Letter to Green Bay Packer Fans: You'...

Letter to Green Bay Packer Fans: You're Right, but It Doesn't Matter

There are 55 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Jan 11, 2010, titled Letter to Green Bay Packer Fans: You're Right, but It Doesn't Matter. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

It sucks to witness what many consider "one of the greatest games of all time" and come out on the losing end because of a bad or missed call.A The Arizona Cardinals and their fans are familiar with that fact, and now, thanks to the Cards, the Green Bay Packers and their backers are too.A Consider this an open letter of condolence to Packer fans ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eric

Denmark, WI

#41 Jan 15, 2010
SteelersAreTheChampions wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you one more time FudgeFan, Steelers = Champions, Packers = Same as when they started the season. Like I said, the Steelers will be Champs again soon, Packers good luck with that and everything. You honestly think I feel all bound up about the Steelers. Yes, the season ended up sucking, but you don't seem to understand that they are the Champs! That is fricking awesome and I still am enjoying it at this very moment as a matter-of-fact. Hey, look at me I'm a FudgeFan, "Oh, boo hoo, sob, boo hoo, EVERY time we lose it's unfair and everyone elses fault, and bad or missed calls." You are the most disgusting and pitiful fans in the league. I know, you are all around me here. And there is no poorer "winners" in the league than Packer fans. The reason being that when you win it is so foreign to you, and such a surprise to you that you have to rub it in to everyone you are around even when we didn't do anything to incite you! Losers. Losers.
You know i thought i had respect for every Steeler fan,i guess theres an ahole in every crowd.
eric

Denmark, WI

#42 Jan 15, 2010
let me remind you Steeler fan,as a champion,you didn't make the playoffs. Like I said i thought i had respect for every Steeler fan,but, as i and we have all read,there is an Ahole in every fan base and i have found the representative to Steeler nation.
Dewy

Bringhurst, IN

#43 Jan 15, 2010
I have to agree this whinning about missed calls is getting old. The refs called a horse collar on Ariz. that was not.And missed a face mask I think it was Driver blocking down field.And both of these calls ended helping the Packers score TDs. So the Cards. could be saying that lead to the tie. So missed calls happen and when they do you have to live with it. The Cards made more plays and won . Thats football.
Danger D

Ipswich, SD

#44 Jan 15, 2010
Champion = tops in the league.

Steelers were the tops in the league LAST season. It is yet to be determined who the champs are of 2009-10 season.

However, it clearly will not be the Steelers, who didn't get into the tournament because of their suckage this year.
Danger D

Ipswich, SD

#45 Jan 15, 2010
No one outside of you is stupid enough to contend that the Steelers are the best this year. If you want to hang your hat on last year, power to you, man. Steelers 2009 = Epic Failure.
Danger D

Ipswich, SD

#46 Jan 15, 2010
Can't wait to see "hell unleashed" next year. LOL. Fail.
Wiscpurplefan

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Jan 15, 2010
The facemask itself did not have an impact on the play. So a missed call on that would not bother me as much as Fitz interference against woodson. That had a direct impact on the game and would have bothered me more IMO.
SteelersAreTheCh ampions

Eau Claire, WI

#48 Jan 15, 2010
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little hissy fits won't put the Steelers in the playoffs ma'am.
You're right about the Steelers again. The STEELERS will put the Steelers back in the playoffs. But, Fudgcker Fan whimpering and blaming, and crying won't do anything for the Fudge.
SteelersAreTheCh ampions

Eau Claire, WI

#49 Jan 15, 2010
Dewy wrote:
I have to agree this whinning about missed calls is getting old. The refs called a horse collar on Ariz. that was not.And missed a face mask I think it was Driver blocking down field.And both of these calls ended helping the Packers score TDs. So the Cards. could be saying that lead to the tie. So missed calls happen and when they do you have to live with it. The Cards made more plays and won . Thats football.
Thank you Dewy for being a Football person! I'm guessing you actually played the game at one time as well. Just like the Champion Pittsburgh Steelers falling on their faces during the middle of the season, there is nobody to blame but them. Well, a few monumental injuries did not help them, but nobody lost the games for them but them.
SteelersAreTheCh ampions

Eau Claire, WI

#50 Jan 15, 2010
Danger D wrote:
Can't wait to see "hell unleashed" next year. LOL. Fail.
That's called a comment that comes from having real football passion. I didn't think it was necessarily the smartest thing to say at the time, but I love that he felt it. Mike McCarthy has all the passion of a whiny couch potato Fudgepacker Fan.
Packer Fan

Bringhurst, IN

#51 Jan 15, 2010
Packer fans you thought the D was asleep all day. Guess what so was the D-COACH. Thats right the great Dom Capers asleep in the coaches box. Go to you tube its there and pretty funny.
eric

Denmark, WI

#52 Jan 15, 2010
that explains it!

Again, Let us all get together and pray for these folks in Haiti! Donate if you can,but,be careful of the parasites that will no doubt scam honest people with scams during this horrific time,but,find a respectable outlet and give to help these folks!
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

#53 Jan 15, 2010
Wiscpurplefan wrote:
The facemask itself did not have an impact on the play. So a missed call on that would not bother me as much as Fitz interference against woodson. That had a direct impact on the game and would have bothered me more IMO.
I couldn't agree more, that was an obvious offensive pass int, the ref was standing right in front of it.
Jeremy

Mooreton, ND

#54 Jan 15, 2010
eric wrote:
that explains it!
Again, Let us all get together and pray for these folks in Haiti! Donate if you can,but,be careful of the parasites that will no doubt scam honest people with scams during this horrific time,but,find a respectable outlet and give to help these folks!
Go to Red Cross.Org , doesn't get any more direct then that.
Danger D

Ipswich, SD

#55 Jan 15, 2010
SteelersAreTheChampions wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called a comment that comes from having real football passion. I didn't think it was necessarily the smartest thing to say at the time, but I love that he felt it. Mike McCarthy has all the passion of a whiny couch potato Fudgepacker Fan.
2009 Steelers: Passionately sucking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Truth' reflects a year of ups and downs for Gw... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News LISTEN: Kurt Warner Weights In On... Jan '16 Fart news 5
News NFL playoffs: Arizona Cardinals vs. Green Bay P... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Arizona Beats Green Bay In OT To Advance To NFC... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFL: Favre, Owens, Faneca, Andersen among Hall ... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Good, bad and weird of NFL season Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Vikings In Control Of Their Playoff Destiny Dec '15 Fart news 8
More from around the web