Skelton earns chance to shine

Full story: El Paso Times

On the two dimensions of a stat sheet, this football season wasn't nearly as productive as the 2009 campaign for Fordham University senior tight end Stephen Skelton.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2011
EPT

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Good Luck in the upcoming months I hope he makes it to the NFL. I'm from El Paso and It seems to me that we do not support our local talents as much as we should. There are many example like Cliff Tucker who went to Chapin high school and is tearing it up on the basketball court for Maryland University. Both the Skelton Brothers are making noise for the city of El Paso. We need to stop saying players from Utep represent this city, becuase they do not.
Just Because

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Just because they are from El Paso dont mean we have to put these players on a pedestal, Skelton with Arizona Cardinals and the other Skelton whats his face.
You want credit play for the local teams or teams that are from Texas, if you leave the state to play for the enemy then your on your own and who cares what you do or accomplish you are still a trader.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••