Cardinals top Raiders

There are 4 comments on the Aug 18, 2012, Local 15 story titled Cardinals top Raiders. In it, Local 15 reports that:

John Skelton went 3-for-3 for 23 yards and threw for a touchdown in limited action as the Arizona Cardinals beat the Oakland Raiders, 31-27, at University of Phoenix Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local 15.

raiderfaith

Durham, NC

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Palmer didn't look very good. Starting D played decent...depth is an issue. I know its preseason, but coming off a loss we came out flat...thats coaching. Thats bothersome...get it together gentlemen!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Aug 18, 2012
I'm glad we didn't get beat as bad as it was looking after the special teams play for AZ. I couldn't bear much after that. Ford appears to be out the rest of preseason at least

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#3 Aug 18, 2012
I'm getting that pit in the bottom of my stomach I get every year around week 4...LOL

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#4 Aug 18, 2012
every year I drink the kool-aid in the off-season and preseason (can't help myself). By week 4 I'm usually switching to ginger ale (as Mickey Redmond calls it)

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... Apr 11 tom wingo 2
News Celebrity Fight Night 2015: Celebs walk red carpet Mar 30 Muhammad TD 1
News Predicting Each NFL Team's 2015 Season If They ... Mar 30 Fake IP Land 3
News Browns coach Pettine expects Manziel to be on f... Mar '15 Frank Phartz 4
News Oakland Raiders Sign DT Williams and LB Lofton Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News NFL's Cardinals extend contracts of Arians, GM ... Feb '15 Yo Arians 1
News What the No-Huddle May Mean for Oakland Raiders... Jan '15 Clue 10
More from around the web