Nobody Should Be Surprised to Hear Oakland Raiders Naming Matt Flynn the Starter For Now

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

The Oakland Raiders made the wise decision to part ways with Carson Palmer this offseason after shipping him off to the Arizona Cardinals and it was the right move to acquire Matt Flynn from the Seattle Seahawks as the quarterback looks to earn a shot at the starting job.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Mar 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

If TP6 beats this dude...give him his props.I personally just want TP6 to be able to step in and produce if Flynn was to start and get injured. Who ever it is,just give it your all,even in tough games.
raiderfaith

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Better qb starts. Best way to do it. I think Pryors attitude is a big part of problem. At the panthers game I saw him up close. Looks like a baby pouting he didn't get his way when palmer got hurt and he didn't go in. I understand being competitive. But no need to show your ass.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

raiderfaith wrote:
Better qb starts. Best way to do it. I think Pryors attitude is a big part of problem. At the panthers game I saw him up close. Looks like a baby pouting he didn't get his way when palmer got hurt and he didn't go in. I understand being competitive. But no need to show your ass.
Thats the way it needs to be.

Since: Mar 13

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

raiderfaith wrote:
I think anyone would have been a bit butt hurt if Matt Leinert goes in before them. But I totally understand yo view,he should have still kept it professional.
raiderfaith

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Agreed. I get being competitive and if he didn't want the chance to start then he shouldn't be playing. But wanting the chance and being a baby is a big difference.
The Autumn Wind wrote:
<quoted text>I think anyone would have been a bit butt hurt if Matt Leinert goes in before them. But I totally understand yo view,he should have still kept it professional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••