NFL: Patriots crush Texans, 42-14

NFL: Patriots crush Texans, 42-14

There are 4 comments on the Rome News story from Dec 10, 2012, titled NFL: Patriots crush Texans, 42-14. In it, Rome News reports that:

Look out. That familiar sight is the New England Patriots romping through December, looking like a Super Bowl team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News.

Unraveling Trenchcoat

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Texans SB hopes receding like Schaub's hairline.
Wade Blows

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2012
The only Super Bowl hopes this overrated Texans team has is to get good seats to watch it...

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Wade Blows wrote:
The only Super Bowl hopes this overrated Texans team has is to get good seats to watch it...
LOL

I guess the traveling jackets didn't work.
The Upgrade

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I guess the traveling jackets didn't work.
They will have dresses made for the next game....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does PFF's 11-5 prediction amount to Raiders be... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 182
News Oakland Raiders: Top 5 First-Round Draft Options Mar '16 TexasRaider 1
News Bengals coaching staff undergoes significant ch... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Chiefs beat Raiders 23-17 to enter playoffs on ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
top father & sons in nfl history (Dec '15) Dec '15 Chriserskine17 1
News Jaguars break Colts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web