Tim Tebow Must Change Positions to Stay in NFL

Mar 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: bleacherreport.com

Reality is hard to swallow. For Tim Tebow , reality is the enemy. The 25-year-old Tebow boasts all the necessary attributes to have a Up against the wall, it's time for Tebow to change positions, or encounter further scrutiny while trying to become something he will never be.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Tim

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I completely agree and hope Tebow sees the opportunity and seizes it.
ArkansasKING1

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Wrong! There's still Buffalo that needs a QB. Plus if Mark does not stay in New York, Tebow's there fill in the hole.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

ArkansasKING1 wrote:
Wrong! There's still Buffalo that needs a QB. Plus if Mark does not stay in New York, Tebow's there fill in the hole.
I could actually see buffalo as landing spot for him. David Garrard is next in line if Sanchez gets benched
Buffalo 66

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

ArkansasKING1 wrote:
Many Tebow fans wish he could fill their holes.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Teblow had a live audition with Denver there in December 2011. Here is what the All-Tebow network ESPN had to say about his performance:

Rather than inspiring the Denver Broncos to another dramatic rally, the quarterback sealed the most dreadful performance of his two-year career by throwing three interceptions and fumbling once -- all in the second half and two returned for touchdowns 18 seconds apart -- in a 40-14 loss to the Buffalo Bills on Saturday.

It happened as the Broncos (8-7) had a chance to inch closer to clinching their first playoff berth in six years, and against a Bills team that was coming off seven straight losses and had little to play for.

All he does is win!!! LMAO!!!!
All his defender so is wish he were mounting them doggie style

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••