Dogfighting cases surfacing after state crackdown

The legacy left in Georgia by Michael Vick may not be confined merely to his accomplishments on the football field. Full Story

“Unchallenged”

Since: Nov 11

Uncommon

#3 Jan 22, 2012
If Obama is reelected,they will have a Crown Vic in every driveway.

Since: Sep 11

Traveling Onward

#4 Jan 22, 2012
The libs will tear down all the Olive Gardens and Neighborhood diners and replace them KFC and Popeyes.

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 22, 2012
black knight x wrote:
If Obama is reelected,they will have a Crown Vic in every driveway.
I'm assuming you don't mean cop cars.
Better Judgement

Great Neck, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2012
Shades of Michael Vick. With the pit bulls and all. What a legacy to leave for the lower income folks. Awful. Karma will catch up with Mr. Convick, wait and see.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Fred wrote:
black people love those pitt bull dogs since michael vic had one.ts like he as their hero.If he blew his brains out , would oyu do it to?They are on the slave pay, welfare, and food stamps and the tax payers are furnishing them a house and they can get a $500 dog, but they cant afford to pay rent, eat or furnish theirselves a cell phone. The tax payers have to furnish these losers a cell phone too
sooooo mike vic in his 30s now, you are saying blk ppl never owned pits prior to that? you are one sad man.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2012
KnightMoves wrote:
The libs will tear down all the Olive Gardens and Neighborhood diners and replace them KFC and Popeyes.
ummm I see whites in KFC and Popeyes everytime I am there, as a matter of fact I live in vinnings and a white man is the mgr, you guys are funny....

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2012
Better Judgement wrote:
Shades of Michael Vick. With the pit bulls and all. What a legacy to leave for the lower income folks. Awful. Karma will catch up with Mr. Convick, wait and see.
He corrected his mistake, why keep bashing him? It seems you like to kick a man when he is down and already paid his dues. Well the eagles don't think so...lol
Fred

Carrollton, GA

#11 Jan 22, 2012
tld007 wrote:
<quoted text>
sooooo mike vic in his 30s now, you are saying blk ppl never owned pits prior to that? you are one sad man.
ACTUALLY NO THEY DIDN'T.

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 22, 2012
Better Judgement wrote:
Shades of Michael Vick. With the pit bulls and all. What a legacy to leave for the lower income folks. Awful. Karma will catch up with Mr. Convick, wait and see.
I don't have any more mercy for animal abusers than I do for animals of society...pedophiles!
General Robert E Lee

Dallas, GA

#13 Jan 22, 2012
tld007 wrote:
<quoted text>
He corrected his mistake, why keep bashing him? It seems you like to kick a man when he is down and already paid his dues. Well the eagles don't think so...lol
Really, he brought the dogs back to life?
henry

Carrollton, GA

#14 Jan 22, 2012
I dont have any use for people on welfare and food stamps.The govt should put some type poison on the stamps and when they lick them, it would kill them.Tis would wipe out alot of the moooocher society in america
Flocka Stamps

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2012
Grove Street....
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Jan 23, 2012
Ga missy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have any more mercy for animal abusers than I do for animals of society...pedophiles!
Thankfully our criminal justice system and society in general don't hold your same warped views.

Since: Nov 11

Ducktown

#17 Jan 23, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully our criminal justice system and society in general don't hold your same warped views.
Wait till November slick!
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Jan 23, 2012
dances with ducks wrote:
<quoted text>Wait till November slick!
Not gonna change no matter who's in the Whitehouse, bubba.

You're warped, good luck with that.

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 23, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully our criminal justice system and society in general don't hold your same warped views.
Think again...animal abuse is a felony.
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#21 Jan 23, 2012
Ga missy wrote:
<quoted text>Think again...animal abuse is a felony.
Think again numbnutz, kill a dog, then kill a person and see if it's the same.

Again, thankfully our society doens't hold your warped views.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Jan 24, 2012
If Michael Vick still lived in Georgia he could no longer vote or own a gun. He is a convicted felon. I believe he should still be in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Falcons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julio Jones Sets Franchise Record for Receiving... Dec 9 Rossterbates 7
Falcons' Continued Failures Reflect on Smith an... Oct '14 We Need A Chage 1
Win free Atlanta Falcons tickets! (Oct '12) Oct '14 JAB 11
Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons Oct '14 VaJayna 2
Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots: Sp... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
Falcons, Jaguars trying to settle O-line in fin... Aug '14 TealTards 1
More from around the web