Arizona QB Anderson lets loose in postgame tirade

Full story: Pasadena Star-News

Derek Anderson raised his voice and his eyes bulged wide. Looking directly at a reporter in the crowd, the Arizona Cardinals' quarterback let loose.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
SnB

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Hey, what's not to laugh about the way the cards are playing? That is freaking hilarious!
Mando

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

He needs to pull his head out of his butt and start throwing the ball to Fitzgerald. Beanie is running like he has the trots and the defense is awful.
Cover Two

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

It was a passionate tirade but the best sports tirade ever was when Okla St. football coach Mike Gundy yelled "I'M A MAN; I'M 40" which reminded me of the old SNL sketch where Molly Shannon as Sally O' Malley said "I'M 50! 50 YEARS OLD".
Andrew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Cover Two wrote:
It was a passionate tirade but the best sports tirade ever was when Okla St. football coach Mike Gundy yelled "I'M A MAN; I'M 40" which reminded me of the old SNL sketch where Molly Shannon as Sally O' Malley said "I'M 50! 50 YEARS OLD".
She's small potatoes. A rehearsed diatribe on late night TV can hardly compare to the zeal and passion of a live presser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••