Skelton earns chance to shine

Skelton earns chance to shine

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Skelton earns chance to shine. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

On the two dimensions of a stat sheet, this football season wasn't nearly as productive as the 2009 campaign for Fordham University senior tight end Stephen Skelton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

EPT

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Feb 7, 2011
Good Luck in the upcoming months I hope he makes it to the NFL. I'm from El Paso and It seems to me that we do not support our local talents as much as we should. There are many example like Cliff Tucker who went to Chapin high school and is tearing it up on the basketball court for Maryland University. Both the Skelton Brothers are making noise for the city of El Paso. We need to stop saying players from Utep represent this city, becuase they do not.
Just Because

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2011
Just because they are from El Paso dont mean we have to put these players on a pedestal, Skelton with Arizona Cardinals and the other Skelton whats his face.
You want credit play for the local teams or teams that are from Texas, if you leave the state to play for the enemy then your on your own and who cares what you do or accomplish you are still a trader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Cardinals' rookie Powell shot in face o... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Now That's How You Make a Point Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Cardinals sign 1st-round pick Humphries to 4-... Jun '15 Potato Humpers 1
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Celebrity Fight Night 2015: Celebs walk red carpet Mar '15 Muhammad TD 1
News Predicting Each NFL Team's 2015 Season If They ... Mar '15 Fake IP Land 3
News Browns coach Pettine expects Manziel to be on f... Mar '15 Frank Phartz 4
More from around the web