Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Release...

Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Agency Shortlist With the Raiders In Top Five

There are 6 comments on the JustBlogBaby story from Jun 14, 2013, titled Oakland Bound? Willis McGahee Releases Free Agency Shortlist With the Raiders In Top Five. In it, JustBlogBaby reports that:

Willis McGahee's long and up and down career is not ready to have an ending just yet despite being released by the Denver Broncos as they attempt to get younger as the former Miami star and sometimes elite running back already has his shortlist, and the Black Hole places in his Top Five.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JustBlogBaby.

Rocafella tha Don

Yorktown, VA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
I would take him over Jennings but I doubt Reggie would get him just have to see how it plays out my opinion I think him and DMC could be a nice one two punch like wen bush was here our run game would be lethal!!! RaiderNation 2013
RaiderFaith

Four Oaks, NC

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Age is an issue.
Rocafella tha Don wrote:
I would take him over Jennings but I doubt Reggie would get him just have to see how it plays out my opinion I think him and DMC could be a nice one two punch like wen bush was here our run game would be lethal!!! RaiderNation 2013
RaiderReign

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 15, 2013
He's too old. But if he takes a performance contract may be worth a look.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#4 Jun 15, 2013
I'd take him. I think he's still good enough to spell McFadden

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Sign him to a one year deal.

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Pass on McGahee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AFC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When will your team play the Raiders in Las Vegas? Apr 5 MonthlyPharrts 6
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Mar '17 Bernies Phartz 192
News Chargers 2017 season tickets at StubHub range f... Feb '17 700Pharts 4
News Oakland Raiders: Top 5 First-Round Draft Options (Mar '16) Feb '17 Toppharts 2
News Top surprises, disappointments midway through N... Feb '17 Midwaypharts 2
News Raiders Team Headlines: Texans And Raiders Say ... Feb '17 Saypharts 3
News The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky ... (Nov '14) Feb '17 One Bizarre Phart 5
More from around the web