like in 06' under a fierce pass rush...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Falcons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SPORT OF THUGS -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr '16 toothache 8
News "Weird" question at NFL combine spurs apology f... Mar '16 Fart news 3
News Super Bowl 50: Can The Sheriff out-duel Superman? Feb '16 Fart news 4
News Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl v... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Former Falcons coach Mike Smith interviews for ... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Why Giants-Vikings was flexed to Sunday Night F... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News No Moral Victory Monday at Redskins Park (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web