Michael Vick Needs To Score PR Victor...

Michael Vick Needs To Score PR Victory, Experts Say

There are 5654 comments on the www.npr.org story from May 20, 2009, titled Michael Vick Needs To Score PR Victory, Experts Say. In it, www.npr.org reports that:

Former professional football star Michael Vick leaves a federal courthouse in Richmond, Va., in August 2007 after pleading guilty to a dogfighting charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.npr.org.

First Prev
of 283
Next Last

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 May 20, 2009
Everyone needs to stand behind Vick an encourage him.He did his time now its time for him to continue his life.

We all support you Vick

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Linda

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 20, 2009
Let him get back to work. He does not have to kiss nobody's a$$. He served his time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Vick sucks

Jackson, SC

#5 May 20, 2009
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 20, 2009
No we don't all support vick.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#7 May 20, 2009
An internet petition LMFAO !!

What a loser
once again

Atlanta, GA

#8 May 20, 2009
Yeah, you are

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#9 May 20, 2009
once again wrote:
Im such a loser
Ummm, I couldve told you that but thanks for taking it upon yourself.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#10 May 20, 2009
We ALL SUPPORT YOU VICK !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Atlanta, GA

#11 May 20, 2009
Vick sucks wrote:
ditto

“Ride on it!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Some Hole, KY

#13 May 20, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
Everyone needs to stand behind Vick an encourage him.He did his time now its time for him to continue his life.
We all support you Vick
If I had a felony on my record and tried to get a job, it wouldn't happen. Any job worth having will toss that resume or application out the window. You people think that just because he's famous and can throw a football he should be treated better than you would be treated? You couldn't get a job moving furniture or shoveling horse crap with that on your record, so let's give Mike Vick a multi-million dollar contract? Is it because he's famous? Is it because you're stupid? Do you think white America is trying to hold him down? B.S. I can't believe you freakin people.
Chet

Brook, IN

#14 May 20, 2009
Well I for one most certainly DO NOT support Vick.

I plan to boycott ANY advertisers who stay with the NFL if they're foolish enough to let Vick back in.

And just as importantly, I'll be letting those advertisers know it.
NANA PALIN

Atlanta, GA

#15 May 20, 2009
Knock yourself out! I'm sure McDonald's and Nike are shaking with fear!
TERRY

Atlanta, GA

#16 May 20, 2009
Chet wrote:
Well I for one most certainly DO NOT support Vick.
I plan to boycott ANY advertisers who stay with the NFL if they're foolish enough to let Vick back in.
And just as importantly, I'll be letting those advertisers know it.
thank you
Kornback Rattler

Darrow, LA

#17 May 20, 2009
Yeah Chet send them this, I'm sure they'll take you seriously.

# 29397:
May 20, 2009, Willem Swan, Massachusetts
He should be strung up and hung like in good old days.

“Ride on it!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Some Hole, KY

#18 May 20, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
Yeah Chet send them this, I'm sure they'll take you seriously.
# 29397:
May 20, 2009, Willem Swan, Massachusetts
He should be strung up and hung like in good old days.
That's a credibility killer isn't it.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#19 May 20, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
We all support you Vick
speaj fir yourself - we all do NOT support him. Time in jail is for the crimne - time by shunning in soiciety is for him to actually learn a lesson - by handing him back all he had before and treating him as a hero of sports will mena he learns nothing and thus will contribute nothing to society beyond being a top of the line football player - and if that is all he has to offer while - in his skin and under his skin he is the same person he was before he went to jail - one who hoplds no compassion ofr life other than his own - than as a society we have failed ourselves and vick

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 May 20, 2009
really sorry for the massive typos - have not slept in too many hours.
Sherry

United States

#22 May 20, 2009
womanspirit wrote:
<quoted text>
speaj fir yourself - we all do NOT support him. Time in jail is for the crimne - time by shunning in soiciety is for him to actually learn a lesson - by handing him back all he had before and treating him as a hero of sports will mena he learns nothing and thus will contribute nothing to society beyond being a top of the line football player - and if that is all he has to offer while - in his skin and under his skin he is the same person he was before he went to jail - one who hoplds no compassion ofr life other than his own - than as a society we have failed ourselves and vick
This will divide HSUS terribly. He does not care about dogfighting nor do his fans
Kornback Rattler

Darrow, LA

#24 May 20, 2009
dave wrote:
anyone else that got caught doing what ConVick did would be doing a hell of a lot more time than he did. the only thing this pos wannabe gangsta rap black gay asshole is sorry about is that he got BUSTED! if not for getting BUSTED, he would still be doing it.
ConVick has no place in NFL. i hope he shoots himself in the head with a nail gun on that construction job he takes.
Another proud member of the Dixie Klan Klub that USA COX has signed up.

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#25 May 20, 2009
dave wrote:
anyone else that got caught doing what ConVick did would be doing a hell of a lot more time than he did. the only thing this pos wannabe gangsta rap black gay asshole is sorry about is that he got BUSTED! if not for getting BUSTED, he would still be doing it.
ConVick has no place in NFL. i hope he shoots himself in the head with a nail gun on that construction job he takes.
You are 100% correct.
sign the petition
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 283
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Falcons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SPORT OF THUGS -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr '16 toothache 8
News "Weird" question at NFL combine spurs apology f... Mar '16 Fart news 3
News Super Bowl 50: Can The Sheriff out-duel Superman? Feb '16 Fart news 4
News Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl v... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Former Falcons coach Mike Smith interviews for ... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Why Giants-Vikings was flexed to Sunday Night F... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News No Moral Victory Monday at Redskins Park (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web