Darren McFadden making life difficult for Oakland Raiders

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: Rant Sports 10

At the moment, the Oakland Raiders sit at 1-3 and are in third place in the AFC West.

Full Story
Bbb

Tijuana, Mexico

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Its not dmcs fault its greg takes a nap zone blocking schemes suck
Knapp Time

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Who wrote this garbage...Knapp Sucks...

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#3 Oct 10, 2012
eventually dmac says he thinks it will work and ask's for the nation to be patient. and weisniewski is gonna start this sunday. that's the test right there,. i mean, i don't expect a win but i want to see that supposedly weis is the key to the scheme? "the key to the puzzle".
i just want to see a good performance giving us hope for the next games. i tell you guys, not realy counting on it.
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Knapp Time

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
'Darren McFadden is on pace to have his worst season since 2009, when he was the third man in a three running back rotation. He is averaging just more than 50 yards per game on the ground and a horrendous 29.3 yards/game in the Raiders’ three losses.'

Fire Knapp....

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Knapp Time wrote:
...He is averaging just more than 50 yards per game on the ground and a horrendous 29.3 yards/game in the Raiders’ three losses.'
And that's with his one big run--60 yards against the Steelers. Take away that one run and his numbers drop drastically. The run game is much, much worse than DMC's numbers show.
Knapp Time

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Kanpp is not impressing....
Knapp Time

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Knapp...or is it Krapp...

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#8 Oct 17, 2012
i'll tell you who looks impresssing and i think i may have talked knapp krapp about him early in the season, goodson! goodson has been kicking butt! i don' even know the stats vs mcffaden but he sure looks good on the field picking up yds. AND, i do have to say that despite dmac's short runs, he (dmac), has been a working horse and may be the reason goodson has been able to run good. all i can say is that the running game may open up soon ladies and gentlemen. i hope this game is that game for us and not for m jones drew!
raiderfaith

Sanford, NC

#9 Oct 18, 2012
New scheme is the problem, either we hadn't mastered it or we need to scrap it. Looked better last week, minus the penalties. Only time will tell.

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#10 Oct 19, 2012
A couple times, it looked to me like DMC picked the wrong gap. I know it's a fast game at this level and the Defense can close those holes in a hurry but.....

Also, the O-line looks like they're still getting used to this blocking scheme. Some improvement though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AFC West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ESPN's Power Rankings Do Not Care About Chiefs ... Sep 18 KC Injuns 2
Denver Broncos News: Horse Tracks - Phil Simms ... Sep 18 Max Flatulence 3
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Current Info for All 32 Fi... (Jan '13) Aug '14 Kaptain Kosar 84
NFL preseason power rankings: No. 32 Oakland Ra... Jul '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
ProFootballTalk lists Raiders last in Preseason... Jul '14 NJ Raider 1
Oakland Raiders 2014 Season Preview Jun '14 Sanga 1
•••
•••

AFC West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••