Week 1 top performers; Is Cam Newton for real?

Sep 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

I know Week 1 isn't over yet, and there is a distinct possibility that one or more players from tonight's Monday Night Football doubleheader will light up the fantasy scoreboard, but this will be a weekly tradition.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2011
Thepredictor

Caledon East, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Cam newton = next mike vick
Nextfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Prison time....
Farva

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Cam Newton = next Reggie Bush...
Bushfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Tapping Kardashians...
Rae Carruth

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Cam Newton is the real deal and some day he'll be throwing touchdown passes to me.
No Pro ball

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Liberals are on this negro thing!! Stupid, stupid that dosen't sale tickets. People are a little put out with these convicted felons and teams full of negros. After a little success the first they they go for is some trashy white girl and a chimp baby! That will make you vomit vomit!!!!
Vomitfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Pizzafarts...
Friggin Kitty

Laona, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

I watched Cam play in many college games and to top it off lead his team to a win against Alabama from a 24 point deficit. People compare Cam to other players but I think this season and seasons after this will see people comparing others to Cam. He is tall and tough and can run and throw and I believe could play as a tight end if needed. I tell my friends I think he will be setting the standard, and they all laugh at me. Time will tell won't it?
Mefarts

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Laughfarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••