Reviewing the 5 Most Painful Losses i...

Reviewing the 5 Most Painful Losses in Green Bay Packers History

There are 170 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Reviewing the 5 Most Painful Losses in Green Bay Packers History. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The Green Bay Packers are the most historic franchise in the NFL . Tied for the oldest team in league history, the Packers have had their ups and downs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

GBPmies

Finland

#61 Jun 20, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, good one
It's way too late for that confession.
Hey EZG is here, why not go for SOS again?
He doesn’t want to talk to this meme about SOS anymore, I think even he got tired of it. Oh well....

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#62 Jun 20, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn’t want to talk to this meme about SOS anymore, I think even he got tired of it. Oh well....
Undeniable proof their is a God.....
GBPmies

Finland

#64 Jun 20, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Undeniable proof their is a God.....
;)
howl!
ezg357

Madera, CA

#65 Jun 20, 2012
I just think its pointless to try to explain something when the person isnt willing to learn.lol 5444
ezg357

Madera, CA

#66 Jun 20, 2012
I had forgot what Master Sargent buddy of mine said to me once If your men isnt willing to learn Dont give him a gun They might end up shooting you & you know he was right, one of the Two hits I took was friendly fire lol I should have never let this one guy have a gun But I kept trying over & over with him Like with GBPmies last season Sometimes its just pointless lol
GBPmies

Finland

#67 Jun 20, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
I had forgot what Master Sargent buddy of mine said to me once If your men isnt willing to learn Dont give him a gun They might end up shooting you & you know he was right, one of the Two hits I took was friendly fire lol I should have never let this one guy have a gun But I kept trying over & over with him Like with GBPmies last season Sometimes its just pointless lol
Never give up ezg! I think someday I might be able to understand what the hell you are talking about, besides I never shot anyone while I served so there must be some hope.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#68 Jun 20, 2012
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Never give up ezg! I think someday I might be able to understand what the hell you are talking about, besides I never shot anyone while I served so there must be some hope.
lol You know I could say the same about you GBPmies you never give up even when someone has the proof. You know we are two of a kind, bet we could be good friends lol
ezg357

Madera, CA

#69 Jun 20, 2012
how ever I never to it to the exstrem like you did GBPmies. I never posted a blog in your name . talk about SOS lol
GBPmies

Finland

#70 Jun 22, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>lol You know I could say the same about you GBPmies you never give up even when someone has the proof. You know we are two of a kind, bet we could be good friends lol
Ezg we are good buddies imo! We disagree on everything but it is all good, you’re actually pretty cool! That doesn’t mean I won’t quit giving you a hard time though. SOS RULES!
GBPmies

Finland

#71 Jun 22, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
how ever I never to it to the exstrem like you did GBPmies. I never posted a blog in your name . talk about SOS lol
True, but I gave you fair warning what was going to happen :)
ezg357

Madera, CA

#72 Jun 22, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it. You think you can speak for Packer fans. Maybe someday, after your team has won it's 13th NFL Championship, you can pretend to know what it is like to be a Packer fan. Since I am a Packer fan, I KNOW I can speak for this fan. The loss to the Giants was disappointing, as is every playoff loss. But there is no doubt that I would rather have the Packers go 15-1 and lose in the playoffs than to go 3-13. You see, I've experienced both and the latter was much worse. You Viking fans may feel differently since EVERY playoff season ends in disappointment for Viking fans. You see, it isn't like that for the 13 time world champions.
First off GBPmies The Vikings was 15-1 long before the Packers. What I said was it had to hurt being a 15-1 team & going One & Out in the Playoffs. I also said that Loss I dont think hurt as much as having Favre come to Green Bay & Win Because in that Game You Packers fan was booing him thruughout the game. The Fans left that game with their heads hanging low & was still booing on the way out. SO That game I think Hurt even more then being 15-1 & going One & Out It takes a lot to get through to you dont it? The Vikes was 3-13 All us fans knew the year was long over before they ended up 3-13 So it didnt hurt us being 3-13 We knew it was coming So Why would being a 3-13 team hurt more then seeing your team that was 15-1 That had the best chance of going to a Super Bowl Hurt more then that. Being 3-13 In No way Hurt as Much as when the Vikings was 15-1 & losing to the Atlanta Falcons that year & not going to the Super Bowl That Hurt a lot more then Knowing our team was going to end up like they did last season You said this before The Onlt this that matters is going to the Super Bowl & your you acting like it doesnt matter to you that being a losing team hurts you more So What is IT Does losing hurt you more then Not going to the Super Bowl?
ezg357

Madera, CA

#73 Jun 22, 2012
LIke ALWAYS GBPmies you take everything way to far to the exstrem & You excuse it with rude remarks., Like ALWAYS you dont understand anything. I was JOKING When I said we could be Friends I said that only because We both dont give up Wow I cant belive How I ALWAYS got to explain Every darn thing to you. & by reading your Post its not only me your taking the wrong way. Your comprehension is really bad.
GBPmies

Finland

#74 Jun 23, 2012
LOL!!! ezg go look at post 72. you respond to GBPfan's post and start freaking out at me. GBPmies and GBPfan are not the same! LOL You say my comprehension is bad????.....alllllrrrrigghhty then! dumbass!!!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#75 Jun 23, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
<quoted text>First off GBPmies The Vikings was 15-1 long before the Packers. What I said was it had to hurt being a 15-1 team & going One & Out in the Playoffs. I also said that Loss I dont think hurt as much as having Favre come to Green Bay & Win Because in that Game You Packers fan was booing him thruughout the game. The Fans left that game with their heads hanging low & was still booing on the way out. SO That game I think Hurt even more then being 15-1 & going One & Out It takes a lot to get through to you dont it? The Vikes was 3-13 All us fans knew the year was long over before they ended up 3-13 So it didnt hurt us being 3-13 We knew it was coming So Why would being a 3-13 team hurt more then seeing your team that was 15-1 That had the best chance of going to a Super Bowl Hurt more then that. Being 3-13 In No way Hurt as Much as when the Vikings was 15-1 & losing to the Atlanta Falcons that year & not going to the Super Bowl That Hurt a lot more then Knowing our team was going to end up like they did last season You said this before The Onlt this that matters is going to the Super Bowl & your you acting like it doesnt matter to you that being a losing team hurts you more So What is IT Does losing hurt you more then Not going to the Super Bowl?
Do you always ramble like this when you try to tell Packer fans how we should feel? I don't need this long diatribe to believe you when you say you would rather go 3-13 than 15-1 and lose the first playoff game. I completely understand why you Viking fans hate the playoffs. However, as I said, it is different for Packer fans. I don't expect you to understand.

BTW GBPmies and I are not the same person. I would think the fact that we live half a world apart would be a clue. However, we've told you many times. How many times must you be told before it sinks through that thick skull of yours?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#76 Jun 23, 2012
Such a class act
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#77 Jun 23, 2012
40for60 wrote:
Such a class act
ezg is probably more senile than classless. I'm not taking it as a sign of disrespect that he doesn't bother to remember whom he is speaking to, so don't let it bother you.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#78 Jun 23, 2012
If you look GBPfan I didnt answer your post. My remarkes was to GBPmies only & The reason I didnt answer your post is I do think GBPmies knows more about the Game then you. all you do on here is knock everyone & you never just talk about the Game But Like him I do have to explain everything over to the two of you. It gets a little tiring ( Boring )
ezg357

Madera, CA

#79 Jun 23, 2012
As one of my Favorite Vikings fans has said (Quote) You mess with a Vikings fan you get the Horn lol

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#80 Jun 23, 2012
40for60 wrote:
Such a class act
EZG has more class in his middle finger than gbpfan could ever acquire, yet you feel the need to call him 'dumbass'
You classless twit.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#81 Jun 23, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
If you look GBPfan I didnt answer your post. My remarkes was to GBPmies only & The reason I didnt answer your post is I do think GBPmies knows more about the Game then you. all you do on here is knock everyone & you never just talk about the Game But Like him I do have to explain everything over to the two of you. It gets a little tiring ( Boring )
Thanks old man for proving my point about you being senile. Read post #72 and then tell me you didn't answer my post. That is if you can remember to reply to me instead of GBPmies. LOL I may be boring but I have don't have the benefit of being crazy like you. You remind me of this old couple I knew when I was a kid. Everybody in town called them "Gob" and "Blob." Gob would get drunk, come home and try to sober up in his shed out back. His wife "Blob" would become enraged and start screaming at him. Often it ended with her in a slow motion race around the shed with her chasing him with a butcher knife, rolling pin or frying pan. Crazy can be very entertaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers Draft Preview - Part 5 6 hr mwk89 1
News Odell Beckham Jr. to Attend Giants' OTAs Follow... 10 hr Belcher Report 2
News Ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez dead after hanging ... Apr 24 LittlePhartt 23
Bradylust runs rampant Apr 22 Boner4Abe 26
Abe Addison's Cleveland Browns Fart Deal Reveal... Apr 22 Boner4Abe 6
Abraham Addison Fart Return Maybe The Key For T... Apr 22 Boner4Abe 5
After Farting Abraham Addison is richer the ric... Apr 22 Boner4Abe 3
More from around the web