Oakland Raiders: Plaxico Burress Coul...

Oakland Raiders: Plaxico Burress Could Be Exactly What Carson Palmer and the Raiders Need

There are 3 comments on the National Football Authority story from Aug 8, 2012, titled Oakland Raiders: Plaxico Burress Could Be Exactly What Carson Palmer and the Raiders Need. In it, National Football Authority reports that:

By Andrew Sarmiento NFL Writer The Oakland Raiders have a gaping hole at the wide receiver position, and with few options left in free agency, Oakland may want to look at a guy like Plaxico Burress .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Football Authority.

Nj raider 1

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2012
U people are crazy. Where is our gaping while? We don't need a receiver & if we did it wouldn't be plax. If we were gon make a move on a receiver it would've been T.O. U say he's an upgrade over all our receivers but the stats don't back up ur theory. D.M played in less games & had simular stats. DHB had better stats & Chaz Schillens took his spot on his team. The wco is alot of short precise routes. Not his strong point. All we need is good health cuz in the wco RB & TE are key in the rezone. Teams are ninja have problems trying 2 stop the speed of our WRs running alot of short drag routes, slant routes ect... We just need Brandon Myers to come along & we'll be just fine. If plax was so great the jets wouldn't have let him go.
raiderfaith

Fuquay Varina, NC

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Plaxico would be 100 times better option than TO. Thay said although non of our WR's are time tested and proven leadrs. I agree we njraider...we don't need a wr. We need an lb or a couple shut down db's. But lb is top of my list. On shut down db would cause more problems i think. I wouldn't be opposed to a beast o line man for competition. I think we are heading in the right direction...but only time will tell.
Nj raider 1 wrote:
U people are crazy. Where is our gaping while? We don't need a receiver & if we did it wouldn't be plax. If we were gon make a move on a receiver it would've been T.O. U say he's an upgrade over all our receivers but the stats don't back up ur theory. D.M played in less games & had simular stats. DHB had better stats & Chaz Schillens took his spot on his team. The wco is alot of short precise routes. Not his strong point. All we need is good health cuz in the wco RB & TE are key in the rezone. Teams are ninja have problems trying 2 stop the speed of our WRs running alot of short drag routes, slant routes ect... We just need Brandon Myers to come along & we'll be just fine. If plax was so great the jets wouldn't have let him go.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Great, another retread.....almost like Al's still with us.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five-time MVP Peyton Manning is still looking f... Jul 28 Fart news 4
News Steelers Ready For Dynamic Offense Jul 28 Fart news 4
News Cincinnati Bengals Tight End C.J. Uzomah Has St... Jun '15 GingerBack 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) May '15 tom wingo 170
News Has Tim Tebow's Christian Faith Hurt His NFL Ca... May '15 stewart scott 20
News NFL mock draft 3.0: Could Gurley crack top 10? May '15 stewart scott 5
News NFL Draft: Peter King sees Chiefs trading up Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web