Brett Favre and Dancing With The Stars: The Top NFL Stars In Show History

Feb 9, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 45

There have been rumors circulating that Brett Favre will be the next NFL player to appear on the ABC hit show "Dancing with the Stars". Throughout its 11 seasons, a multitude of athletes have appeared on the show to display their dance moves and compete for the crown.

Full Story
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#21 Feb 16, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to defend myself but I will. waittilnextime and
wait-til-next-time are one and the same. It all depends on what
book mark I use. I have this stupid board in two different areas bookmarked and it all depends on how I feel what bookmark I use. What is to you anyway? If someone is erasing your posts it is your fault and nobody elses. These boards are monitored and I am sure there are key words that they have that will bring attention to a certain thread. Topix is not stupid. You do have to admit that you are here most of the time trash talking anyone who posts. How childish of you. I have been called worse names than that and I just let it roll of my back, not you come back with vengence. Move on. Football season is over, Chicago won the division, the Lions are on the move. Packers won the Superbowl. You have much more to worry about.
Packer fans may have bragging rights on the Viking Forum due to the Super Bowl win but what you are doing goes beyond pride and into some twisted realm. Furthermore, I don't think you really are ever on the Packer Forum at all but I may be wrong.

You are making a false accusation against me when you say that I am here most of the time trash talking anyone that posts. That is a clear lie and you know it. I do not trash people. And you're trying to tie that lie to some of my posts that have been erased or disappeared. Are you trying to turn the Topix Moderators against me?

And you are wrong about me seeking vengeance. I'm not angry or venting over any football team. You say I have much more to worry about. I'm not sure what you mean by that. It sounds like a threat.

You say that you have to defend yourself? You're the one attacking me. Anyone that reads this thread can see that you are the one that has singled me out.

I don't care how many names you use. I'm no internet expert, so I don't know what you mean by being bookmarked in two different areas. Maybe I just needed to know if that nice "wait-til-next-ti-me " that I had a nice conversation with before could be the same one as "waittilnextime" that is being so mean to me now.

Once again, I never did anything to you and I have treated you friendly before yesterday. I am not your enemy. I am only defending myself against your twisted trolling. Friendly football "trash" talk and just kidding around is one thing but you are taking your trolling way too far.
waittilnexttime

Racine, WI

#22 Feb 16, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
<quoted text>
Packer fans may have bragging rights on the Viking Forum due to the Super Bowl win but what you are doing goes beyond pride and into some twisted realm. Furthermore, I don't think you really are ever on the Packer Forum at all but I may be wrong.
You are making a false accusation against me when you say that I am here most of the time trash talking anyone that posts. That is a clear lie and you know it. I do not trash people. And you're trying to tie that lie to some of my posts that have been erased or disappeared. Are you trying to turn the Topix Moderators against me?
And you are wrong about me seeking vengeance. I'm not angry or venting over any football team. You say I have much more to worry about. I'm not sure what you mean by that. It sounds like a threat.
You say that you have to defend yourself? You're the one attacking me. Anyone that reads this thread can see that you are the one that has singled me out.
I don't care how many names you use. I'm no internet expert, so I don't know what you mean by being bookmarked in two different areas. Maybe I just needed to know if that nice "wait-til-next-ti-me " that I had a nice conversation with before could be the same one as "waittilnextime" that is being so mean to me now.
Once again, I never did anything to you and I have treated you friendly before yesterday. I am not your enemy. I am only defending myself against your twisted trolling. Friendly football "trash" talk and just kidding around is one thing but you are taking your trolling way too far.
I have no idea about your erased threads but I did say I will bet that there are key words that trigger something with the censors.

Before Yesterday......I am not mean. Only in your mind and yes I have two different spellings on this board. Go to the Cutler thread and read through that and you will see my user ID is
wait-til-next-time. I don't think I have ever posted on the Packer board. My first post in here was about Brett Favre saying I am a Packer Fan and not a Brett Favre Fan they are two different kinds of fans. Brett Favre is only 1 player on a team of many players. They all contribute to the winning or losing ways the Packers have. I have posted many times about what the trash talking about him is wrong. It continues and continues only because of the twin cities sports writers. They keep posting articles of no value. He is a person just like you and I are. Do Viking Fans have feelings for him or his family? Obviously not the way the posts are going. I also wished the Vikings could find a great quarterback so that the NFC could be strong again. I have attacked posters when what they say is wrong as I have that right just the same as you do writing what you do. This is a discussion board not a penpal board. Packer fans and Viking fans will never see eye to eye, so you and I have to expect the worse. But as you do I have a right to respond.
Peace!!
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#23 Feb 16, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea about your erased threads but I did say I will bet that there are key words that trigger something with the censors.
Before Yesterday......I am not mean. Only in your mind and yes I have two different spellings on this board. Go to the Cutler thread and read through that and you will see my user ID is
wait-til-next-time. I don't think I have ever posted on the Packer board. My first post in here was about Brett Favre saying I am a Packer Fan and not a Brett Favre Fan they are two different kinds of fans. Brett Favre is only 1 player on a team of many players. They all contribute to the winning or losing ways the Packers have. I have posted many times about what the trash talking about him is wrong. It continues and continues only because of the twin cities sports writers. They keep posting articles of no value. He is a person just like you and I are. Do Viking Fans have feelings for him or his family? Obviously not the way the posts are going. I also wished the Vikings could find a great quarterback so that the NFC could be strong again. I have attacked posters when what they say is wrong as I have that right just the same as you do writing what you do. This is a discussion board not a penpal board. Packer fans and Viking fans will never see eye to eye, so you and I have to expect the worse. But as you do I have a right to respond.
Peace!!
I didn't think you ever posted on the Packer Forum. And you claim you're a big time Packer fan. Do you know how to get there? Here. Let me help you "out". They have all the cheese you can eat.
The Green Bay Packers Forum is..........

http://www.topix.com/nfl/green-bay-packers

But you have to admit that you are on the Viking Forum to discredit the team and divide and conquer the fans. You're not just trolling along your merry way.

How nice of you to say "Peace!!" after starting a war.

I'm not going to keep repeating what you are doing and trying to get through to you while you keep pretending that it is you that is the victim and won't pay attention to me. All anyone has to do is read the following posts on this thread and they will see that it is you that has viciously singled me out..........Post #11,#15,#19,#20,#21, and this post.

Look. Evidently this is how you get your thrills but you are taking it beyond being a Packer Troll engaged in fun football smack talk or just kidding around. You know that you are the one making up lies about me and calling me names. I think you are provoking me and trying to get me to post something nasty about you so that you can whine to Topix and get me in trouble. But I won't do that. I don't do that. So, now I guess you want to move on and find another victim that might play your twisted game. Game Over. I tried to reason with you but you are playing a twisted mind game with me as the pawn. Leave me alone. Continue it and I'll just ignore you like "erie-vike fan" said too. I only reacted because you went too far. And although I don't feel that I did anything to you but try to defend myself I am saying SORRY and I am saying I FORGIVE you.

And I disagree with you about the Viking Forum not being a place to be pals with others. We discuss football issues and can totally disagree but when it comes down to it the guys I know here are really cool dudes. And I don't think you're gonna find that on any other football forum. They are even so nice that they are allowing Packer Trolls to have bragging rights due to the Super Bowl win.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#24 Feb 16, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace!!
waittilnexttime,

To go directly to the Green Bay Packers Forum..........

http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/green-bay-pack...

Plus, you can always type the packers name in the topix search box in the upper right of your monitor.

And Peace!! to you as well.

Have fun storming the castle.(Super Bowl bragging rights on Viking Forum).

Congratulations on that Super Bowl win and good luck Packers on trying to make it back to the Super Bowl next year. It's not gonna be easy doing a repeat. Never is. Very rare. But not impossible. Hmmmmm.
;)
Danceswithfarts

United States

#25 Feb 16, 2011
Brett Favre to dance the night away with own colostomy bag on Dancing With The Stars
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#26 Feb 16, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Not worth the time responding my friend.
Let it go, it is worse when you pay no attention to nonsense.
We are above these trolls.
You are a class act.
erie-vike fan,

Thank you and I should've listened. That's not me to react like that. But those were vicious lies. Calling me stupid, a lowlife poster, etc., and later saying that I trash all the posters. It went beyond trolling or bragging rights over a Super Bowl win. I felt I had to say that's not me. It's hard not to respond on a Forum to stuff like that.

Was I wrong to make the funny post about Jenn Sterger? I was only kidding around and thought everyone that read it would know that. Do we always have to be serious about everything we post or is it okay to joke around.
Erie-Vikefarts

United States

#27 Feb 17, 2011
Listen to Erie, he can be found trolling and posting his rhetorical lame comments on many boards
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#28 Feb 19, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Not worth the time responding my friend.
Let it go, it is worse when you pay no attention to nonsense.
We are above these trolls.
You are a class act.
erie-vike fan,

To add more to post #26 which was addressed to you by me..........

This person is not the average Packer Troll that posts random silly anti-Viking comments or just wants to brag about a Super Bowl win.

This is an advanced Packer Troll that purposely trolls threads on the Vikings Forum in an effort to discredit the team and divide and conquer the fans that group together to discuss the team. And may I add, has been at it for a long time.

I'm laying low and haven't posted here since Thursday due to this Packer Troll incident with "waittilnextime" who also is "wait-til-next-ti-me ". This person singled me out calling me stupid, a lowlife poster, and later said I trash all the posters, etc. And when I tried to reason and make things right, this person played like the victim in defense mode like playing some twisted mind game for thrills. I don't want it to become worse and I am afraid Topix may get involved.

For some reason this person kept bringing up my disappearing or erased posts and trying to tie the lie of me trashing all those who post with that happening, as if trying to turn the Topix Moderators against me. I think the person could also have been provoking me and trying to get me to post something nasty to be able to whine to Topix and get me in trouble.

The person even admits to having never posted on the Green Bay Packers Forum. Strange for someone claiming to be a huge Packer fan.

To fully grasp this situation, anyone can read the posts on this thread since this is where it has happened.

It wasn't by chance that I was singled out. I just wonder who the next victim will be.

Make no mistake about it. This person is an advanced Packer Troll and if allowed to continue these calculated and timed attacks will end up harming the Minnesota Vikings Forum.
Harry

Hermosa Beach, CA

#29 Feb 20, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
<quoted text>
erie-vike fan,
To add more to post #26 which was addressed to you by me..........
This person is not the average Packer Troll that posts random silly anti-Viking comments or just wants to brag about a Super Bowl win.
This is an advanced Packer Troll that purposely trolls threads on the Vikings Forum in an effort to discredit the team and divide and conquer the fans that group together to discuss the team. And may I add, has been at it for a long time.
I'm laying low and haven't posted here since Thursday due to this Packer Troll incident with "waittilnextime" who also is "wait-til-next-ti-me ". This person singled me out calling me stupid, a lowlife poster, and later said I trash all the posters, etc. And when I tried to reason and make things right, this person played like the victim in defense mode like playing some twisted mind game for thrills. I don't want it to become worse and I am afraid Topix may get involved.
For some reason this person kept bringing up my disappearing or erased posts and trying to tie the lie of me trashing all those who post with that happening, as if trying to turn the Topix Moderators against me. I think the person could also have been provoking me and trying to get me to post something nasty to be able to whine to Topix and get me in trouble.
The person even admits to having never posted on the Green Bay Packers Forum. Strange for someone claiming to be a huge Packer fan.
To fully grasp this situation, anyone can read the posts on this thread since this is where it has happened.
It wasn't by chance that I was singled out. I just wonder who the next victim will be.
Make no mistake about it. This person is an advanced Packer Troll and if allowed to continue these calculated and timed attacks will end up harming the Minnesota Vikings Forum.
The trolls show up and mark up every thread. No big deal, its been this way a while. But the Pack won the SB, so they do have smack rights.
Best to ignore them.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#30 Feb 20, 2011
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
The trolls show up and mark up every thread. No big deal, its been this way a while. But the Pack won the SB, so they do have smack rights.
Best to ignore them.
Thanks Harry. And I know you've told me before to just ignore the trolls. But if you read this thread you can see that this person went beyond bragging or smack talk and into the personal. And it was by someone that I have talked football with on the Viking Forum before and this person knew those accusations about me weren't true. And this is why I'm reacting this way. Twisted.
Beef Stephenson

Spring Hill, FL

#31 Feb 20, 2011
Danceswithfarts wrote:
Brett Favre to dance the night away with own colostomy bag on Dancing With The Stars
I once flicked a booger on Favre's helmut as he was coming off the field at halftime.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#32 Feb 21, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace!!
waittilnextime,

I hope you read this post.

I want you to know that I'm not your enemy.

We had an argument with each other on this thread. I felt that you were saying some mean things about me and tried to defend myself and clear it up with you.

I hope we can be friends.

Here is something I found that I thought you would like. I liked it.

LOL.

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/juna...

By the way, I think you are creative in making your name into two the way you did, "waittilnextime" and "wait-til-next-ti-me ".

PEACE!!
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#33 Feb 22, 2011
"waittilnexttime",

Please read post #32. I'm trying to make peace with you. I put a link of something you might like to see in that post. I realize that you were engaging in extreme smack talk at me on this thread and that I reacted strongly but I felt you were making personal attacks because you were calling me stupid and a lowlife poster and saying I trash the posters, etc.
Danceswithfarts

United States

#34 Feb 22, 2011
VIKINGS MISSING LOMBARDI REPORT

MISSING: No Lombardi Trophy

Danceswithfarts

United States

#35 Feb 22, 2011
Brett Favre and Dancing With The Stars: The Top NFL Stars In Show History...who take cell pics of privates
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#36 Feb 22, 2011
"waittilnexttime", please read posts #32 & #33.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#37 Feb 22, 2011
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Best to ignore them.
If this ever happened on "Dancing With The Stars" it would be one of the most watched shows in television history.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/lady...
Danceswithfarts

United States

#38 Feb 23, 2011
With all his moves, Brett would throw his dance partner in the air for an INT no doubt
waittilnexttime

Racine, WI

#39 Feb 25, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
"waittilnexttime",
Please read post #32. I'm trying to make peace with you. I put a link of something you might like to see in that post. I realize that you were engaging in extreme smack talk at me on this thread and that I reacted strongly but I felt you were making personal attacks because you were calling me stupid and a lowlife poster and saying I trash the posters, etc.
You need to lighten up. This is a discussion board and if you read some of the older posts you will find that I have been trashed talk and it wasn't very pretty. I never said I was mad at you and I think that some of the things you posted were wrong, but that is water over the dam. When I said I never posted on a Packer board that was the truth. I didn't need any help to find it but I wasn't interested. If you read through all the football posts most are unless. At the beginning because I tried to tell the real reason that Favre left you should have read the answers to that post. I guess my skin is thicker than yours and that's okay, it comes from age, So if this is any consolutation I do not dislike you and I hope you can get over it. Take Care now and I wish that the Vikings can get their act together and get back making the NFCN the toughest division in the NFL.
I also see that the Vikings are getting a new dome and that is great. The rivalry will continue.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#40 Feb 25, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to lighten up. This is a discussion board and if you read some of the older posts you will find that I have been trashed talk and it wasn't very pretty. I never said I was mad at you and I think that some of the things you posted were wrong, but that is water over the dam. When I said I never posted on a Packer board that was the truth. I didn't need any help to find it but I wasn't interested. If you read through all the football posts most are unless. At the beginning because I tried to tell the real reason that Favre left you should have read the answers to that post. I guess my skin is thicker than yours and that's okay, it comes from age, So if this is any consolutation I do not dislike you and I hope you can get over it. Take Care now and I wish that the Vikings can get their act together and get back making the NFCN the toughest division in the NFL.
I also see that the Vikings are getting a new dome and that is great. The rivalry will continue.
Thanks for responding. I really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that people trashed you in the past. I realize I became too defensive on this thread and I over-reacted to you calling me stupid, lowlife poster, and a trasher of all those who post, etc. I was wrong to take it personal. No hard feelings.

;-)

Here, I hope you enjoy this..........

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy347/mcke...

One thing is for sure. The Packer Super Bowl XLV victory proved that the NFC North division was the toughest in the NFL in the 2010 season.

People may not like me for saying this but I am going to go out on a limb right on the Minnesota Vikings Forum as a Viking fan and say a big..........

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GREEN BAY PACKERS FOR WINNING SUPER BOWL XLV AND GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, your name "waittilnexttime" fits perfect for the Packers next season, saying to the team wait until next time and see if you can win it again! The Pack is back for the attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cardinals storm back to beat Cowboys Nov 3 Flatulence Fred 2
Fitzgerald on Cards: We're San Antonio Spurs of... Oct 30 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Manning joins exclusive club in victory Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 7
Manning throws 500th career TD pass in win Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Carson Palmer's shoulder 'regressed,' QB seeks ... Oct '14 2nd Opinion 1
Can Houston Texans QB Ryan Fitzpatrick limit in... Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Bengals' Mike Brown treated for 'minor' problem Aug '14 Mike Brownstain 2

Arizona Cardinals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE