Nobody Should Be Surprised to Hear Oakland Raiders Naming Matt Flynn the Starter For Now

There are 5 comments on the Rant Sports story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Nobody Should Be Surprised to Hear Oakland Raiders Naming Matt Flynn the Starter For Now. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Oakland Raiders made the wise decision to part ways with Carson Palmer this offseason after shipping him off to the Arizona Cardinals and it was the right move to acquire Matt Flynn from the Seattle Seahawks as the quarterback looks to earn a shot at the starting job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#1 Apr 24, 2013
If TP6 beats this dude...give him his props.I personally just want TP6 to be able to step in and produce if Flynn was to start and get injured. Who ever it is,just give it your all,even in tough games.
raiderfaith

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Better qb starts. Best way to do it. I think Pryors attitude is a big part of problem. At the panthers game I saw him up close. Looks like a baby pouting he didn't get his way when palmer got hurt and he didn't go in. I understand being competitive. But no need to show your ass.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#3 Apr 24, 2013
raiderfaith wrote:
Better qb starts. Best way to do it. I think Pryors attitude is a big part of problem. At the panthers game I saw him up close. Looks like a baby pouting he didn't get his way when palmer got hurt and he didn't go in. I understand being competitive. But no need to show your ass.
Thats the way it needs to be.

Since: Mar 13

Union City, CA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
raiderfaith wrote:
I think anyone would have been a bit butt hurt if Matt Leinert goes in before them. But I totally understand yo view,he should have still kept it professional.
raiderfaith

Linden, NC

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Agreed. I get being competitive and if he didn't want the chance to start then he shouldn't be playing. But wanting the chance and being a baby is a big difference.
The Autumn Wind wrote:
<quoted text>I think anyone would have been a bit butt hurt if Matt Leinert goes in before them. But I totally understand yo view,he should have still kept it professional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Celebrity Fight Night 2015: Celebs walk red carpet Mar '15 Muhammad TD 1
News Predicting Each NFL Team's 2015 Season If They ... Mar '15 Fake IP Land 3
News Browns coach Pettine expects Manziel to be on f... Mar '15 Frank Phartz 4
News Oakland Raiders Sign DT Williams and LB Lofton Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News NFL's Cardinals extend contracts of Arians, GM ... Feb '15 Yo Arians 1
News What the No-Huddle May Mean for Oakland Raiders... Jan '15 Clue 10
More from around the web