Chip Kelly may use Michael Vick in unexpected ways against the Cardinals

There are 7 comments on the Nov 30, 2013, The Times of Trenton story titled Chip Kelly may use Michael Vick in unexpected ways against the Cardinals. In it, The Times of Trenton reports that:

Sometime before this Eagles season ends with an anticipated showdown in Dallas, and maybe even as soon as tomorrow in what promises to be a really interesting game against Arizona, Michael Vick could be seen again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of Trenton.

Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2013
They could use him to clean up all the dog shyt on the streets of Philly..he would have to clean up a ton of shyt to earn the $$ he was foolishly paid!
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Dec 1, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
They could use him to clean up all the dog shyt on the streets of Philly..he would have to clean up a ton of shyt to earn the $$ he was foolishly paid!
Damn u beat me to it.since he has never worked,and only got his hands dirty with dog blood;
$end him to the county morgue to clean up the corpses.
Then find him a slab
N2DEEP

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 5, 2013
dam..y'all still on that dog s*it?....don't no-one talk about that sh*t anymore...let that shit go man...word!!!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#5 Dec 5, 2013
N2DEEP wrote:
dam..y'all still on that dog s*it?....don't no-one talk about that sh*t anymore...let that shit go man...word!!!
Ya gotta give them a little room to whine. Sadly, it's really all they've got in their lives.
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#6 Dec 9, 2013
are you jealous that the Convick isn't playing? Move over Convick, Foles is the q/b now......hahahaha
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#7 Dec 9, 2013
oh by the way good job Patriots...........
just do it

Northampton, PA

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Shadoz wrote:
are you jealous that the Convick isn't playing? Move over Convick, Foles is the q/b now......hahahaha
If you're talking to me, I don't care one way or the other. Everyone knows his career was longer than expected, despite going to prison and idiots like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... Apr 11 tom wingo 2
News Celebrity Fight Night 2015: Celebs walk red carpet Mar 30 Muhammad TD 1
News Predicting Each NFL Team's 2015 Season If They ... Mar 30 Fake IP Land 3
News Browns coach Pettine expects Manziel to be on f... Mar 27 Frank Phartz 4
News Oakland Raiders Sign DT Williams and LB Lofton Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News NFL's Cardinals extend contracts of Arians, GM ... Feb '15 Yo Arians 1
News What the No-Huddle May Mean for Oakland Raiders... Jan '15 Clue 10
More from around the web