Former USC star quarterback Leinart released by Arizona Cardinals

Full story: Daily Breeze 6
The Arizona Cardinals have released Matt Leinart, parting ways with the former Heisman Trophy winner who was supposed to be the team's franchise quarterback but couldn't escape the backup role. Full Story
Priceless

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2010
What a joke this kid has turned out to be. He's always been big on reading his own press clippings. I guess the only thing left for him now is underwear ads for Armani.
Jack

Simi Valley, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2010
This is great. Now Matty has all the time in the world to hang out with his Hollywood douchebag friends...you know, Nick and Wilmer. They can go clubbing every night and tell each other how awesome they are.
Lane Kiffin

Alhambra, CA

#3 Sep 6, 2010
Hey, Matt...you're welcomed to come back to SC anytime. We can use another good lefty. ( More sanctions would be a possibility, though. )
c mac

Pasadena, CA

#4 Sep 15, 2010
MATT LEINART WILL ALWAYS BE ONE THE VERY BEST TROJANS TO EVER PUT ON THE JERSEY,BUT HE NEEDS TO FIND OUT WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT WOMEN OR FOOTBALL.
SC Hater

Baldwin Park, CA

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Matt Leinart can go with Chosen Traveler to Hot tub Party and sing their girly song A-woo A-woo.
ikyb

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Matt you are a jerk, wasted head period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Houston Texans QB Ryan Fitzpatrick limit in... Sep 4 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Bengals' Mike Brown treated for 'minor' problem Aug '14 Mike Brownstain 2
49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
Palmer's short stint perfect, Arizona beats Texans Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 8
Texansa Clowney goes through warmups for presea... Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Texans awful in debut for O'Brien, Fitzpatrick Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Cardinals find gem in 6th-round pick Ellington Jul '14 Drafting Logs 1

Arizona Cardinals People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE