PAINTER: Retired NFL quarterback Warn...

PAINTER: Retired NFL quarterback Warner still has steps to be mentor

There are 6 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 11, 2010, titled PAINTER: Retired NFL quarterback Warner still has steps to be mentor. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

OCTOBER 10: Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner walks on the field prior to the NFL game against the New Orleans Saints at the University of Phoenix Stadium on October 10, 2010 in Glendale, Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Rufus T Firefly

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Big contrast between Kurt Warner and Brett Favre, Favre is obviously self centered and self absorbed and is now paying the price for it with his lack luster return and now investigation into his off the field escapades.
Justin Brooks

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Oct 12, 2010
I can't believe I got mentioned in this article, that rocks...thanks Jill!

Meeting Kurt Warner at the live taping of "DWTS" last week was truly one of the highlights of my life; he's such a gracious person and someone we can all look up to. I hope everyone that watches "DWTS" sees the dedication he has and the effort he's making each week...PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM!

Evansville, IN

#4 Oct 12, 2010
I do...every single week. Kurt Warner is a wonderful example of someone our sons can emulate; he is what being a Christian is all about.

Camarillo, CA

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Kurt Warner is a god among men. Kurt Warner for President in 2012!!!

Anaheim, CA

#6 Oct 13, 2010
A devout Christian bumping, grinding and sniffing hot sexy least he commits his adultery in plain view.
Justin Brooks

North Hollywood, CA

#7 Oct 25, 2010
galaapple - that was ridiculous, please....shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Site For Cheap Jerseys Sep '16 simone 1
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News 'Truth' reflects a year of ups and downs for Gw... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News LISTEN: Kurt Warner Weights In On... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 5
News NFL playoffs: Arizona Cardinals vs. Green Bay P... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Arizona Beats Green Bay In OT To Advance To NFC... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFL: Favre, Owens, Faneca, Andersen among Hall ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
More from around the web