Raiders defensive tackle arrested in ...

Raiders defensive tackle arrested in Miami

There are 7 comments on the SFGate story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Raiders defensive tackle arrested in Miami. In it, SFGate reports that:

Raiders defensive tackle Desmond Bryant was in jail in Miami on Sunday morning on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Feb 24, 2013
"probably" got drunk and made some noise, argued with his damn' neighbor police was called, argued with police and was arrested.
probably went drinking and got drunk cause he may be released! you know?, thinking about his future. he said, THEY DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE, BUUUUAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I would think somebody smart enough to go to Harvard wouldn't do something that dumb

raider4life

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Haleys Commet wrote:
I would think somebody smart enough to go to Harvard wouldn't do something that dumb
hes a raider it was bound to happen....lmao

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Feb 25, 2013
OOPS there goes his chances of returning...

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#5 Feb 25, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hes a raider it was bound to happen....lmao
you know R-4, we can't afford to be bad boys in the nfl anymore. i think the nfl built a rule around the oakland RAIDERS, and now the nfl players pay heavy fines and suspensions for their actions. before, they were able to get drunk, arrested, show up sunday with a hangover, throw up durring the game, get in a fight in the game, and win the game! today? they just get fined and suspended or kicked off the team! they have taken our kryptonite away! in other words, "our bad boy image".
RAIDERS 2013!!!!

“RAIDERS 2016--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#6 Feb 25, 2013
arrested for "criminal Mischief"????!!!(or something like that) What is that? His bond is only $1,000? This has to be a very, VERY minor incident. Personally, I'm not worried about this.

Sign Bryant. We needed another DT anyway--Draft.
raiderfaith

Clayton, NC

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Has to be minor, we should sign him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help keep this lame thread alive. 6 hr Raiders Pharts 116
My Bradylust is getting worse. 6 hr Raiders Pharts 11
I like to get a rise out of People posting Brad... 6 hr Raiders Pharts 58
drew brees sean peyton violence (85) control (3... 6 hr Raiders Pharts 2
I Have Bradylust 6 hr PhartRaiders 27
Bradylust in full gear 6 hr PhartRaiders 42
women dont find him attractive because he's a m... 6 hr PhartRaiders 2
More from around the web