Vikings' E.J. Henderson roars back af...

Vikings' E.J. Henderson roars back after gruesome leg injury

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Vikings' E.J. Henderson roars back after gruesome leg injury. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The television replays showing Vikings linebacker E.J. Henderson's left leg getting mangled during the Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Pete the Conservative

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Aug 4, 2010
All I can say is Henderson is one very tough dude, skol Vikes, Skol E.J.
Type your Tales

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 4, 2010
"A lot of people are like,'why do we get paid so much?' We put our life on the line every single day."

Fans and non-fans say such because of rookies that have not play a single down
in the NFL getting garanteed $20 some million just to be signed on to a team....Ridiculous!!

Too many examples to name.......those are the players who don't deserve such
enormous pay day for the hype only.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#3 Aug 4, 2010
EJ, another reason the Vikings sit atop the NFC North.
whereismycane

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2010
40for60 wrote:
EJ Henderson, quickly rivaling Urlacher, for which linebacker can watch more games from the sideline. Another reason the Vikings, will finish worse, an aging defense with no starters younger than 25.
O-3E in 101st Airborne

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2010
A lot of people are like,'why do we get paid so much?' We put our life on the line every single day. We can die!" said Shiancoe.

PUH-freakin'-LEASE! Pretty sure my life is on the line just a little more than yours there son. Do I get to make millions too? What a pathetically idiotic comment.
ezg357d

AOL

#6 Aug 4, 2010
whereismycane wrote:
<quoted text>
EJ Henderson, quickly rivaling Urlacher, for which linebacker can watch more games from the sideline. Another reason the Vikings, will finish worse, an aging defense with no starters younger than 25.
You packer fans are funny you think because you had One OK year not a good year after all you only made it to a wild cald game & lost that so I dont know why you think your team is better then the VIKES when The VIKES beat the Packer Two times last year & won The north without Favre As the QB I am thinking you believe the News hipe on your team > The teams that put up over 500 yards & over 50 points in a game should have show you something about your team. I know it was the teams frist year in the 3-4 & should be better this year but it lost players that wasnt replaced with as good of a player so have your fun when you can now . after going 6-10 One season & one ok season under Aaron doesnt mean there going to repeat last year they may go back to being a 6-10 team where as we know The VIKES can win With or Without Favre so who is the better team.>>> GO VIKINGS
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Aug 4, 2010
whereismycane wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your cane? It should be shoved far up your a@#.
deer tracks

Yankton, SD

#8 Aug 5, 2010
O-3E in 101st Airborne wrote:
A lot of people are like,'why do we get paid so much?' We put our life on the line every single day. We can die!" said Shiancoe.
PUH-freakin'-LEASE! Pretty sure my life is on the line just a little more than yours there son. Do I get to make millions too? What a pathetically idiotic comment.
What do you want another pat on the back? I have been thru the same thing as what you claim...Don't see me hurrahing every chance...
Walter

Eden Prairie, MN

#9 Aug 5, 2010
40for60 wrote:
EJ is just another Viking starter whose health is highly questionable.

Do the Vikes have enough healthy players to run 11 on 11 drills down in Mankato?
purpletrucker

Salem, OR

#10 Aug 5, 2010
good luck e.j
Go Pack Go

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Aug 5, 2010
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your cane? It should be shoved far up your a@#.
Never heard of ways to do a CANE until a true blue Viqueens fan
showed up and suggested it.

So....is it true Viqueens fans have been using this method for years?

Outragiously crazy folks in that state! Get a women man!

Go Pack Go

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#12 Aug 5, 2010
Walter wrote:
<quoted text>
EJ is just another Viking starter whose health is highly questionable.
Do the Vikes have enough healthy players to run 11 on 11 drills down in Mankato?
Vikes will be fine, isn't your vision more important than the one on one drills you habitually engage in?
Da Bears 2010

Warrenville, IL

#13 Aug 5, 2010
Go Pack Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of ways to do a CANE until a true blue Viqueens fan
showed up and suggested it.
So....is it true Viqueens fans have been using this method for years?
Outragiously crazy folks in that state! Get a women man!
Go Pack Go
From what I've heard there are no women in Minnesota.
Da Bears 2010

Warrenville, IL

#14 Aug 5, 2010
whereismycane wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny even with the Urlacher rip!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Cardinals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News 'Truth' reflects a year of ups and downs for Gw... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News LISTEN: Kurt Warner Weights In On... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 5
News NFL playoffs: Arizona Cardinals vs. Green Bay P... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Arizona Beats Green Bay In OT To Advance To NFC... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFL: Favre, Owens, Faneca, Andersen among Hall ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Good, bad and weird of NFL season (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
More from around the web