BONSIGNORE: Former USC superstar Lein...

BONSIGNORE: Former USC superstar Leinart's NFL career still a w...

There are 28 comments on the LA Daily News story from Mar 19, 2010, titled BONSIGNORE: Former USC superstar Leinart's NFL career still a w.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Matt Leinart will be the undisputed No. 1 starting quarterback going into this season for the Arizona Cardinals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bad boy

La Quinta, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2010
leinarts's career a work in progress?
I'm sure his pay is not a work in progress?
He has a guaranteed contract, right?
what a bunch of b.s. these guys get paid if they perform or dont perform? whatever happened to merit pay?
I thought thats what they do in the privatge sector?
Valley Tribe

Los Gatos, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2010
Bad boy. It's much to early to be in this bad of a mood. Also try spell check now and then.
Alan P

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 20, 2010
Thank You Mr. Bonsignore, nice to see real journalism. If you tell me you will take over the USC Beat from Wolf, I may go back to buying the Daily News during FB Season. Great piece and thank you for letting the valley know there is good at USC and in people in general....... not just the stuff Wolf spits out in anger.
R U Serious

Bellflower, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2010
Yeah, but I'll bet he could teach Warner a thing or two about beer bongs.
Alan P

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2010
HEY R U Serious......you are the type of hater/jealous poster that spends his days listening to Petros and reading Wolf.....enjoy your bitterness!

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#6 Mar 20, 2010
So Bobby Boucher gets another chance, Derek Anderson just signed and needs a water boy, Matt fits the bill.
R U Serious

Bellflower, CA

#7 Mar 20, 2010
Alan P wrote:
HEY R U Serious......you are the type of hater/jealous poster that spends his days listening to Petros and reading Wolf.....enjoy your bitterness!
Aaahh, did I hurt your feelings?....I'm sorry
Alan P

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 20, 2010
No R U Serious, you didn't hurt my feelings at all. You might have insulted the writer, but all you really did is continue to show your ignorance and lack of courage while you criticize and hide behind a code name and a screen...grow up and get a life.
R U Serious

Cerritos, CA

#9 Mar 20, 2010
Try and get past it sissy. Oh, if I only had the courage to sign my name like you did Mr, "Alan P."
Would it make you more comfortable and less frieghtened if I signed on as Cleofus B.
Bambi Devore

Spokane, WA

#10 Mar 20, 2010
Matt Leinart is such a beautiful looking man. Good luck Matt! Go get that starting job! Its your time to shine!
R U Serious

Cerritos, CA

#12 Mar 20, 2010
Bambi Devore wrote:
Matt Leinart is such a beautiful looking man. Good luck Matt! Go get that starting job! Its your time to shine!
I'll bet your other name is "Alan P."
Themob

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Mar 20, 2010
Matt Leinart is a scrub, not NFL material.
Checkpoint Charlie

Del Mar, CA

#14 Mar 20, 2010
R U Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your other name is "Alan P."
Now that is FUNNY!
1usctrojan

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2010
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
So Bobby Boucher gets another chance, Derek Anderson just signed and needs a water boy, Matt fits the bill.
Ahhh, an expert on the QB position...how many quarterbacks do the bRUINS have starting in the NFL? How many players drafed?

Coach Weasel has to wait till USC announces the date of our Pro Day so he can schedule yours, you know, to catch the scouts while they're in L.A. to attend USC.

Matt will do more than fine as the starter...
BWF

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2010
I have been a Cardinals fan and follower for about 10 years now. Having thus followed Leinart's pro career in detail, I can say that he is anything but a "bust" as a quarterback. At times, he has played very well. Leinart has had some bad streaks too. The simple fact is that he has never had the chance to pilot a team for a full 16-game campaign yet. Either he has been injured or Matt has filled in for an injured Kurt Warner. This next season is the big test for him. If he can lead the Cardinals to at least a 9-7 record, and maybe a Wildcard appearance, that would be a great success for him.
FWA1234

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Mar 22, 2010
Fight On Matt.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#19 Mar 22, 2010
UCLA ROB wrote:
EVEN THOUGH i'M A BRUIN i WOULD LOVE TO SACK AND SUCK MATT LEINART..HE HE HE.
grow up fight on.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#20 Mar 22, 2010
1usctrojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, an expert on the QB position...
1usctrojan, don't pick on MBD. He's just upset that he has to share all the Manhattan Beach hotties with ML7/11 now that they share the same ZIP code. MBD, you've had a monopoly on that treasure trove of silicone, botox and collagen long enough, time to share the wealth!
Matt will do more than fine as the starter...
Well, he's definitely talking the talk right now. I like his attitude about everything. As much as people want to make fun of him for not starting and everything, what people fail to realize is that he hasn't been behaving as some spoiled brat athlete calling out his coaches in the media or proclaiming himself to be the best ever. Imagine what would have happened if someone called out T.O. or Ocho the way Whisenhunt called out Leinart. People want to make fun of him because a first-ballot Hall of Famer beat him out for the job, go ahead. That happened to Kellen Clemens in NY and Tavaris Jackson in Minnesota, but they don't get that criticism. He's weathered the criticism well, now let's see what he's got.

FIGHT ON!!!

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#21 Mar 22, 2010
1usctrojan, don't pick on MBD. He's just upset that he has to share all the Manhattan Beach hotties with ML7/11 now that they share the same ZIP code. MBD, you've had a monopoly on that treasure trove of silicone, botox and collagen long enough, time to share the wealth!
QUOTE]
YA AND I VOTE NO ON LETTING HIM MOVE HERE!
BUT THERE ARE SO MANY BANDWAGON u$c FANS IN MB I LOST OUT.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#22 Mar 22, 2010
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
YA AND I VOTE NO ON LETTING HIM MOVE HERE!
BUT THERE ARE SO MANY BANDWAGON u$c FANS IN MB I LOST OUT.
So, let me get this straight:

1) Manhattan Beach is a great place to live;
2) There are more USC fans/alumni in Manhattan Beach than there are UCLA fans/alumni;

That leads me to:
3) USC fans and alumni make Manhattan Beach a great place to live!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sputtering Cardinals acquire Adrian Peterson fr... Oct '17 These FARTS 4
News Cowboys, Cardinals link arms amid anthem protests Sep '17 VikingPhartz 2
News Minnesota Vikings' four biggest question marks ... (May '17) May '17 BearsPhartzx 26
nfl song (Oct '16) Oct '16 NFL Lady 1
News Arians sees positives in bizarre 6-6 tie with S... (Oct '16) Oct '16 The Wheeze of Trump 1
Great Site For Cheap Jerseys (Sep '16) Sep '16 simone 1
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web