"Tebow Time" still served mainly on the sidelines

Oct 29, 2012 Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield 8

It was one of the most engaging stories of last year's NFL season - 'Tebow Time', the thrilling fourth quarter comebacks led by the unorthodox Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.

Full Story
James Ross

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Don't you understand what you have Rex? You have missed several touchdowns that Tebow could have made. Letting Sanchez make all the TDs isn't about winning. Please get with the program. I thought you knew football but you have made many unnecessary misjudgments. Geez

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#2 Oct 29, 2012
You need to remember James Ross that Denver had one of the best O-Lines in pro football last year which granted them the best rushing team of 2011-2012 with McGahee killing it.

TT doesn't have the luxury of a decent O-Line in NY so you see Sanchez under constant pressure what do you think TT will be under? You think other teams will just lay down and take it easier for TT? Hell no, they're going to go after him harder because they don't want to be the team that loses to who most people believe is an overrated, inferior player who was only given a chance because of the tebowmaniacs(religious right)clamoring for him non stop.
James Ross

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Houston was a winable game. NY didn't have to try an onside kick in the third. Tebow had two rushes that took him to within a couple yards of scoring. He should have been allowed that third try. In the fourth toward the end Sanchez was making a flawless drive and Tebow was put in for one play that messed up Sanchez's rythem. Those three misjudgments cost NY the game.
Rossbow

Whittier, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Get off Tebows nutz

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#5 Oct 29, 2012
James Ross wrote:
Houston was a winable game. NY didn't have to try an onside kick in the third. Tebow had two rushes that took him to within a couple yards of scoring. He should have been allowed that third try. In the fourth toward the end Sanchez was making a flawless drive and Tebow was put in for one play that messed up Sanchez's rythem. Those three misjudgments cost NY the game.
In all honesty there isn't one single player that can turn the Jets around TT especially. If I were TT I'd want to stay on the bench and work on getting better as far as accuracy and IQ(watching tons of game film too)are concerned and get out of NY in the off season and still ride on what he did with Denver because if he plays for the Jets and it's a debacle through no fault of his own he'll get the blame and will he deserve it? Yes he will because he knew the Jets were a joke aka the asylum and that's where he wanted to take his "skills".
Trading Places

Littleton, CO

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Here's an experiment. Trade Teblow to the 9'ers and see if the trade doesn't blow up in Harbaugh's face. I'm betting it does because you would have 2 pasty QB's who built their careers on running but are being forced to pass. I Ibet the 9'ers would go spinning violently out of control and once and for all everybody would realize just how much the worthless piece of crap sucks
ewwwwww

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Rossbow wrote:
Get off Tebows nutz
I think Tebow should be traded to Green Bay. They lack a decent running game, and with him you get the threat of passing as well as running.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Trading Places wrote:
Here's an experiment. Trade Teblow to the 9'ers and see if the trade doesn't blow up in Harbaugh's face. I'm betting it does because you would have 2 pasty QB's who built their careers on running but are being forced to pass. I Ibet the 9'ers would go spinning violently out of control and once and for all everybody would realize just how much the worthless piece of crap sucks
True about Tebow but Alex Smith can actually pass the ball very well especially in college as he tore it up in Utah. Smith has had 6+ OC's or some crazy amount in as many years so he's had to learn a new system and learn from a new couch every year except with Harbaugh and now we're seeing Smith be a little more comfortable because his confidence is building.

Mike Singletary as coach of the 9ers really made Smith take 2 steps back in his career.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New England Patriots: Under-the-Radar Performer... Tue BeliChickenChoker 12
Denver Broncos News: Horse Tracks - Phil Simms ... Sep 21 Miller 5
ESPN's Power Rankings Do Not Care About Chiefs ... Sep 18 KC Injuns 2
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Aug '14 Kaptain Kosar 84
NFL preseason power rankings: No. 32 Oakland Ra... Jul '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
ProFootballTalk lists Raiders last in Preseason... Jul '14 NJ Raider 1

AFC West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE